India leads in p2p trading - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

India leads in p2p trading

According cointelegraph India a leading in p2p trading with strongest volume records with call for a strong market, and new promising in the market capability of growth and its potential

India have shown promising signs of emergence, India leads p2p volume trading records with 3.4$ million worth of bitcoin in a week, India lead p2p after the second quarter onwards and swiftly gain momentum, Indian market beat the December 2017 all time high of 2.95$ million, last month with it rallying up to 3$ million last month

Its only bitcoin volume not other crpyto currency add in this volume, India shown this growth only reflection because last couple of days Indian exchange volume also increase  like wazirex coindx, everyone knows India have huge population and strong investors base still so may peoples don't no crypto currency, when everyone understand crypto and invest in crypto then I strongly believes in future lndia lead bitcoin bull run, well mate what are you thinking about this bitcoin growth in India.

Source cointelegraph.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

Yes you are right. There is no doubt in this fact tat India has a very large amount of Cryptocurrency traders. They also ave some platforms like Wazirex based in India. India as a lot of financial potential . They also have many expert crypto analysts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

India is moving in accepting cryptocurrencies but with strict regulations. They might allow the creation of blockchain projects but not accept crypto as money. I'm not sure exactly what their plan is but from a total ban it is an improvement. 

Of course India with a population of more than 1,2 Billion will bring growth for crypto. Besides that India has open internet unlike China. The people there want to take part in the crypto world so they should be allowed.

• +2 1

After the recent announcement from supreme court of India this numbers are increasing significantly. And exchange like wazirx exchange has also launched many programs for increasing the trade and involvement of huge number. And in Population, India has more than Billion which is also a privilege for Indian Crypto Industry. And due to the recent lockdown situation people are seems to invest in Crypto and startup would go for btc for sure and that's another reason for this massive increase in mine opinion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The Indian market is already having a major impact on cryptocurrencies as a result of the large number of workers in it and the presence of many people that are investing in them in large quantities so we must place India in a great position in dealings with cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

The truth is that the Bitcoin culture in India is widespread and people are open to technology, whether the state or traders, and this will help India a lot in the future, according to my expectation.

• +1 1

India is one of the most important countries in the field of crypto, and it has a large number of users of cryptocurrencies, and the growth of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies in this country is witnessing a great development, and with the passage of time the Indian government will accept cryptocurrencies in its financial transactions

• +2 1

Good to see a lot of Indians are adopting cryptocurrency even with their government's discouraging policies and different news against it even though it is backed by the supreme court. Let people put their money where their mouths is without discouragement, they don't trust banks anymore,.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

India is in top five countries in population and it's most of the population is working on the Crypto currencies. And people are earning more.

wazirx is a leading platform in India, acquired by Binance to extend its control in the Indian market because it found a successful project, as the majority of trading volumes in India are in the wazirx exchange.

The volume of bitcoin trading on P2P platforms in India updated the historical maximum in July, CoinDesk reports, citing data from the data aggregator CoinDance.

In may 2019, the volume of trading on Paxful in India did not exceed $600 thousand. In July 2020, the figure reached $8.97 million. Together with volumes on LocalBitcoins, the figure was $13.7 million.

This revival in the market is explained by the decision of the Supreme court of India to lift the ban on organizations accountable to the Central Bank to provide banking services to cryptocurrency companies. It was adopted on March 4, but the government is still considering a complete ban on cryptocurrency trading.

A significant influx of users was also recorded by the exchanges — derivative Delta Exchange and spot CoinDCX. The number of fraudulent schemes has also increased.

An explosive increase in trading volume in July was also recorded on LocalBitcoins in Argentina. It doubled to $4.21 million.

India is an economic power that crypto must give focus. Everyone involved in this industry from exchanges to influencers must to a lot more to convince the Indian government to give the green light to crypto and blockchain projects. This will be an important step for both.

India is becoming a very big economy, it has more than a billion people and can you imagine when it becomes more advanced the potential cryptocurrencies will find in this nation. India adoption of cryptocurrencies is an amazing opportunity.

