ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

30 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

The more the staking amount above 32 ETH, the more the earning. As much as I am personally interested to be part, I can never gather up to 32 ETH and also very sure majority small traders won't. The best option is to buy the coin and hold for bullish time.

@Raqeebzy The same case is here. I can gather 32 ETH but I have to collapse all my investment portfolio just to invest in ETH which will be extremely risky you know that very well. I might better try to participate in some existing staking pools like I am doing for ADA. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy The same case is here. I can gather 32 ETH but I have to collapse all my investment portfolio just to invest in ETH which will be extremely risky you know that very well. I might better try to participate in some existing staking pools like I am doing for ADA. 

Most definitely the wisest thing to do. I can't and even if I could, I don't have such investment power on a currency; it is crazy. That's around or a little above 1 BTC. I know it can be possible for big professional traders but not me especially.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, setifien said:

It's won't go as high as you said unless bitcoin hits levels of 20$, because Eth is depending on BTC fluctuations, and do not forget it's infinite supply which makes Eth progress slow

What?  20$ for Bitcoin?  How that lower value helps Eth price to go higher?  I do not understand  really.  Eth price depends on BTC but some time it increases independently. 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Most definitely the wisest thing to do. I can't and even if I could, I don't have such investment power on a currency; it is crazy. That's around or a little above 1 BTC. I know it can be possible for big professional traders but not me especially.

@RaqeebzyI still have 6 years old Bitcoin in my hardware wallet 😂 I am waiting its price to reach $30K and still, have not tried to alter it no matter whatever situations are. I am just waiting to see how Ethereum devs manage bring everything in Ethereum 2.0

• +1 1

On 10/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyMaybe, it bounce back to reach another milestone of $480+ around the launching date of Ethereum 2.0. I am tracking the chart for BTC/ETH trading pairs on some major exchange sites, investors are looking like to hold ETH now. 

i hardly doubt that will happen, because the current state of the market says that there is an eminent dump coming to the market, keep in mind that the second wave of covid will affect the market again so i would be careful with my investments if i were you.

• +1 1

A really good coin with a lot of potential. I think that by the end of 2020 its price will rise even more. Big chances of making a profit if you invest.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i hardly doubt that will happen, because the current state of the market says that there is an eminent dump coming to the market, keep in mind that the second wave of covid will affect the market again so i would be careful with my investments if i were you.

@duncun007Thanks for your opinion. Just like yours, it is my own prediction and need not to be correct 😜. I made that analysis based on some factors and performing some analysis. Let see time tells everything regarding ETH price. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyI still have 6 years old Bitcoin in my hardware wallet 😂 I am waiting its price to reach $30K and still, have not tried to alter it no matter whatever situations are. I am just waiting to see how Ethereum devs manage bring everything in Ethereum 2.0

I think we can always trust the developmental team on that. If not for everything, for a fact that the release date has been on constant extension overtime. I see they are trying to make out a perfection for everything and brings good to its investors and prospects. It shouldn't be something to worry about at all, I believe.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

21 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I think we can always trust the developmental team on that. If not for everything, for a fact that the release date has been on constant extension overtime. I see they are trying to make out a perfection for everything and brings good to its investors and prospects. It shouldn't be something to worry about at all, I believe.

@Raqeebzy Blockchain hack will be one of the dangerous cases if vulnerability is detected in the code. No matter they take even more time than we believe so far but it has to come up with the full protection and top classed encryption. Fault in smart contract may causes expensive damages. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Blockchain hack will be one of the dangerous cases if vulnerability is detected in the code. No matter they take even more time than we believe so far but it has to come up with the full protection and top classed encryption. Fault in smart contract may causes expensive damages. 

the only thing that makes crypto and bitcoin THIS valuable is that it cant be hacked, so to even assume that it might happen is absurd, companies are now investing in bitcoin because unlike many traders, these companies actually believe in the technology behind bitcoin.

• +1 1

I believe that when Defi is fully released to the market, then ETH will be dumped. After all, they use the same seed technology Secured lending using open protocols such as MakerDAO and Dharma is designed to rely on the minimization of trust that Ethereum provides to mitigate counterparty risk without requiring an intermediary.
But at the same time, Defi wins in other stages!

I do not store Ethereum, but although I am only a trader, I plan to buy at least a pill from it and store it for the future because it reached very high levels in the past ..

