TashaZ The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MisterZ

TashaZ The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto

Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available, with several high-level security 

2137118823_.thumb.jpg.c702a75504e310a72cb844aa24e8c624.jpg

How you can use Z-Pay?

- Private, instant and anonymous payments

To transfer money, just pass your recipient the number of cheque which is topped up with the necessary amount.
The beneficiary details are not required for funds transfer. The cheque can be used "to bearer".
When using Z-Pay, the cheque balance in converted into fiat and back instantly while the operation's privacy remains preserved.

- Cryptocurrency mixing and exchange

Cash crediting to and cashing-out from, using of Z-Pay cheques breaks the transaction sequence in a blockchain.
If the price of some commodity/service is fixed in USD, and your customers wish to pay in cryptocurrency,
usage of Z-Pay cheques makes the deal without prejudicing confedentiality of both seller and buyer.

- Asset storage without electronic media

Z-pay Wallet technology provides the highest level of security for crypto assets

Edited by MisterZ
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Did you have a link to your review on github?

Is your wallet a mobile, desktop or website wallet? 

I believe the wallet is new, how can you guarantee its safety. 

Did you have any review on Bitcointalk?

• +1 1

On 24.07.2020 at 13:05, Yomose said:

Did you have a link to your review on github?

Is your wallet a mobile, desktop or website wallet? 

I believe the wallet is new, how can you guarantee its safety. 

Did you have any review on Bitcointalk?

Thanks for your interest. For more details you can visit our Bitcointalk thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101136.0

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your interest. For more details you can visit our Bitcointalk thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101136.0

You have said, no registration, no verification ! What does it mean on your exchange ? While entering your exchange https://wallet.z-pay.io/ it is asking me to sign in. Are you demanding KYC from the users ? 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You have said, no registration, no verification ! What does it mean on your exchange ? While entering your exchange https://wallet.z-pay.io/ it is asking me to sign in. Are you demanding KYC from the users ? 

Thanks for your interest. No KYC is needed for operations on our service. To use wallet you need your email address only. We do not keep any user's data. You don't need any registratration/ verification to use our payment solution/ exchanger  -  z-pay.io 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your interest. No KYC is needed for operations on our service. To use wallet you need your email address only. We do not keep any user's data. You don't need any registratration/ verification to use our payment solution/ exchanger  -  z-pay.io 

Thanks for making the things clear. I might give a try on your platform after performing several researches. Looking like a new exchange site with attractive design, hope I can get something special from your exchanger platform 😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I know as well i used this wallet also , becuase we didn't Need any kyc for makes withdraw and deposit there . we can easily signup through our email address . this website also have good reviews in different different websites . we can also this platform as a exchange .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for making the things clear. I might give a try on your platform after performing several researches. Looking like a new exchange site with attractive design, hope I can get something special from your exchanger platform 😊

Thanks for the feedback 🙂 If you will have any questions, i am here to help. Wish you a good experience with our service. 

• +1 3

7 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I know as well i used this wallet also , becuase we didn't Need any kyc for makes withdraw and deposit there . we can easily signup through our email address . this website also have good reviews in different different websites . we can also this platform as a exchange .

Thanks for your reply. We can be used as payment solution/exchanger / wallet. We are doing all the necessary to improve our service and to upgrade the quality of our work.

• +1 1

Well explained about this wallet, it's real my first time i heard about it. I will give a try for this wallet after i review it from different reviewing sites sop that i can understand if its safe for me. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 31.07.2020 at 15:37, Calvinpriva said:

Well explained about this wallet, it's real my first time i heard about it. I will give a try for this wallet after i review it from different reviewing sites sop that i can understand if its safe for me. 

Thanks for your comment. We are working on it. You will have a chance to look through our wallet review soon 😉

I never heard about this wallet since i joined crypto currencies. It can be a good wallet but unfortunately i already got a wallet that has all things that i need. Maybe i can use that wallet next time in the future.

Looks nice. It has great reviews on wallets review sites too. One thing I love in the features of this wallet is multi-signature; one of the safest approach to securing funds in wallets (they aren't talked about enough imo). Might try out this wallet sometimes.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 7/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, MisterZ said:

Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available, with several high-level security features to protect against unauthorized access, including multi-signature facilities, DDoS protection, and standardization protocols.

