Ripple sues Youtube - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Ripple sues Youtube

There was a scam that I almost fell into , this scam was that I would send a certain amount of ripples and they would send you about three times or even four depending on what is going one and the amount that you give and this by the way would depend on the much you send as an investor , they would claim that its the CEO of ripple , and by the way they would even hack his or her channel to make sure that it looks legit , now ripple has been able to sue Youtube for allowing this.

I promise you I almost fell to the scam. Kindly if you come such kind of a scam, what I mean they ask you to send 5000 ripples and then you send you back 25000 as air drop from the CEO, and to me it sounded a little bit fishy.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 6

This cheap scam has become so popular that it is considered more humorous than a scam, but I am still surprised that there are still a few gullible people who have been tricked.
Making money is not easy - just think like that, you will avoid unnecessary troubles of this type 🙂

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Please never fall into such famous trap of scammers in which scammers may ask you to deposit first and promise to give the amounts back with the double amounts. Simply, follow this smart technique, "Never pay the amounts to strangers to expect payment !"

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

There are many scams that are out there at the moment, and the rule of thumb that everyone should follow when it comes to crypto is that if something sounds too good to be true the chances are that it is too good to be true and that you should stay away from it at all costs. I think that is the safest option. As humans we are greedy by nature, so naturally we want to double or even triple an investment quickly, but this is never the case, and these are scams. Thank you for informing us about this scam. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend, this is the trick that fraudsters always use to steal people's money, that any site that asks you for money to double it is a fake site 100%. This rule you must always adhere to in the field of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Ripple won't accomplish much. Although Steven Wozniak also sued Youtube lately for the same reason. Still according to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (found this from a crypto media website) the US platforms as Youtube and social media are protected and not liable for actions of third parties for the content they provide. In the case of the fake giveaways, there is also hacking involved and youtube will probably make a good case. 

The fact is that they lack in security and in knowledge. They don't understand something that an experienced crypto user finds out immediately. Perhaps they should hire a person that can easily spot the fake giveaways instead of relying on a faulty AI for their security.

• +2 1

Dear at this time, you should not trust anything before looking around, even if it takes you weeks or months, this thing will either take you to the sky or dig you into the ground and put you in it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

this type of offered is really provided by scamers ( this isn't mean who is that perosn ) , assume if we can Earn in this way then all Memeber here are millionaire . just forget it and focous on real methods of earning , I also scamed by a cloud mining website when I was begginer in market .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Not only Ripple Apple co- founder also file case against you tube, because some scam youtube channel's promoting fake giveaway ads through this celebrities names,everyone knows now YouTube Twitter are became scammers hub, they operates this scams through this platforms so they file case to stop this scam activities.

• +1 2

Unfortunately, this happens with most new users of cryptocurrencies.
As for me, I do not believe anyone who says to me, I deposit a sum of money and you will get a doubling of it, because why would he ask me to deposit if he wanted to give me more than the amount I deposited.
I hope you caution in the coming times.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:58 AM, gourav789 said:

this type of offered is really provided by scamers ( this isn't mean who is that perosn ) , assume if we can Earn in this way then all Memeber here are millionaire

It is a simple and stupid scam but many fall for it as they've already heard of past giveaways and airdrops that gave something back. It looks to stupid and perhaps people think it is real for this reason. They also have a live explorer showing fake transactions, meaning that they pay, and sometimes they add live chat with fake accounts saying stuff like: "Thank you Ellon! OMG I now have 5000 XRP because of you!" and other similar fake comments.

• +2 1

I do not believe these types of offers, and it is self-evident that you do not believe these offers, because no one can offer free money with these multiples by doing a few tasks.

There is no legit website or any platform that will double your money, do not ever believe with this kind of scam, you will lose your money if you believe with that. If you want to earn a good profit then you should invest in a legit and old website.

• +2 1

Same case when I saw a tweet from the richest man and other great people who won't believe in the recent twitter hack. I have almost sent bitcoin to double but I get some doubts and search about it then I got negative reacts which help me otherwise I would have invest some bitcoin to get double from richest man in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Izeal said:

otherwise I would have invest some bitcoin to get double from richest man in the world.

You need to be careful with these scams. I'll tell you how to avoid most of them. Do not rush. This is where they are counting. They managed to make $110k in about half an hour. This was from people that rushed to send money to the scammers. When you think carefully and try to do research instead it is then you realize what happened.

Scammers are everywhere, we should be careful all the time and vigilant. This kind of scam is very normal. We shouldn't feel from this kind of scams if we know already this. Be smart all the time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/26/2020 at 1:38 AM, Moaz said:

My friend, this is the trick that fraudsters always use to steal people's money, that any site that asks you for money to double it is a fake site 100%. This rule you must always adhere to in the field of crypto.

I also noticed that every sites who ask for some money are scam sites because if the site is legit and if they want to have some members then they will never ask for your money instead they will give you a payment for referrals that you have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/25/2020 at 7:49 PM, MrSpasybo said:

This cheap scam has become so popular that it is considered more humorous than a scam, but I am still surprised that there are still a few gullible people who have been tricked.
Making money is not easy - just think like that, you will avoid unnecessary troubles of this type 🙂

Yes thats true, there are already many popular ways of scamming people, basically those people who live so long in crypto would not fall for thst scam, only beginners or newbies can be vulnerable for that because they dont have so much experience and they can be pursuade esily by the good offers.

I have read about that and I remember when I bought XRP in June and I was searching youtube I found one of these fake giveaways. They feel real but it was looking strange from the beginning. I have heard of airdrops and thought it was one of them but the amounts they claimed were too much and I wasn't going to send XRP to anyone. I searched and found they were scammers. Lucky I didn't send them anything.

You were lucky you didn't fall to their trap. This type of scamming is increased day by day, i saw another video it was an interview of Mr.Robert Kiyosaki (It was real him) then there is a message in that video saying this "Deposit 0.5 BTC - 5 BTC to this address ***** and after 30 minutes i double your amount! And that video it was live. You know what they did? They recorded his live interview and they edited it but i don't know how and they stream it as a live video with that fake message! So we should be very careful with those offers.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Scammers have many ways to steal money from different platforms and maybe there are people who already lost their money with that trick. I will be careful when i saw videos like that.

In my opinion, when someone comes up with a very tempting offer, anyone should study this offer first and not rely on their craving for quick wins, and nobody will directly invest an amount in a suspicious offer, and the person will fall into the trap.  Thank you fraudsters for this good information

I advise everyone to stay away from all sites that promise a lot of profit in exchange for transferring some money because this is clear that it is fake and they will steal your money.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, this field is full of fraudsters and you must be confident in dealing and making sure of the legitimacy of the company that deals with it, so be careful in this area and do not put large sums of money until after confirming the charter of the company or the entity dealing with it. Good luck in the future

This Youtube has done a problem for the Ripple and the sue is made right they deserve to be in the court and explain why they allow this damage be made to the Ripple cryptocurency that has not made any wrong to be treat by Youtub like that. I have know that youtubed is not help the crypto project and ban account of many crypto people that are only talk, this is very bad and need to change finally.

• +1 1