TashaZ The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MisterZ

TashaZ The simple way to store, receive and transfer crypto

On 22.09.2020 at 20:44, MalikAdnan said:

Yes  think it is easy. However i never use z-pay wallet. Personally i use blockchain and coin base wallet. But i think it is easy for and transfer of crypto and for trading. It is safe.

Thanks for your feedback. Today, users of our service can not only exchange ctyptocurrencies and make micropayments, but also earn money on this💰

Z-Pay #referral program has been officially launched🚀

I never heard about this one it's new Wallet I think and work only on web version  there is no application, i see in Twitter that they have only 1k followers not to much for the reputation of the Wallet, i think they need to work more to have more users

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I never heard about this one it's new Wallet I think and work only on web version  there is no application, i see in Twitter that they have only 1k followers not to much for the reputation of the Wallet, i think they need to work more to have more users

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on it.

Trying to do our best to improve our service. Today, users of our service can not only exchange cryptocurrencies and make micropayments, but also earn money. Are you interested to know more ?

On 28.09.2020 at 20:13, MisterZ said:

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on it.

Trying to do our best to improve our service. Today, users of our service can not only exchange cryptocurrencies and make micropayments, but also earn money. Are you interested to know more ?

I tried your referral programm. It really works. I am earning by the exchange operations of my referrals. 👌💰

On 24.07.2020 at 12:02, MisterZ said:

Z-Pay Wallet - один из самых безопасных доступных кошельков с несколькими уровнями безопасности. 

2137118823_.thumb.jpg.c702a75504e310a72cb844aa24e8c624.jpg

Как можно использовать Z-Pay?

- Приватные, мгновенные и анонимные платежи

Для перевода достаточно передать получателю номер чека, в который пополнена необходимая сумма.
Реквизиты получателя не требуются для перевода средств. Чек может быть использован «на предъявителя».
При использовании Z-Pay баланс чека мгновенно конвертируется в фиат и обратно, при этом конфиденциальность операции сохраняется.

- Смешивание и обмен криптовалюты

Зачисление и снятие наличных с использованием чеков Z-Pay нарушает последовательность транзакций в цепочке блоков.
Если цена какого-либо товара / услуги фиксирована в долларах США, и ваши клиенты хотят платить в криптовалюте,
использование чеков Z-Pay позволяет заключить сделку без ущерба для конфиденциальности как продавца, так и покупателя.

- Хранение активов без электронных носителей

Технология Z-pay Wallet обеспечивает высочайший уровень безопасности криптоактивов

I registered, the interface is clear. One question. You have it written - Z-Pay is a service for processing one-time anonymous checks. What does anonymous mean?

image.png

2 hours ago, Stavrof said:

I registered, the interface is clear. One question. You have it written - Z-Pay is a service for processing one-time anonymous checks. What does anonymous mean?

image.png

Thanks for your questions. It means no registration or verification is required to use our cheques. We do not collect any information about users’ actions, the users themselves, and do not require any identity confirmation.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, MisterZ said:

Z-Pay Wallet is one of the safest Wallets available, with several high-level security 

2137118823_.thumb.jpg.c702a75504e310a72cb844aa24e8c624.jpg

How you can use Z-Pay?

- Private, instant and anonymous payments

To transfer money, just pass your recipient the number of cheque which is topped up with the necessary amount.
The beneficiary details are not required for funds transfer. The cheque can be used "to bearer".
When using Z-Pay, the cheque balance in converted into fiat and back instantly while the operation's privacy remains preserved.

- Cryptocurrency mixing and exchange

Cash crediting to and cashing-out from, using of Z-Pay cheques breaks the transaction sequence in a blockchain.
If the price of some commodity/service is fixed in USD, and your customers wish to pay in cryptocurrency,
usage of Z-Pay cheques makes the deal without prejudicing confedentiality of both seller and buyer.