Point of correction, DDoS is a form of attack by botnets, if the wallet OP mentioned is not harder wallet, if it is running on phones or computers, it has no DDoS protection because phones and computers can be prone to botnents attacks. 

• +1 1

I heard about this exchange first time. I usually using Trust wallet and Atomic wallet which are secure and best to use. It offer to exchange your crypto currencies through your wallet. I will also suggest you to use this exchange. 

• +1 1

Thank you for providing us with this information on the wallet, however, may i suggest that in order to gain more users into this wallet that you also include screenshots of proof of payment and the wallet user interface so that people can get a more holistic view of the wallet, which will definitely be beneficial to the wallet creators. Also, does this wallet require kyc verification to use? Just as some added advice, it seems that this wallet is new and therefore to attract more users perhaps you should consider offering an incentive such as a sign up bonus. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Z-Pay launched its own wallet -- https://wallet.z-pay.io

Z-Pay is a wallet with a very simple user interface.
It gives users the ability to add new wallets for different cryptocurrencies to their devices and manage their portfolios.
Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available.

On 04.08.2020 at 21:36, Tunuu said:

I never heard about this wallet since i joined crypto currencies. It can be a good wallet but unfortunately i already got a wallet that has all things that i need. Maybe i can use that wallet next time in the future.

Advantages: micropayments, no verification is needed, free transfers within the system and instant cryptocurrency exchange.

On 22.08.2020 at 21:43, Raqeebzy said:

Looks nice. It has great reviews on wallets review sites too. One thing I love in the features of this wallet is multi-signature; one of the safest approach to securing funds in wallets (they aren't talked about enough imo). Might try out this wallet sometimes.

Thanks for your feedback. If you will have any qustions, feel free to ask 🙂

4 hours ago, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your feedback. If you will have any qustions, feel free to ask 🙂

2FA? I took good reviews on the wallet but I still can't find anywhere if it has 2FA security setting, I feel it is the basic any good online wallet should possess and..

Do your wallet service support bitcoin lightning wallet? (Asking for a friend).

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

2FA? I took good reviews on the wallet but I still can't find anywhere if it has 2FA security setting, I feel it is the basic any good online wallet should possess and..

Do your wallet service support bitcoin lightning wallet? (Asking for a friend).

Thanks for your questions. 2fa is available in account settings. So, go to account settings and turn on 2fa if you wish 😉

• +1 1

On 24.07.2020 at 12:02, MisterZ said:

Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available, with several high-level security 

2137118823_.thumb.jpg.c702a75504e310a72cb844aa24e8c624.jpg

How you can use Z-Pay?

- Private, instant and anonymous payments

To transfer money, just pass your recipient the number of cheque which is topped up with the necessary amount.
The beneficiary details are not required for funds transfer. The cheque can be used "to bearer".
When using Z-Pay, the cheque balance in converted into fiat and back instantly while the operation's privacy remains preserved.

- Cryptocurrency mixing and exchange

Cash crediting to and cashing-out from, using of Z-Pay cheques breaks the transaction sequence in a blockchain.
If the price of some commodity/service is fixed in USD, and your customers wish to pay in cryptocurrency,
usage of Z-Pay cheques makes the deal without prejudicing confedentiality of both seller and buyer.

- Asset storage without electronic media

Z-pay Wallet technology provides the highest level of security for crypto assets

Looks interesting.  I found an interesting article on Medium about you. 

On 23.08.2020 at 17:17, malik6314193 said:

I heard about this exchange first time. I usually using Trust wallet and Atomic wallet which are secure and best to use. It offer to exchange your crypto currencies through your wallet. I will also suggest you to use this exchange. 

the same story, but i am interested to try and invite some friends. Are there any bonuses ? 🙂

2 minutes ago, TrueVpn said:

the same story, but i am interested to try and invite some friends. Are there any bonuses ? 🙂

Sure. Thanks for your interest. We are going to announce our referral program soon.

Please, stay tuned and follow our social networks. 😃

Yes  think it is easy. However i never use z-pay wallet. Personally i use blockchain and coin base wallet. But i think it is easy for and transfer of crypto and for trading. It is safe.