Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

Yes, that is what makes cryptocurrecy very interesting, it's just like a game, it can give you what you did not expect, sometimes in investment, you can make profit within a short period of time while other times you can make a loss within short time.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:55 PM, Yeeyee said:

Cryprocurrencies' are decentralized, meaning their prices are not fixed to a single entity so their value differ from how they are supplied and what this the demand for it, making for volatility 

That's the main reason you are finding interests in cryptocurrency trading due to its volatility features or not? Volatility feature of cryptocurrency  has inspired us to get engaged in trading, investing, staking, etc. to expect the profits. 

On 3/11/2021 at 10:10 AM, Piterson said:

It gives thrill and gives big profits once big movement happens and big loss as well as vice versa. Bitcoin is really unpredictable, which makes it secured.

It's the beauty of the community driven open-finance. 

On 3/12/2021 at 9:58 PM, Samanthajhonz said:

Cryptocurrency traders and investors also take advantage of bitcoin's volatility, to earn a high return on their investments. Some employ the buy-and-hold strategy, where they acquire funds and hold them for a period of time, (usually when the value of BTC is at its peak) before putting them up for sale.

Hmm, this is one of the most common strategy to earn benefits by so many investors and cryptocurrency traders. Myself, I am one of a holder to earn benefits off cryptocurrency. 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:09 PM, NewUser01 said:

it is only because of the price fluctuation of the cryptocurrency that we can generate some handsome income out of our investments and out of a trading that is why it is most important

This volatility feature of cryptocurrency has also attracted the biggest institutions to bet a huge amounts. Probably, they have already managed to make the billions of dollars profits off cryptocurrency. 

Crypto price volatility is indeed a beauty that we can enjoy, with this volatility we can make a pretty good profit, if there is no volatility then we will not make a profit. That's why people are more fortunate to be in the crypto world than people who are unfamiliar with crypto. We really expect a return on the volatility of each crypto we buy.

Yes i agree with you and your suggestion on it and i also advised to all members to create your own topics with some of creative ideas becaus ewhen you create your own tooic so everyone will give you the best reputation so your reputation will also plays an important role in your work on it and you will fame in the market so your profit will also increase on it.

I completely agree with you, I think that had it not been for the significant fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices, this would have negatively affected the spread of cryptocurrencies around the world at the beginning of their emergence, thanks to these fluctuations there has become an active and very profitable trading market, which in turn attracted millions of people around the world

• +2 1

6 hours ago, HadiLord said:

I completely agree with you, I think that had it not been for the significant fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices, this would have negatively affected the spread of cryptocurrencies around the world at the beginning of their emergence, thanks to these fluctuations there has become an active and very profitable trading market, which in turn attracted millions of people around the world

Most of the cryptocurrencies are following the volatile markets but there are some stable coins too. In case of DeFi, we can not expect the usecases without introducing the sablecoins there. Otherwise, traders trade against the other currencies and convert them against the stablecoin in order to prevent the losses. This is the actual way to get benefits off the cryptocurrency trading due the volatility nature in the markets. 

Price volatility is a good impact to the crypto currency exchange in the field of trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market and it need more knowledge and experience by making research and investigation to be able to make more profit and benefits 

Of course, my dear friend, your best profits in investment come from price fluctuations, you have to be smart and constantly follow the price updates, so you take advantage of the price drop period for one of the currencies and buy from them and when you rise you can sell them with great profits

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, what I love most in the world of cryptocurrencies is buying good currencies at a low price and keeping them until their price rises, and you may find some currencies that may increase in price by 100%, which may be a great opportunity to double your capital.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to know the price of the coins, that's why I recommend that we always have this friend or enemy close by. The important thing is to buy coins and keep them, and in the future when the price is high, then we sell them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, this is true. We must first study the currency project well away from the position of social media towards it, and we also have to be prepared for any possible loss, but this loss can be made small when choosing a reliable currency project.

