Ripple sues Youtube - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Ripple sues Youtube

Yes this is the same with what I read in the twitter hack that accounts of popular people as Obama and Biden were hacked and promoted what I learn is called a fake giveaway. At least we know that there is action made by Ripple and youtube should secure the platform better and not allow scammers to fill it with their fake giveaways.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Ripple sued youtube? No shot. They are not getting anything from google and they will fail with this and perhaps have to sell a lot more XRP in exchanges from the usual monthly 100 million but at least they tried and it seems lately I have not found many fake giveaways running in youtube.

• +1 1

I almost fell to that scam and so its important that they do that, That was the advert that was ran y the scammers and that was a painful odeal that is to really keep on doing the right thing is to ban the scammers and which could be the reason Why Youtube is banning so many crypo videos.

But I think the scam has since been removed and though it found itself on Twitter, Twitter has been able to remove it to .

• Useful or interesting 1

Ripple did the right thing to sue google for this. This is happening for years and only after this threat youtube made some changes and does not allow easy change of name and image for users. Many youtubers lost their jobs after getting hacked and did not get their accounts back and many investors did that mistake to trust these fake giveaways.

I read that and wait the result. Perhaps google will find a way to make it look that they have no responsibility and that it is hackers they should blame and more of what I expect from them. Ripple has no chance in this and they will not gain anything. They probably know this but made this move for publicity.

• +2 1

I didn't expect that but it was good from Ripple. Finally perhaps something will be done for this to end. Because youtube to all crypto people is not worth now anything. If they could they will be on another platform and perhaps they should go to dlive or another good platform.

Yes this giveaways was very fishy but they caught many fish and the scammers are allowed to do this on youtube that everyone thinks it is safe but there is nothing safe as it seems. People thought that it was real and they made the mistake to lose money to scammers. This is what we have to avoid and talk about it as you did so that nobody else will get scammed.

In my view, Cryptocurrency company'ripple sues youtube' for it's inexplicable failure at stopping scammers  from impersonating it's CEO.in a complaint field,  ripple accused the video platform of selling ads and veryfing accounts that promote fake cryptocurrency give away,then ignoring complaints about them. Thank you for sharing informative information. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 7/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, Mwangi said:

There was a scam that I almost fell into , this scam was that I would send a certain amount of ripples and they would send you about three times or even four depending on what is going one and the amount that you give and this by the way would depend on the much you send as an investor , they would claim that its the CEO of ripple , and by the way they would even hack his or her channel to make sure that it looks legit , now ripple has been able to sue Youtube for allowing this.

I promise you I almost fell to the scam. Kindly if you come such kind of a scam, what I mean they ask you to send 5000 ripples and then you send you back 25000 as air drop from the CEO, and to me it sounded a little bit fishy.

Well, it’s quite obvious that this is another deception. No one will offer you money without some benefit for themselves. Especially in capitalist countries

Hello!! At the first you notice that it is a scam, they always come out of those on the internet .. It is easy to discover them because if you see how you are going to send 20 and they will return 40 like that ... They have to be very aware the new colleagues who join this topic of cryptocurrencies so they do not fall into this class of scams.

Luckily you didn't fall, my friend.

I was one of those who were robbed and I think I will not allow it again. I have read a lot and am still reading about trading and ways of protection.

This is what I recommend to everyone, and to be wary, especially from high-profit sites.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, Mwangi said:

There was a scam that I almost fell into , this scam was that I would send a certain amount of ripples and they would send you about three times or even four depending on what is going one and the amount that you give and this by the way would depend on the much you send as an investor , they would claim that its the CEO of ripple , and by the way they would even hack his or her channel to make sure that it looks legit , now ripple has been able to sue Youtube for allowing this.

I promise you I almost fell to the scam. Kindly if you come such kind of a scam, what I mean they ask you to send 5000 ripples and then you send you back 25000 as air drop from the CEO, and to me it sounded a little bit fishy.

Wow I was not aware of this. Seems to me like only greedy people will fall for this anyway, most of us know that if its too good to be true, it probably is. Amazing they successfully sued YouTube though, hopefully to repay the people who lost funds. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Fraud operations have become many and in different ways, some of them are exposed and always targeting new users who do not have experience and do not have an idea of the field because they are an easy target for fraudsters

different platforms and maybe there are people who already lost their money, they would claim that its the CEO of ripple, but don't trust them

• +1 1

Fraudsters and hackers have professional methods and methods that make you believe that they are trusted in investing your money, and they can prove to you all legal proofs, so each of us must pay attention and be careful because it has become widespread and found, and in new ways and cunning methods after you transfer your money to them they disappear.

Lol this was on youtube? What a scam. And they were sending money to them thinking they will get back five times their ripple, how and ok I think that maybe some people were sucked by greed and did that. Youtube is doing nothing for this? This is bad from them.

You should know that it is not possible to earn a large amount of cryptocurrencies easily and without any effort or time. Therefore, any offer that you find attractive and has great returns, you should know that it is a fraud, and be careful of these offers that are widespread.

• +2 1

One thing I want to remind all users is at once you come across any kind of offers make sure that you use your common sense. Here itself you see for 5000 ripples they are offering in exchange 25000. Who would possibly give such amount of money for free. So it is highly essential that uses need to differentiate between the types of offers in order to identify the right ones.

• +1 1

If dear colleagues this type of scam is very common in the world of cryptocurrencies where they ask you to enter a certain amount of cryptocurrencies and that they will return the double uncertain thing to me personally it happened to me and I lost a cryptocurrency since the scammers do a good job to be able to deceive people therefore trust and look for a lot of information before performing any operation
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

Scammers have many ways to steal money from different platforms and maybe there are people who already lost their money with that trick. I will be careful when i saw videos like that.

Yes, I heard this kind of fraud, but we cannot believe it easily because expert people know that this is all fraud. I was defrauded through a YouTube channel when I was a beginner and I lost 40 dollars but that was a good lesson and I learned a lot from it and now I am not.  I believe anyone who offers me such offers.  I do not advise anyone to send money to such fraudulent sites.

• +4 1

Do not let greed control you so that you do not make such mistakes and lose your money because it is impossible to always happen before doing anything. Use your mind well and do not let greed control you. Be careful.

All those kind of reward was scam and never trust them at all you can find a lot in the internet just to bring more people to the community ,if you search for ripple reward in internet you will find a little bit it's not to much like bitcoin and doge

Thank you for sharing your experience my friend. It's really helping for a lot of people as they would remember this and not fall into it . I really think that the scammers are really convincing and will make a lot of innocent people to fall into this as the beginners really have no idea about how real an offer is . There are immense number of chances that they would believe it.

• +1 1

Friend, this is a common trap! And I am very happy for you that you did not fall into the hands of a fraudster, saving your funds! The fact is that scammers have become very common in our time, and we are not talking about hackers. It turns out that we need security measures!

• +5 1