Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

Much obliged to you for sharing your involvement with contributing and the exhortation you gave to us, I feel that prior to making any speculation you ought to have picked the suitable cash for this venture, and not to put away with all the cash that you have yet just piece of it

• +5 1

I am also a beginner and i am interested in investbox because daily income doesn't give us money as the investbox give us and its also a good opportunity to save your money and also earning some extra money. So please guide me how can i do work on invest box thanks in advance  

Yes you're right since you've got parcel of experience and in case you tell us that than we'll doubtlessly be successful since you faces all the issues we have confront after so i need to memorize from your theme uts was very helpful for my future thank you for giving us this sort of counsel trust you continuously tell us the proper way.

Giving this advice for beginners like us will be a very big help when we go for investing for us to be safety our earnings and not for it to lost. This is crypto world, sometime we lose and sometime we gain. At least you have learnt a nice lesson from this. Coins that are highly regarded and not one whale holding and dumping when done with their plan. 

Most investbox opportunities for BTC, USDT, etc. 

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Much obliged to you for sharing your involvement with contributing and the exhortation you gave to us, I feel that prior to making any venture you ought to have picked the suitable cash for this speculation, and not to put away with all the cash that you have however just piece of it

Much obliged to you dear companion for offering your experience to us , I think this will truly be useful to most novices who don't think a lot about the yobit investbox.We should observe that prior to putting resources into any coin in the yobit investbox you more likely than not made a lot of examination about the coin and be certain it has great possibilities.

I use yobit investment box for holding my all talk token. I think this is one of the best place for getting extra profit without doing any work. You all should give a try on yobit investment box. Never do gambling with your coins.

Thank you because with this post you created awareness to me about the investbox and as a beginner I understand that I have to search a lot before investing of course and find the dangers.

Thank you for providing us with your investment experience and great advice. You must also choose your currencies before you start investing because there are new currencies in the investment fund that are not profitable. Therefore, before starting to invest, you must check currency rates and then start investing.

we all know that there are functions of the exchange with which you can make some extra money on your investment but you need to be sure if the coin you are making investment is good enough to stay at the rate or increasing the rate where you bought it

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the investment box, you know, if you want to make your earning here to make a profit again then you should invest it in the investment box in Yobit. That is profitable because you will earn 1% interest for each day.

Thank you. It was a useful article, but in my opinion, before venturing and investing in any currency, you should monitor the curve in it and where it is heading before buying, to know whether it will make profits for us or vice versa.

• +5 1

There is a large possibility for us running presently inside the forum because you could employ the yobitinvestbox to invest your speak token so that you can be incomes some percent after every7 day and I assume it's far an possibility all and sundry may not like to miss, so let's endure and invest our speak token for destiny income.

You are absolutely right. This information and experience of yours is a big example for all the members in this forum. Research for a while about the coin you are going to invest. Just be careful.

You have brought up a very interesting topic.Yes investing in investbox is the most safest and profitable investment according to me.I also invest on it.But on stable and well established coins.They might not have a great profit rate but you will not face ant loss in it.So try to avoid big offers with big interest rate.

Well, the yobit platform is is full of means to earn only if you know how to handle it, but probably the invest box is also one of those place you can make a decent money when you understand how it works.

the investbox is an interesting feature of the yobit exchange site, when you place a particular coin in there, a corresponding return per investment is being placed on it on a daily basis

Dear friend thanks for sharing this valuable information and I think that you should not invest all of your money in one site and always invest your money in the safe and secure invest box and which gives you a lot of profit.Best of luck my friend.

Dear friend thanks for sharing information and about the investing or trading in yobit site and you get profits and loss both work here some time your share down position and daily to daily its too down and some time is value high position so its say trading and now this time you choose the patience. 

• +1 1

I am totally agree with you. Investment is a really for earning. My advice for all here's join Yobit platform for investment because Yobit is a good platform for investment and secure site for another site. I believe it. Don't worry my friends. 

I am truly sorry to hear about experience that you have. These are very important advise for every beginners in the world of investment. Investing is a good way of earning. I think investing in decocoin is always profitable to there.

Understanding the stock market is essential to making informed trading decisions. You need to know how to choose the right stocks, which requires an in-depth understanding of a company’s annual report and financial statements. Learn how to understand what stock represents in a company and how to determine the true value of any stock

Don't stress over the value variances and you have entered in the coin at wrong time so that occurs and I propose you to save the Mask in Investbox and hang tight for certain occasions and coin recuperate its value you csn get your Investment back and I have likewise placed water in investbox and I discover same thing as value decline so I'm pausing and sitting idle.

Yes Dear Karan ur right because the beginner needs that he will get information firstly if he has to invest in something then first of all he should have complete information and knowledge, then after that he should stop clear Business should not invest in something like this, first of all get all the details about it and then invest it 

sign since distribution the feel flourishing finance any warning then you really presented both us, i feel for which ahead of creating immoderate investment funds then you already should have elite the best presentness given that the present pellicle, and never to speculate with the simoleons for which then you really have only portion of that it