Ambition is the first step to success second step is action - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ambition is the first step to success second step is action

Everyone when he comes to this forum he search for ambition and need to learn more think to be more ambitious, out of the forum the hole world of crypto currency is really ambitious and a lot of people want to have and great future with world 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice post!everyone should make a proper ambition for their own.and then we start owr work according to our ambition.ambition and action is related each others.if you want to success your ambition you have to eork hard.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:47 AM, mhmd7 said:

Ambition is one of the most important things that helps you stick to the goals and gives you the will to complete the path and the most important thing is to organize time

You are right sir. Without ambition our goals are useless. Ambition gives direction our daily activities in other words helps us stick to plans no matter what happen. Ambition is the only thing that drive us to our dream land....

Most important things in life is ambition because it will help you too achieved you aim once you take it as you first step them you hard working and patience should be your second step 

My ambition is to get to learn a lot of stuff from this forum. After I have learned so much I also want to apply them into my trading so that I can make profits from my trades. This one has a lot of useful information that anyone can apply into his trading to become profitable.

Your ambition helps you to stay strong and keeping going and it your ambition that drives you to a set goal.So ambition is like a stimulant to your goal

I have lots of ambition like I have already made list of things I would do but I don't have any good skills and money to do. So, I am doing work multiple hours even in this forum and I will complete all my ambition and I think ambition is my motivation.

• +2 1

Yes you are very right ambition is the very first step. One thing I will say that if you think  that you can do it you are halfway of it . and then the next step is your determination for your goal. You have to persistently  stuck with your goal . There will be many hardships in achieving your goal or your ambition but one thing that will help you to achieve your goal is always keep on trying. It doesn't matter what the results are. You can also make many mistakes during your journey. But it is you who can correct your mistakes and turned them into your good strength.

Yes. all of us need to have a pretty appropriate concept in thoughts about their targets. this have to be the primary technique. and subsequent step is to take aware and deliberate actions to reap the favored goals and objectives.

Hi everybody, yes my friend, ambition is something important that lead us to work hard in order to achieve our goals and reach the success we want and in this form we have to have ambition to write perfectly and getting money. 

For every ambition he works to achieve. Either he becomes rich or becomes knowledgeable in this field. Everyone you find wants to exchange a whole effort in changing his life. The forum is not just for getting money. But to benefit and the lesson. As we know here, anyone tries to give information to the other in order to benefit and at the same time correct previous ideas such as that these currencies are dangerous, that they are useless, and that they are considered a gift to the economy ... But the opposite thing is that you can achieve many of them.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Your words are very beautiful, my friend. Ambition is a gap of strong determination for a person. My ambition is to travel around the world and study different antiquities and cultures.

many humans thinks being ambitious is terrible but for me more ambitious questioning leads to do hardwork and i want to push myself upto maximum level. i would endorse every person reading this submit smart hardwork usually will pay off your ambition so paintings hard and clever.

yes I agree with your thoughts that there must be an ambition to achieve your destination like most people don't have set their ambitions and just step in a place so it is recommended to make the ambition in which they have interest and they want to work then put their efforts to make it workable and get the success.

• +2 1

Ambition and Dream are two very similar things. They can come to one easily, but taking a step, carrying out the action is the hardest. When I intended starting to trade, I gave a lot of time and effort in learning the intricacies of the market, when I felt the knowledge was enough, I couldn't have the willpower to take the action of making a deposit to trade. I needed encouragement. So sometimes, one also needs encouragement in the middle so as to be able to take that step

Yes, I completely agree with you!
Our ambition to work in the forum is summarized in what you mentioned in your post, my friend.
In addition, we need focus and commitment in order to achieve these goals
I hope everyone takes the work at the forum very seriously!

Ambition is good as long as it is well directed, since it can propel people towards the path they must follow to achieve their goals, since we can see that today the richest people in the world trusted that ambition to be able to establish themselves and generate wealth through it with the use of the tools and knowledge they had at hand.

Yes, of course, my friend set a goal and a dream, then learn for it well and study all aspects of his business and then start working with it so that you can profit from it through it, without the goal in the first degree there was no dream and walk forward to achieve it and earn thanks

We will comment on when the cryptocurrency itself has a lot of time and something good to gain from it and we think about making some comments now so that we can achieve something better from here.

I think everyone has ambition, especially us in the crypto world. Our ambition is to be successful in the crypto world, ambition will not be realized without action. An action which means we have to try and work hard in the crypto world especially when we are on CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

In this way for sure you will succeed just keep it like that and learn as much as you can the only learning and knowledge can help you reach your goal, then as you say take action and it will be easier because you have a package to give to other,Thanks for the motivation 

Yes,you are right.ambition is the first step towards getting 

Success. It helps you to reach your goal.without ambition 

you cannot make a life perfect. My first ambition is earn a

lot of money. But both steps are important. 

In every thing of life we have  some ambition we set first of all our  goal then we create a path and walk on it to fulfill our dreams or success in our ambition. This tragedy also use in Crypto talk we set our goals os maximum 20 post per day i will do and then we do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, wonderful methods are very useful, as we have to learn from each other, where there is an exchange of ideas and important information, in order for the person to benefit from this important information. We have to make the right decisions in order to reach the goal we want.