Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Exactly @Calvinpriva if we do learn as a team and try to focus on gaining knowledge then it will be helpful for everyone. And that's why the forum is made.Forum helps to connect those who have known about certain Field and those who are interested to learn about it. Learner should have passion to learn sure he/she will get alot from working as team.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

10 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Exactly @Calvinpriva if we do learn as a team and try to focus on gaining knowledge then it will be helpful for everyone. And that's why the forum is made.Forum helps to connect those who have known about certain Field and those who are interested to learn about it. Learner should have passion to learn sure he/she will get a lot from working as team.

Absolutely @Ridam we will learn a lot of things from each other by learning together as a team. There are many members who need to learn more about Crypto, and Cryptotalk has a lot of experts in Crypto field, so this combination will generate a lot of new Crypto experts to many members.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Absolutely we will learn a lot of things from each other by learning together as a team.Yes if we work together as a team so we can achieve more. We are all here with the same intention we are here to gain knowledge and earn money as well,If we work together then we make this forum is stronger and helpful

• +4 1

Yes, life is hard but we all need to figure it out. We all are trying to improve our life standards. We all need someone to support or help us in life at some points likewise if we need help in this forum too. If we help each other it would help in growth of the forum and ourselves. So we all need to work together, help the beginners to clear their doubts 

• +5 1

Mutual collaboration is the only way how society survived for ages,because without cooperation in all levels as a group we cannot survive all unforessen obstacles which may bring the future and already brought the past. And the sme situation is in crypto, that we have to forget personal greed selfish profits in order of mutual benefit

Good morning family, super good the topic published here, one of the keys to success is precisely working as a team, achieving a very good one to face any difficulty in life. And here in the world of crypto, omnedas is no different, if we work as a team we can achieve many more things and in less time. we will learn more and teach more. we will be able to help other friends to get up within this great family, we will even achieve greater profits. Let's not just learn and much less teach what we know. Let's further strengthen this strong Cryptotalk team please.

greetings and nice day to all.

You know in life we rise by lifting others, you know we can still learn from teaching others too, so I think those who are seniors here and have much knowledge in different aspects of crypto shouldn't just keep thier knowledge to them self they should atleast share and we all move on , by doing this we are already working as team

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if we paintings collectively, the results could be superb consistent with the approach. the work of the team continually brings excellent effects. whilst all the individuals of the discussion board can assist every other, each person's paintings can have a distinctive value. and it is going to be easier to accurate all of the errors.

Hello my friend, thank you for your endeavor to make this site more beautiful indeed. I agree with you in what you say and that if one person succeeds because of me, I will consider that what you have done is successful, but I suggest that you do a poll if this is desirable to more experienced members or not.

Hello! That's right partner, when you work as a team you can achieve more things, hopefully more people will join your initiative and we can make a big change. cheer up and move on! it's just a matter of believing in us!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

and Cryptotalk has a lot of experts in Crypto field, so this combination will generate a lot of new Crypto experts to many members.

Utopian Thought @Calvinpriva. Personally I have learned alot from the expert member of this forum and as we are here as a family it's comfortable to raise the question and get in answered. Unlike in Bitcointalk Cryptotalk has friendly environment established which helps alot for learning from expert members.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I liked the enthusiasm and positivity in your words.
Yes, we must help each other
And the idea of lack of cooperation and miserliness in giving information I think has become an old and outdated idea.
The idea of sharing information has become one of the positives of the modern era, and someone who does not participate is like someone who wants to isolate himself from others.
Participation and effectiveness in the forum gives a beautiful and strong spirit to the members, as it makes us feel as if we are a close and supportive family.

The best way is to work as a team
Because each person will share his ideas with others, and whoever has a problem will find a solution for the other members, and the results achieved by the team are better than the results achieved by one individual.

Yes my dear friend, unity is strength. We are bound to help each other grow and achieve our goals. This forum provides ua with a platform, where we can share our knowledge and clear our doubts. By doing so we will be able to enhance our knowledge. Togather we can become successful. We have a lot to learn from each other, cryptocurrency is a vast topic where we have a lot to learn. So lets enhance our knowledge by sharing what we know. 

There is no doubt that working as a team will be stronger, better and more useful, but this requires that everyone be convinced of the idea and are able to implement it on the ground.

Teamwork really always brings the best results, also when you have good communication with the work team. This forum works that way, since the information of each user is communicated and the results are really impressive.

Although teamwork can be a efficient way to help others there are some point that can betray us people the fake information. Its not so suprising since theres so many people are trying hard to scam many people and making them losing their money which hurts the community badly

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a good thing for us to work together, exchange ideas and talents, and implement our common experiences together, as it is something that encourages more work, makes the forum stronger and brings us double profits, and this is what we aspire to achieve.

• +1 1

You are right @Calvinpriva that we are all one community and we should all work together if we want to achieve more. We all come from different backgrounds but we all have one thing in common that we are all here to learn and earn. If we don't help each other out then we can't learn or earn. We are all a big family here and family members help each other out.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

12 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are right @Calvinpriva that we are all one community and we should all work together if we want to achieve more. We all come from different backgrounds but we all have one thing in common that we are all here to learn and earn. If we don't help each other out then we can't learn or earn. We are all a big family here and family members help each other out.

Well said! @Dark Shadow Just as you said, "we all come from different backgrounds" but we are all members of this forum for the same goals which is to to learn cryptocurrencies and to earn as well. So working together will bring more benefits because the forum will grow more and more, and no any member who will be left behind unless they are spammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, I am sure that the success of this forum is that each user helps other users, and does not leave them in trouble, this is cool! I think this forum is a great example to follow, and also gives a lot of new things, and opens up a world of prospects!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Let work together so that we can achieve more in this forum by following one another and leading those that are new her and try to give each other good reputation so that we can achieve bigger as one family.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

47 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

Of course, I am sure that the success of this forum is that each user helps other users, and does not leave them in trouble, this is cool! I think this forum is a great example to follow, and also gives a lot of new things, and opens up a world of prospects!

Yes boss I rep you. You are on the right track I wish I can reach your level in this group one day.. I like your post u have said It all

• +3 2

Sharing tips from others as also helping others, is what I can think that we can all do as to help each other as in this forum. As The site was on how we can share related info on all us to learn

• +3 1