Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

It is true, here we constantly work as a team even if we do not notice it, even when we give advice we are working as a team and we must continue like this if we want the forum to be better and grow more every day

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Working as a team is really effective. As a team you can defend any difficulties together.  You can also share knowledge and experience among each others. You can also help each others. A team  always look after each other. So working on team is really great.  There arw always benefit. 

• +1 1

I concur work as a group is more compelling to succeed than single work. As we offer assistance each other to develop we will create ourself in cryptoworld. Able to learn modern things, strategies and techniques in cryptoworld by sharing and getting to others.

Yes, it is very nice to see my students who have made great results, I think that the forum was created for this, everyone can help the other, the main thing is not to forget that we were all newcomers.

Personally, i like to say that our duty as members of this forum is to support each other through giving tips and information to new members whose knowledge is limited, i am still a beginner in cryptocurrency world but i do not mind to share what i got of information with you even if they are so limited information.

You're right about team up. Because it's very important to getting things done in a right way if they using segregation of duties. Everyone know about his roles and work accordingly with full dedication.

In life it is said two heads is better than one and that means when two people come together with both ideas and suggestions they can build an empire if fully willed. That's why this forum is really good because it helps give us all ideas of crypto and how to trade and earn much cash.

Hello friend, I agree. People should help each other through useful topics because we will all learn at the same time. This way the forum is useful and it is the best place for experts to meet.

as newbie in the forum I  will like my old members of the forum to guide me more on how to be successful in life. Old members have more experience than the newbies on the forum as such we need more guidance from the old members

On 7/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Yeah you've said absolutely right mate. We should help each other so that we can learn more and achieve more success and rewards from the crypto world. We should work in this forum like a team. We should help each other in every situation and to increase the knowledge. We should give positive rattings to the useful posts so that useful posts can be get paid. 

Edited by Momo_064

Yes this is most good and important thing if we will work in team we can get more profit and more good reputation it is the best way to increase your rank.

Yes that's true if we work as a team and we have a long network which is strong then we get more benefits from our team work. Team work prove very beneficial either in any field of life. As we read many times union is strength. So try to work as a team in which forum you are.

It is a good idea. We can agree to make our own group and work together and support each other. Those who like the idea put a comment or a response

Yes it is truth team works makes strong hand and finally you got more money I think and it is the best way. Teams help you to chase your target in vey short of time. So I love team work.

• +1 1

Yes we should work together as a team because it always being a positive result and make the group lively to everyone so let just make a friend or a team that can't be destroy 

@absooos you are perfectly right, being connected with the other members of this forum, sharing knowledge with other is a good thing to make this forum better and i think having a good relationship with the other members help improve our working habits. I believe that ecah of one us in this forun have the same goals which is to earn and if we are all united then all of us can achieve those. 

We work together. However, the results will be different according to their method. The reason is to increase knowledge, provide knowledge and create better conditions for all participants by correcting mistakes. Team work always brings the best results.

A proverb goes that unity is strength.This is very important topic my friend for all the members of this forum.It is true that team work always bring the best results. So we should work together as a team so that we can achieve more.As  result we can share our experience with beginners, support them and provide them many important information. On the other hand we can also get information and experience from our seniors and increase our knowledge. As a result we can reach our goals easily.

• +2 1

Collaboration continually bring the best outcomes and the explanation behind gatherings is to make better terms for all members by expanding information, giving information and rectifying botches. We cooperate however the outcomes will be distinctive to everybody as per their methodology.

• +2 1

Buddy thanks for this advice. I now some work when we do it is very hard. When we struggle together then we get this achievement easily and properly. Share your knowledge each other and always support the good and useful contents.

We are here as one big family of cryptocurrency supporters and we come from many countries and different walks of life and therefore everyone of us has his unique culture and his own experience and to be able to share all that together , we will make a great encyclopedia, not I am just joking , but the first thing you can do to show your support to others is o give them a positive evaluation if you like their comments, everything else comes later.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

It's is a nice idea because team work always bring the best results so far but when doing team work one has to be careful because some members are there for the purpose of learning nor teaching but how they can get access to what you have, you are welcome.

• +1 1

I really like working in a group because we can help each other if we have any questions, we ask and we solve it together, we learn from each other by working in a group that helps our publications to be different but with very good quality. work happily for a better future the group always helps in case someone lowers their arms and we try to move forward.

• +1 1

Yes we have need to work together as a team to achieve our target. In this way we improve our posts and gain more and more knowledge about crypto currencies. So invent many more thing for a newbi on this forum.

Yes you are right, teamwork is really important for all of us to be successful in this forum. Teamwork will boost our knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Sharing knowledge of cryptocurrencies is one of the purpose of this forum and that's why i like the forum . Moreover teamwork will give us more reputation and here  more reputation means more eanings.

• +3 1