Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

easy ways to improve workplace teamwork

The role of leaders. It starts at the top. ... 

Communicate, every day, every way. Good communication is at the heart of great teamwork. ... 

Exercise together. ... 

Establish team rules. ... 

Clarify purpose. ... 

Recognize and reward. ... 

Office space. ... 

Take a break.

• +2 1

On 7/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, mhmd7 said:

Your post is very good, we must help each other, develop from this forum, and benefit from important and valuable information

all of the members do not have the same mentality or viewpoint so that is why they are not working together and even this is not possible so we can work as a group not as a community.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, you are right we must help each others, so that we can be successful in online. If we share our experience no matter what are they, we will be great full. If we share our skill like trading or Forex or outsourcing we can utilize our life. So all my friend please share your skill part with us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In theory its a great idea to help others. I dont mind helping others with my posts or my experiences. As I post quite frequently here & with what I consider quality posts or Topics. If I get a sincere private question via a msg., I will always answer back with a quality answer if I can.

They say - There are no stupid questions. Only dumb answers.

But, unfortunately we live in a society today were too many people have the attitude of - Me, Myself & I. There are too many people who are considered Snowflakes. People who expect others to do their work for them. People who get offended for any reason & need a safe place to hide from every days reality. I see people here in the forum asking for advice from others, rather than spending 20 mins. doing a Google search, to find an answer to their question.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

In general, the forum is based on group and participatory work, joint interaction and sharing of experiences and knowledge, meaning that there is a mutual benefit between members on the one hand and between members and the forum on the other hand, and without such a matter, the forum will not continue.

• +4 1

Yes and you are vry right,  working together as a team its very important in this forum so lets apply coperation and to be one acord so that will learn more by each other's expriences in this cryptotalk currency.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am new here, but I agree with you that teamwork gives good results, as there are many things that are difficult to accomplish on our own. While we can easily complete it when we come together as a team.

there are a lot of people available on this forum which are agree with your ideas. i also agree with your idea. because team work is best and well than work done by only one man. so we should always prefer to team work. united we stand and divided we fall. so, we should always follow this rule in every field of life.if some work is hard to anybody then it will became easy by together. in this forum, i saw such lot of  examples,.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Farhana09 said:

Yes you are right.  hi friend, to give you a nice piece of advice.  It is possible to earn more money by working in a team with a few members to work in cryptocurrency.  Because everyone in the team can recognize everyone and one person can help in the work of one person. In this way it is possible to get the work done quickly. And more income can be earned.  One shows empathy for the other. And it is possible to get the job done quickly. As a result, everyone can earn more.

@Farhana09 You are spoken well mate and this is a lovely advice from you. We can always earn more and achieve in cryptocurrency trading and investment if we can always work together as a team by seeing ourselves as one in this forum and not seeing ourselves like we don't care. Working together as a team will always make us solve problems on Cryptocurrency and keep each updated to achieve our goals in Cryptoworld.

Hi dear,  you have made very good post. To work in any field of life we need other people for help. A person who wants to develop he is not working along. Many people are supporting him in that work. Similarly,  we cannot work on this site. We need other people to become expert. So we should work as a team. 

If we work together in a team, our work will be easier and faster, so we should all work together and cooperate with everyone. If someone is not aware of the rules, let him know about the rules.In this way we can help and cooperate with each other.

Of course education is an essential thing from benefiting through education. You teach many people and many members, which makes you proud of yourself. We have to start in a correct way in order to reach our goals and benefit everyone from useful information.

Team work always bring the best results and the reason for forums is to create better terms for all participants by increasing knowledge, providing knowledge and correcting mistakes. We work together but the results will be different to everyone according to their approach

I admit that wotking together will give you profit . Being a beginner on this forum is such a taugh time because they know nothing about this forum .So it is responsibility of seniors to help them to learn about this forum instead of giving them negative response and warning points ....Become supporter and time will come when you need help and alot of people will be their to help you

To be successful in the cryptocurrency field, we really have to work together as a team, we are here together to learn about crypto and get paid from Satoshi, for that as cryptotalk forum members helping each other is the best way to achieve success. So don't hesitate to share your experiences in this forum so that other friends can get knowledge from your experiences.

• +1 1

Yes you are right because the group of peoples or combination of people can achieve more goals then a single man so we need to work together and easily achieve our goals on the Crypto talk platform thank you so much for your opinion

Hy mates I hope you having a good day I want to ask that if we help each other it's best and we work together for everything that we have in this forum 

I really appreciate you to giving us such amazing information,we can work as a team by giving reputation one another,by working together we can achieve more goals,by doing this crypto world can travel toward the way of popularity.

I made a good point to my friend that each member should share the information he or she knows about the field he or she is working with. If everyone shares useful information, the forum needs to have plenty of information and experience for the 200,000 more members. Encourage and write what you do.

It takes teamwork to succeed in the forum. Teamwork helps to make better topics and write good comments. It's a good way to build reputation. We see our mistakes and correct our mistakes.

This forum has a lot of members and a lot of new members are adding to this forum on daily basis. Which means all members lf this forum are working like a team to make progress in cryprto field. And i know that this team can achieve any thing in crypto field.

• +1 1

On 7/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Yes we should work together and team work always leads you to the better results than the individuals. we can help each others to make them strong and to be move forward with good suggestions and responses.

Exploring the different sections of the forum and participating in it makes us achieve knowledge, which is more important than money, as it is possible to gain huge amounts of experiences from different parts of the world and with various different experiences in the world of Crypto This is what makes us shorten the way and avoid the mistakes of the former. This is one of the advantages of CryptoTalk, which is teamwork.

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend. Team-work always good in every time. If we work like a team we can achieve more. As this forum is like an family help each other and gain / share more information's about cryptocurrencies.