Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Working together bring happiness and unique experience from one another here in these platform, as we embark on this journey to achieve our common goal we need to work as a team in helping each other.

• +1 1

Team work always works. All members here are from all over the world so everyone has different views, ideas and opinions about everything. So when these minds pool to do only one thing then we can achieve anything. We owe this forum very much so we should work together for the betterment of this forum.

Yes tell your very right for you should work together by forming a group. in this way we can learn many things from one another and we can achieve good knowledge regarding this platform. Because we all know that no one of us is very perfect. So if we work together 

there will be more chance to get completely benefited from this site.

I agree with you my friend , not just me i think  everyone agree with you ,really this is a great idea . By working together  we can achieve more .  So we help each other and make this forum clean and better . Working as a team we could share our experience with one another  .

I believe that the basic thing that a forum is made for is fundamentally to work together to learn together and to to grow with each other.working together as a team like you mentioned is a given which we must do when we are in a forum like this.

• +1 1

Alone you go faster but together you go further helping each other to get very good reputation is important to boost our followers which increase our method of earning money 

• +2 1

It's nice to hear that you said about teams works, i always say that networking and network marketing is the best way to get everything, not for only you but for everyone else who is joined and is with your team

Yes work togather we can get more knowledge and make outself correct and perfect in knowledge. In this way we make less mistake then other. We can learn trading knowledge and can apply togather. So but fair work is best we don't make fake reputation. Smnus for learning is good. 

On 24/7/2020 at 15:18, Calvinpriva said:

Sabes que hay muchas cosas duras que nos rodean en nuestro día a día, muchas personas están sufriendo para solucionar esa dureza porque no tienen quien las apoye. Esto funciona igual en nuestro viaje de éxito, en este foro tenemos traders, autónomos, emprendedores, e incluso empleados de diferentes sectores de diferentes empresas. Todos estamos aquí con diferentes metas, pero lo principal es aprender, y aprender significa ayudarnos unos a otros a saber cosas que no sabemos y aplicarlas en nuestras vidas si nos benefician. No actúes como si lo supieras todo, incluso si es cierto que lo sabes, ¡porque a veces te perderás lecciones importantes para tu vida!

Con todo, ¡no podemos aprender por nosotros mismos! Incluso si podemos, hagámoslo en equipo para ayudar a aquellos que no pueden aprender por sí mismos. Hay muchas cosas que USTED puede compartir con nosotros y ayudará a aumentar nuestro conocimiento incluso en un 5%, lo cual es muy importante para nuestro viaje de éxito. Si eres un experto en trading (cripto / forex), inversión, trabajo autónomo, emprendimiento y muchos más campos ... Por favor, comparte algunas de tus habilidades con nosotros para que podamos aprender de ti. ¡Creo que estará orgulloso de enseñar algo a más de 200,000 miembros y el 1% de ellos tendrá éxito debido a sus habilidades!

¡No temas enseñar algo, sé fuerte! Hay gente esperando tus lecciones. Aunque no a todos les gustará lo que enseñarás, créeme, no echarás de menos a más de una persona a la que le encantará lo que enseñas y estarás orgulloso de verlos exitosos gracias a ti.

___ * ___ * ___ * ___ * ___ * ___ * ___ * ___

HECHO.

Totally as you say, we must appreciate all the content because we have many types of people in the forum, many people with knowledge that we do not know and it is important to find in the forum, thanks to this community we continue to grow in the world of cryptocurrencies and we are at so much of all the news possible thanks to the forum and the people.

• +2 1

Your post is motivated to all members if all members follow this tips  and all members will made this forum good if they will work together.  I saw that mostly seniors members are also help us and guide us if we face any problem. 

Fantastic and beneficial to be one hand and share our experiences and choice with everyone to get out of them; all in our former Global are one that we always improve the quality of the subjects that we publish but there are experts I know from us in the field of encrypted currencies, they are doing our benefits and we are good to produce our quality.

The most difficult thing for a person is not to find someone to support him when he is in need, but if you can find someone to support you, then it is a good thing for you in your life

• +1 1

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. You are absolutely right. We should cooperate with each other. Always work with unity. Appreciate each other. Guide each other m motivate each other. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you mate, working together is a good idea with team work you will achieve great things within a couple of times, so I urge the forum to come together and work as a team to achieve our goal. Thank you

• +1 1

On 7/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Dear @Calvinpriva well said, we as a team must be succeeded to helping one another in various things like share you knowledge that you know, help those who are new and don't know anything related to cryptocurrencies and something else and keep supporting each other and keep encouraging each other. In this way I am 100% sure that our every member will be succeeded.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As we all have same destination and goal in this forum, we must have mutual understanding and must help each other grow together and achieve success. All the beautiful and creative minds are present here. If we can encourage each other and walk together then definitely we can achieve more. Here we can share our all the knowledge daily to each other and motivate individuals my giving ratings and suggesting them.

• +2 1

Your post is very helpful and deserve appreciate. You know one person cannot handle everything because this forum is very huge in all the aspects like leaning and earning, trades , etc which are included in this forum. So if we are working as team then i am sure the results will be different. As a team we can manage our work and do something better for this forum.

• +3 1

Actually this forum is based on team work as in this forum everyone shares his knowledge with others to help them and seek knowledge from their posts for our benefit. So it's a form of cooperation.

• +1 1

Here also the competition is going on as to which member got more reputation points and which member got less on their post.We must understand that we are like a family and we must support each other so that everyone can achieve his or her goal perfectly.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. If we have have a good team behind us it will work as backbone and thus it helps to give good results to all as well as sharing knowledge too will helps to achieve success in this forum. 

Yes of course I totally agreed with your point .If we worked in a team then we can achieve our goals with more efficiencies. In a team work if you have a question in your mind you can share it with other team members that gives you more predictable answers. And if you want create a new content you can also share it with other members of your team and know what their opinions are.

• +1 1

Working as one team is a very good thing. Everyone provides his ideas and information that benefit others, especially beginners, so teamwork gives good results.
We must cooperate, provide all our information, and continue to search for knowledge

For me as a beginner, I try to learn a lot from the old members and experts in the field of coding, and from the strategies that these members devote to trading and investment, by reading the topics they publish in the different sections, we should benefit as much as possible from their presence with us in this forum.

• +5 1