• +1 2

India is currently one of the top countries with huge population and i think if bitcoin  and other Cryptocurrencies is adopted is such areas there will be good advancement and many opportunities for the citizens to make extra income including the government because they will have opportunity to collect revenue from traders which will help support some projects in the country. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am happy to know that India is adoption p2p trading but there are many dangers and scams in the p2p trading websites happen and they should be careful when trade this way. Also some times banks close accounts and seize the money because some p2p trades are with bitcoin marked as illegal. Be careful with that.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, Honny143 said:

Indian market beat the December 2017 all time high of 2.95$ million, last month with it rallying up to 3$ million last month

I am very happy to read about the Indian crypto market that it is does so good and makes new all time high in the term of cryptocurrency trade volumes. This is mean that there is a lot of growth to see for later years from now and it can only be good and incraese even more. Maybe India can become a crypto power in the market.

• +2 1

I don't think that with 3million USD in P2P trading India is leading this market. I remember reading that Russia is the first currently with around 20% of the total P2P trades and there are more countries in the list above India. But this is excellent to see that there is big interest and increasing too.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, Honny143 said:

According cointelegraph India a leading in p2p trading with strongest volume records with call for a strong market, and new promising in the market capability of growth and its potential

India have shown promising signs of emergence, India leads p2p volume trading records with 3.4$ million worth of bitcoin in a week, India lead p2p after the second quarter onwards and swiftly gain momentum, Indian market beat the December 2017 all time high of 2.95$ million, last month with it rallying up to 3$ million last month

Its only bitcoin volume not other crpyto currency add in this volume, India shown this growth only reflection because last couple of days Indian exchange volume also increase  like wazirex coindx, everyone knows India have huge population and strong investors base still so may peoples don't no crypto currency, when everyone understand crypto and invest in crypto then I strongly believes in future lndia lead bitcoin bull run, well mate what are you thinking about this bitcoin growth in India.

Source cointelegraph.

yea indians are heavily investing in crypto, and i remember back in 2017 this coin called OCN was made by an indian team and it pumped hard because a lot of indians were buying it, I think the indian market will be a lot bigger once the government finally make their mind about legalizing crypto.,

• +2 1

India has been moving forward and the population interested in cryptocurrencies can use p2p trading but it is not very safe for newbies and you have to look a lot in paxful and localbitcoins to be safe. Don't jump on offers that are extreme because these are usually not real.

India has been growing massively and it can be said that they will be a good market for cryptocurrencies in the next years. I don't know a lot about p2p trading but this data seem to be very bullish to me.

• +1 1

It seems that India is moving in a correct way towards crypto and the necessary legislation for the use of cryptocurrencies in the second largest country in the world by population, I think that India has a great impact on the global market and on any market that this number of people enter, so the Indian people enter the deal. With cryptocurrencies, this will help to accept crypto in many countries surrounding India and affect it.

• +5 1

India is one of the most significant markets in the world, with a large population generating goods and services and an extremely wealthy elite. India is a market where the crypto world makes its way, many crypto activities from India come to us every day which shows its great growth. The P2P cryptocurrency trade is a modality that has taken a lot of strength lately because it is a direct trade between the parties, that is, without intermediaries, this is in full growth today, not only in India but in the world.

India is outperforming each new year and a lift of the barriers by the central banks and perhaps a regulation will help a lot cryptocurrencies to be more accepted in a nation of a billion population, it is very good to know that trading is on the rise and with recognition it will also help the Indian economy.

• +2 1

But also you have to realize why , you have the largest democracy in the world assuming they have about 1% trading crypto currency and also making sure that you have a certain kind of strategy that works for you you need to really define everything perfectly . 

1200000000 of 1 percent thats about 12 Million people trading or using crypto currency and the truth is also look at what is happening here, if you have my country which has 50, 000,000 million people , you check on this again 1 percent of that is about 500K people and thats a good thing work with that

• +5 1

I didn't know that India was so interested in crypto and the latest bans and indecision in this country is creating terms for P2P exchanges to be created. I hope there will be a lot more interest as soon as the people there see how important Bitcoin will be for their lives.

• +2 1