- Asset storage without electronic media

Z-pay Wallet technology provides the highest level of security for crypto assets

I do comprehend with your valuable post actually z-oay wallet has suitable and benefit feature such as instantly transaction without much dlay and also maximum secured

Things I liked:

. The variety of actions (currency exchange, the expire, the lock, edit the details...),

. The anonymity

. The way of withdrawing the cheque (like you can get the value of the cheque in BTC, ETH)

. The site works without registration

. The duration of converting the cheque to your crypto wallet

. The support

. The design of the website

Edited by Mary Filling

On 30.09.2020 at 15:29, Mary Filling said:

Things I liked:

. The variety of actions (currency exchange, the expire, the lock, edit the details...),

. The anonymity

. The way of withdrawing the cheque (like you can get the value of the cheque in BTC, ETH)

. The site works without registration

. The duration of converting the cheque to your crypto wallet

. The support

. The design of the website

Thanks for your feedback. We do our best 🙂

Z-Pay referral program: instruction is here 🙂

Reading its characteristics you can see that it has good benefits and advantages. I will dare to download it and try it out. 

13 hours ago, smeb97 said:

Reading its characteristics you can see that it has good benefits and advantages. I will dare to download it and try it out. 

Thanks for your feedback. Please, share your impressions with us 🙂

13 hours ago, sara22 said:

All around clarified about this wallet, it's genuine my first time I caught wind of it. I will check out for this wallet after I survey it from various assessing locales sop that I can comprehend if its safe for me.

Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you😉

Thank you very much for your advice. Now I'll try to use it. I hope the wallet is safe and not a scam. As I understand it, if this platform still exists, then everything is ok. Good luck!

38 minutes ago, Xorazzz said:

Thank you very much for your advice. Now I'll try to use it. I hope the wallet is safe and not a scam. As I understand it, if this platform still exists, then everything is ok. Good luck!

Thanks for the response. If you will have any questions, please, feel free to ask 🙂

Z-Pay is one of the key sponsors and supporters of The Babylon Project. z-pay.io is a service for anonymous exchange, storage and transfer of crypto and fiat currencies. Advantages: micropayments, no verification, free transfers within the system and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Details --  https://cryptoevents.global/world-blockchain-hackaton-to-award-100000-at-babylon-project-event/

On 12.10.2020 at 18:42, MisterZ said:

Z-Pay is one of the key sponsors and supporters of The Babylon Project. z-pay.io is a service for anonymous exchange, storage and transfer of crypto and fiat currencies. Advantages: micropayments, no verification, free transfers within the system and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Details --  https://cryptoevents.global/world-blockchain-hackaton-to-award-100000-at-babylon-project-event/

i took part in this hackathon. you have a really great payment service 

Z-Pay is a payment service that facilitates the transfer of funds between people. It is a platform to provide confidential fund transfers that cannot be verified by senders and receivers. 

The main characteristics of Z-Pay.

-Possibility to make private payments. 
-Confidential payment. 
-Encrypted currency mixer. 
-Convert statutory payments into cryptomoney.
-If the client does not wish to pay the legal fee, simply select the appropriate crypt-currency and pay with a Z-Pay check. 
-Speed and privacy.

16 hours ago, matosjohan said:

Z-Pay is a payment service that facilitates the transfer of funds between people. It is a platform to provide confidential fund transfers that cannot be verified by senders and receivers. 

The main characteristics of Z-Pay.

-Possibility to make private payments. 
-Confidential payment. 
-Encrypted currency mixer. 
-Convert statutory payments into cryptomoney.
-If the client does not wish to pay the legal fee, simply select the appropriate crypt-currency and pay with a Z-Pay check. 
-Speed and privacy.

thanks for your comment 🙂

we do our best to improve our service 

11 hours ago, volader said:

I do not know these service but i will go to watch it. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest. Please, share your experience 🙂

10 hours ago, jose19903224 said:

Hello, thank you, I am new to this, I hope you understand and my opinion is 
I think it is simply the result of the current world financial situation,
well I think so, see you friends, take care

sorry, didn't get your topic