Z-Pay Wallet - The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MisterZ

Z-Pay Wallet - The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available, with several high-level security features to protect against unauthorized access, including multi-signature facilities, DDoS protection, and standardization protocols.

 

2137118823_.thumb.jpg.c702a75504e310a72cb844aa24e8c624.jpg


How you can use Z-Pay?


- Private, instant and anonymous payments


To transfer money, just pass your recipient the number of cheque which is topped up with the necessary amount.
The beneficiary details are not required for funds transfer. The cheque can be used "to bearer".
When using Z-Pay, the cheque balance in converted into fiat and back instantly while the operation's privacy remains preserved.

- Cryptocurrency mixing and exchange


Cash crediting to and cashing-out from, using of Z-Pay cheques breaks the transaction sequence in a blockchain.
If the price of some commodity/service is fixed in USD, and your customers wish to pay in cryptocurrency,
usage of Z-Pay cheques makes the deal without prejudicing confedentiality of both seller and buyer.

- Asset storage without electronic media


Z-pay Wallet technology provides the highest level of security for crypto assets

Edited by epidemia
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you have a link to your review on github?

Is your wallet a mobile, desktop or website wallet? 

I believe the wallet is new, how can you guarantee its safety. 

Did you have any review on Bitcointalk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.07.2020 at 13:05, Yomose said:

Did you have a link to your review on github?

Is your wallet a mobile, desktop or website wallet? 

I believe the wallet is new, how can you guarantee its safety. 

Did you have any review on Bitcointalk?

Thanks for your interest. For more details you can visit our Bitcointalk thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101136.0

  • +1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your interest. For more details you can visit our Bitcointalk thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101136.0

You have said, no registration, no verification ! What does it mean on your exchange ? While entering your exchange https://wallet.z-pay.io/ it is asking me to sign in. Are you demanding KYC from the users ? 

  • +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You have said, no registration, no verification ! What does it mean on your exchange ? While entering your exchange https://wallet.z-pay.io/ it is asking me to sign in. Are you demanding KYC from the users ? 

Thanks for your interest. No KYC is needed for operations on our service. To use wallet you need your email address only. We do not keep any user's data. You don't need any registratration/ verification to use our payment solution/ exchanger  -  z-pay.io 

  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your interest. No KYC is needed for operations on our service. To use wallet you need your email address only. We do not keep any user's data. You don't need any registratration/ verification to use our payment solution/ exchanger  -  z-pay.io 

Thanks for making the things clear. I might give a try on your platform after performing several researches. Looking like a new exchange site with attractive design, hope I can get something special from your exchanger platform 😊

  • +1 3
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know as well i used this wallet also , becuase we didn't Need any kyc for makes withdraw and deposit there . we can easily signup through our email address . this website also have good reviews in different different websites . we can also this platform as a exchange .


IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for making the things clear. I might give a try on your platform after performing several researches. Looking like a new exchange site with attractive design, hope I can get something special from your exchanger platform 😊

Thanks for the feedback 🙂 If you will have any questions, i am here to help. Wish you a good experience with our service. 

  • +1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I know as well i used this wallet also , becuase we didn't Need any kyc for makes withdraw and deposit there . we can easily signup through our email address . this website also have good reviews in different different websites . we can also this platform as a exchange .

Thanks for your reply. We can be used as payment solution/exchanger / wallet. We are doing all the necessary to improve our service and to upgrade the quality of our work.

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.07.2020 at 15:37, Calvinpriva said:

Well explained about this wallet, it's real my first time i heard about it. I will give a try for this wallet after i review it from different reviewing sites sop that i can understand if its safe for me. 

Thanks for your comment. We are working on it. You will have a chance to look through our wallet review soon 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...