Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

I do not use the phone, but I use the computer most of the time, but yes, this is a good addition in order to enter the forum via one click, as it will save you effort and time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/10/2020 at 6:44 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not use the phone, but I use the computer most of the time, but yes, this is a good addition in order to enter the forum via one click, as it will save you effort and time.

There is an easy way too to easily go to the website, by saving it in bookmarks. I really wanted to do Crypotalk in the computer or laptop too than cellphone, because its so easy to do work in pc than mobile. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's a great initiative it's so helpful and can save our time when accessing the sites as we don't need to type any website link but only press on the saved icons on the home screen,I als enjoy this feature on my smart phone I hope those who didn't know about it will find some help through your post thanks for sharing.

• +2 1

i'm prepared my pc with chrome Navigator page and i made short link of crypto talk and yobit, for when open my pc i open directly the both account to start to work on it, 

• +1 1

That's really cool small trick and I have added the Cryptotalk website to the homepage of my smartphone. This trick will be easy as we don't need to open browser type the Website and load it. And for those who are asking for a application of Cryptotalk, if you do this the UI would be similar to the web -app and it hides url bar so I do recommend to use this feature if you are on Mobile phone.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Cryptotalk is also on my homepage to open or interact with it easily. You can do it just click on 3 dots on upper right corner, then click the option of "Add to home screen", then click the option of "Add". There you go your cryptotalk website is added on your homepage to access easily. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have already done it. It is easy way to inter in crypto talk. You just click and enter the crypto forum instead of opening browser.

I hope this forum will make crypto talk app soon which will solve all the problems related browsers and website.

• +1 1

Thanks for this very important and also I may add that it is not working unless we have the desktop option on the setting on our device browser that we use. You given us a very good tip and thanks a lot for this.

• +2 1

i use this way to every website i use it almost everyday on my phone but about cryptotalk i work on pc since i feel it is easier to write for long time on it instead of mobile , but i already added it to home page of the browser so it is a bit same to what it is on the phone

• +1 1

A good finding that will help the users of mobile phones and perhaps I may use the forum from the mobile too but for now I only use desktop as I can't write well with the phone and makes it very difficult for me. With this advice you help these users to reduce the time they need to access the forum and you have been very helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The advice is very good, but I prefer to enter the forum using my computer because the screen is very large compared to cell phone, I tried to enter the forum with my cell phone, but it was a disaster .... I couldn't feel as if were on the forum. it was weird. But your advice is very good!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good way for many members but for my experience  It was hard for me entire crypto with my phone I prefer computer instead of phone but thank's for noticed 

I didn’t know about this before because I’m new here.  You've come up with something out of the ordinary. Thank you very much for that. Keep up the good content.

It's great to have Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone. This will facilitate access to Crypto Talk and make you spend more time here. But this is not necessary. We have to focus on the quality of the content that we create in posts.

• +3 1

Thank you, this would definitely turn out to be helpful for those others who enter the cryptotalk forums using other steps. The same procedure can be used for accessing other websites on the search engine. This way it becomes easier for the forum members to be actively involved in the cryptotalk platform.

• +2 1

This was a very simple information and everyone must know about it without even telling but you told it for the convenience of members that is appreciable

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You are create a shortcut for the cryptotalk this way, this is cool, I am not use a device but maybe it can be same for the desktop but I am not want to fill with icons. Very nice that can help save time for many people good advice. I am have a very old device for mobile that is not smartphone but a very bad alcatel phone, and maybe I will buy one but I do not know if I am need this.

• +2 1

I'm so lucky to have found cryptotalk and can use the advice you given but I have the cryptotalk on a tab and do not change or remove it so I open the browser and I start from where I left. You have to make the browser to remember your data and not erase when you close its app.

Edited by Fixfin
  • +1 1

Yes I have already done the thing you have mentioned for easy access to the crypto talk website. It's good that our members make you are providing such information to the newer members who are not as efficient with technology as needed.

It's very helpful to make your favourite websites on your homepage it's make it easy to use specially with cryptotalk because we login to every days and don't need to write it in your browser every time, thanks to share that with us 

• +1 1

Its as easy as that , I tell you , though am not always trying to put it up  because am always working on my work computer to avoid taking in to much from the employer, that should be on my personal PC and in the end that would be the greatest thing that one gets, is to to add your pc  on your home Icon , crypto talk because then you get notifications that help you very much

• +3 1

I have tried a couple of times to do so and sometimes its  been a  little bit challenging, knowing very well there is nothing to much holding the right position that would work,I always outside but am making sure that I add it today and am so sure it will be the perfect solution to the work that am about to do.

• +1 1

Very nice guide you have created that will help the members of this forum that are using their phones and tablet devices for using the forum. You have made it convenient to them and you have been very helpful by thinking to share this way of using the forum with the other forum members.