On 10/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not store Ethereum, but although I am only a trader, I plan to buy at least a pill from it and store it for the future because it reached very high levels in the past ..

@iloveyobit Brother, I assume you are expecting Ethereum price to go down if so 😉? I do not think, it is still the best time to purchase ETH. Fortunately, I managed to buy and hold ETH for the future purpose. I might sell it once price starts to go up. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@iloveyobit Brother, I assume you are expecting Ethereum price to go down if so 😉? I do not think, it is still the best time to purchase ETH. Fortunately, I managed to buy and hold ETH for the future purpose. I might sell it once price starts to go up. 

I never thought that the price of Ethereum would go down because I am not following its price now, so I cannot predict, but if it falls further, of course this will be a good opportunity to buy more of it ..

• +1 1

We are all surprised by the very significant increase in ETH prices, I think this is a breath of fresh air for ETH holders, because since 2019 ETH has not seen a significant increase. I think this is what ETH holders have been waiting for because ETH has once again shown that ETH deserves to be the second crypto on Coinmarketcap. I hope it will continue to rise until the highest price.

• +1 1

let alone $ 300
$ 3000 can be a breeze.
we are still waiting for a new pattern in bitcoin in the bull run position.
I predict that in 2021 there will be an alt season like 2017

On 10/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

I never thought that the price of Ethereum would go down because I am not following its price now, so I cannot predict, but if it falls further, of course this will be a good opportunity to buy more of it ..

well i think its too late now because etheruim was a good buy back when it went down bellow 100$ and reached i think around 83$, but in my opinion now the whole market is gone up way too much and it would be risky to invest here. I'd wait till we get a massive pullback. 

• +1 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:15 AM, anov996 said:

The price of Ethereum, the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, touched $ 481 in the first week of September 2020. This is the highest price for Ethereum in the last two years.

@anov996 That was a highest price mark for ETH in 2020. I am still waiting to see that price mark for ETH so that I could be able to trade some ETH holding from investment portfolio. Recently, BTC market is appeared as bullish, hope the same things will happen for ETH too. 

Ethereum has got taken aback us all. Many of consumers have faith in Eth as well as its glowing near future however expanding for a expense very quickly has got taken aback every one! people definitely don't quite possibly understand will immediately Eth might possibly be for example in fact for 2020! certain pros predicted that your price tags of most for cryptocurrencies will rise up before November however , once it all not a soul is familiar with what precisely will come to pass! which means that, let me procrastinate and listen to.

20 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i think its too late now because etheruim was a good buy back when it went down bellow 100$ and reached i think around 83$, but in my opinion now the whole market is gone up way too much and it would be risky to invest here. I'd wait till we get a massive pullback. 

You are wrong, the market has risen. Yes, I agree with you, but the prices have returned to the same as they were in the past and are lower due to the rise in Bitcoin this week, and this is a good opportunity to invest as well ..

• +2 1

Ethereum is now above $ 400 in its last month so far, it is on a remarkable rise and at a high rate, so it may be the best investment work right now for those who want to double their money in a short period

468x60.png

On 10/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, glyk85 said:

Ethereum has got taken aback us all. Many of consumers have faith in Eth as well as its glowing near future however expanding for a expense very quickly has got taken aback every one! people definitely don't quite possibly understand will immediately Eth might possibly be for example in fact for 2020! certain pros predicted that your price tags of most for cryptocurrencies will rise up before November however , once it all not a soul is familiar with what precisely will come to pass! which means that, let me procrastinate and listen to.

Well, COVID-19 pandemic played a crucial role to down the markets of major cryptocurrencies and unfortunately, ETH was not an exception. Later, DeFi craze came into contrast and we were noticing a highest price of ETH i.e. $481 so have patience and let's see what happens the next. 

• +3 1

As for me, I will keep the Ethereum coins that I own, and I have confidence that they will reach a few thousand dollars after a period of time, even if it is a little long, but then I will make a huge profit

On 10/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, Captin said:

As for me, I will keep the Ethereum coins that I own, and I have confidence that they will reach a few thousand dollars after a period of time, even if it is a little long, but then I will make a huge profit

@Captin I also believe price of ETH will be skyrocketing in future specially after a release of Ethereum 2.0 . So many investors will be putting ETH to get new coins as the rewards and it may probably give an exponential raise in price of Ether in the cryptocurrency markets.