Promoting Cryptotalk - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Promoting Cryptotalk

Thank you for sharing your important information with us. I have gained a lot of knowledge from your post which I never knew before.

Nice thing that you did there! It might explain why there's been some influx of new users here in the forum and your promotion might be one of the reasons of the influx. But with that, there's been a lot of spammers here in the forum so I don't know whether if your promotion really did good to this forum or not.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Promotion of crypto talk is going to have a great impact on this platform. As uses we could do our bit in promoting this platform to other group whether it is related to crypto talk or not. this way more number of users would get attracted to this platform and the awareness about cryptocurrency is as a medium of investments can also be propagated worldwide.

The information you provide is very valuable and I think that the idea you present is very interesting and would help the cryptotalk community grow exponentially but this would be possible if we all do our bit.

Well this is good to hear as a member of this forum and appreciate all those people who are work hard for the growth of this community and also it is good to hear that it getting positive response

• +2 1

Your idea is well portrayed. Great content. I agree that we all can promote cryptotalk so that it can reach heights that it deserves. Providing with a lot of popularity to this forum on the social media with advertisements and all can immensely increase the number of people on the platform. Following we can also bring a lot of quality content makers into the forum.

• +1 1

You did a great work my friend.We want to see cryptotalk at no 1 crypto discussion forum.Your small step can help though a little but its appreciated.Cryptotalknis spreading worldwide.If we can make a small step to improvise it.it will be beneficial for all of us.

• +3 1

This is very important, we are promoting and publishing this forum, which is what pushes it forward, and more members join the Crypto School to learn more about digital currencies and trading.

• +1 1

I think the use of Crypto talk have actually had good success as on how the diversity of the platform have reached, as how the community growth is now from when it was created last year, we know it can go higher and higher

• +3 1

I have known about the uptrend from quite some time now and the earning there is very hard and the ckin is of low value and if it has shown interest in cryptotalk  that is an amazi g thing to do.

• +2 1

I think this is a good idea because there are many people who are ignorant of the CryptoTalk forum, and with the way to promote it in other communities, they will ask for details related to this forum, and they will like to subscribe here and develop their knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to earning coins and satoshis for free.

In fact, I can say that the site is the best in its field, I learned most of the information about the crypto world from here. But I do not live in a place that can take this approach in the digital world, especially in terms of investing in digital and doing business here. What I suggested did not understand and did not trust. I hope this prejudice will change over time.

It's a good thing to promote what we like and specially this forum because it's a best community and we need to share it with others to make the community growing and bring more new users, thanks for that

• Useful or interesting 2

One thing is positive. Thanks for making cryptotalk. Hope there will be more people who know cryptotalk and choose ads here. Good luck

This is awesome, because we need to keep promoting this forum and make it more and more popular, I have not recommended this forum to some people yet, but I will today. Thanks for posting this, I am now motivated to share too.

Now this is the right way to do it and it was posted on a right community too but as you know there are some thing especially facebook despise the promotion of cryptotalk because if you try to do so its would either not send or would just look hole of loading nonstop.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Promoting Cryptotalk in other platform is good because many people will recognize how good cryptotalk is but in wrong way of promoting it, cryptotalk forum will be flood by people who will ruin it or just spamming the forum. So always be informative about promoting the forum by not giving wrong information.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This ia awesome,because we need to keep promoting this forum and make it more and more popular.I learned most of the information about the cryptoworld from here and here you can earn some coins and talkong about cryptocurrencies as a knowledge.

• +1 2

Thank you, it is a great idea to promote this wonderful forum, as many people who are interested in the encrypted world do not know it, and it is good to define the forum in all the sites and forums of the blockchain and DApps.

I really good work.I guess that more people would want to join once they see the price of TALK token in September .

• +1 1

Absolutely it's a great idea and I appreciate for your efforts. I think promoting in other sites is one of the best ways to make crypto popular. If at least few  of us keep doing this, we can spread the knowledge of crypto and benefit many other people. As we the future will be dealing with crypto and every should also know something about it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Promoting a forum is a good thing for all of us because this will help the forum to spread and there will be more members in the forum and its popularity will increase, and this will increase the popularity of talk coin and help more investors and traders to enter this currency.

• +1 3

In fact, this matter makes me feel proud that I am one of the forum members who publish the most useful information, and the campaign has achieved a lot of success and wide spread, and it is natural for you to be happy that you contributed to promoting this

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is benefiting us very much in many aspects, at least we can do to return the favor is to promote it and invite everyone we know into this platform.