5 hours ago, Mohammadjolean said:

I invest and trade as I was very afraid of price fluctuation and I think it will be the reason for my loss, but now after reading your topic this I have become more reassuring and I want the prices to fluctuate

Diversify the investment amounts into the different assets is honest secret to earn the benefits in the crypto world. I invested in so many cryptocurrencies and collectively, I have been receiving benefits from them once according to the volatility in the markets. Price fluctuation is common to the Bitcoin, Ethereum and other reputed altcoins. 

• +2 1

Thanks friend, it is true we must not let the volatility of cryptocurrencies fill us with fear at the time of investing, this happens to me, but something I have learned here is if we decide to invest in a certain very volatile currency we must investigate well and be determined, earnings can be good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Taking into account previous knowledge, it will not be difficult for you to choose a good list of cryptocurrencies in which you can make your first investments, you can win or lose but that feeling you feel when trading is something phenomenal, most cryptocurrencies have their volatility and that's what makes them interesting to work on and generate those profits.

• +2 1

Digital currencies are constantly fluctuating in price and you cannot trust any currency for the future. Therefore, I advise that you divide your money into parts and invest more than one currency, thus reducing the percentage of loss if it occurs

That's wonderful peace of advice and it is true long-term investments on certain crypto coins or tokens can be profitable and what's needed is a dip research or study about the coin first before choosing it for investment.

The majority of beginners are hesitant to participate in trading. There is, however, little to be afraid of. And if you just look at the trading figures and take a price analysis course, there is a lot of money to be made. However, without taking any risks, try to have a good scale on the line using altcoins or bitcoins.

Yes, just like my classmates, they tend to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than stocks or other assets because you can make a profit in a short period of time as opposed to the latter, which I believe took years to rise in price. So it's better to choose volatile assets over less volatile assets. Volatile assets are riskier because they're unpredictable, but they also pay out a lot of money.

• +5 1

On 4/16/2021 at 5:11 PM, Carmelo Lames said:

Thanks friend, it is true we must not let the volatility of cryptocurrencies fill us with fear at the time of investing, this happens to me, but something I have learned here is if we decide to invest in a certain very volatile currency we must investigate well and be determined, earnings can be good.

Cool. True investigation before investing in targeted crypto might generate the effective outcomes. Beginners have to be aware of the volatility in the crypto markets so that their invested amounts are not going to get ruined. 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, علي سليمان said:

Digital currencies are constantly fluctuating in price and you cannot trust any currency for the future. Therefore, I advise that you divide your money into parts and invest more than one currency, thus reducing the percentage of loss if it occurs

Actually, the points have to be understood in this way. Are you currently diversifying your investment portfolio for the different potential cryptocurrencies? 

Yes there are many traders that are earning profit. Experience traders always managed to make profit but sometimes it happened if it not manage it then the show patience. Price always fluctuate it is not fixed. Bitcoin has good position in the market. 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, علي سليمان said:

True that. If you choose only one asset or the limited assets, volatility of the cryptocurrencies in the markets can be the major factor to drain your amounts from the investment portfolio. Honestly, I have been also advising guys to choose the different assets in order to diversify their investment portfolio so that growth in only one asset might generate the profits. 

Yes, dear, your information is useful and valuable, as many trading members benefit from price fluctuations and make a big profit, as we always work hard and persistently to take bold measures to buy currencies and profit from them, as I see that the possibility of all types of currencies to rise is available and in any case you can also earn money By congratulating the coins

On 5/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, ㅤJUBAYER said:

I think you do some research and believe this ONG and ADA altcoins projects, and some market conditions also favor your coins price increase like bitcoin prices not drop and few altcoins bull run rally also help this altcoins prices increase,

So what is the new things that you are trying to express here? In general, Altcoins' prices are also affected according the moves made by the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. In case of ADA and OGN , as they were the best performing cryptocurrencies at that time, they were also making the progress w.r.t. to the Bitcoin's price in the cryptocurrency markets. 

cryptocurrencies are by far the most volatile markets in the world. I think this is both a blessing and a curse. if you are doing it right, you can earn more money in a very short time than any other market combined. but if you are not careful and don't do it right, you may lose a fortune within minutes.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png