Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

I think I will add cryptotalk and yobit to my phone's homepage soon as it is being used almost everyday now. So in order to make it convenient for me I will add it also because now it the usage of it has become kind of a priority for me.

That's a great demonstration there and helpful to those who didn't think about this initiative for it's wonderful and gives easy access to the forum just by clicking on the saved icon at the home page.

Thanks for sharing the details about this feature i didn't know about this feature before read your post . I think this method is very convenient for everyone and I hope all members will get help and benefit by your post. Wish you the best of luck.

Yes this is very helpful for the crypto members because they can save their times when they want to open this forum they can directly open the crypt of haram on their homepage screen rather than the  browser

I'm also doing that but not on mobile because I'm using a desktop, I always bookmark this forum and other topic that I want to visit and read because of its useful information. If this forum might have an app on mobile I might switch to mobile.

Yeah now we can enjoy it very well as you told us. This is the great tip you share. So we have to share such things in the forum where all can get good profit.

It will be very nice and easier to use.  And will be very easy to access. Cryptotalk should consider using  an app it will be bice

Hello my friend, yes, you are right. This brings flexibility and ease in entering this forum. We hope that the Crypto application will be implemented to make the use of this forum wonderful and comfortable. I wish you all the best.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.Crypto talk in my device homepage.i think,it is the best earning site to me.you i have cryptotalk in my devise homepage.

My dear mate I also do this feature in my laptop. I added both this site and youbit site in my bookmarks. So it is very easy to me for opening of my accounts on these sites. People also have to do this.

Hello, if it is something that can help, although previously I heard that the forum has its application, it is something that I have not been able to consult, but I have read in previous articles, where they mention the application.
As I mentioned it is something that I have not consulted, but it would also be another option with which you can choose since an application is usually more useful, even so, thank you for sharing this information, best regards.

Hello dear yeah actually its a good idea because i am using this site on chrome in mobile and it takes a time in loading and thats a really good idea for quick open site its a really good for all to use quickly open and we use easily.

• +1 1

This forum is so useful and more positively that any website in the world and no one forget it. Every day when I go online, I first enter to this platform so that I can get new information from the world of cryptocurrencies. So of course I kept the crypto form on the homepage.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

Yes, it displays cryptotalk and Yobit on the home page of the device to make it easier for us to enter cryptotalk and Yobit. This makes it easier for us to go out and enter the site, for those of us who every day use cryptotalk and Yobit this way is very efficient. Yobit doesn't currently have an app, so we have the best way to do it.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, we can add the top to the front screen of our mobile It proves very beneficial for us .And this business provides a great way to learn something. We can not only make a good money from it .Rather we can make his life even better by this .

Excellent post friend, I think that in this way many more people will be able to enter the forum, I personally believed that we would only be able to enter from our pc and not with a cell phone

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this information. It's really good. I did that. This is how logging into your crypto from the main screen became faster and easier. Good luck for you.

Yes, crypto talk is on my mobile homepage. I know this feature and I have set up a cryptocurrency website on my mobile homepage. This allows me to open a direct website and save time.

It seems to me a very good shortcut option if you are always using it, besides it gives you speed which is what we all want in this cryptographic world. I will put it into practice and then I will let you know how I did. thanks

Creative and informative sharing .Its a good option actually but For me there is no any problem to work except of it .Every one work within their own comfort zoon .people should try it .

Hello friend I want to tell you that at the icon of crypto talk in our home screen is easy to use we can open it in the single click and this is very easy way to open that talk we can use get the dog from our home page this is very beneficial for us

I do not use the telephone to make the publications, it seems too complicated. I prefer to use the computer, it is much faster, more accurate and the font is much larger and helps a lot to the visibility. But hey, we can all choose what is most comfortable for us or what is within our reach.

• Useful or interesting 1

Chandrama use absolutely it first of all I want to tell that crptotalk is a device off homepage. It is very convenient to forum desktop site. This forum is using by mobile phone because that time I did not know about that. I think that is a large percentage are people using the form site of computer. And I think that this feature does not help them