Some simple rules that will help us a lot - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

Good ! The best way to contribute this forum is to follow all the forum rules carefully as you said in your topic too. We members are not allowed to show abusive behaviors against other members on this forum. Discussions have to be made with polite words with constructive contents. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

This kind of topic will help the newbies to contribute and do their job here in forum. Summarizing the rules and avoid things that need to be avoided is very helpful to everyone and to help this forum to improve. I just want to add, that if you know something or knowledge about crypto dont hesitate to tell us or share your thoughts about it. But make sure it will not repated any topics here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Good points, we should always follow the forum rules so that we can be safe from banned. The rules may be tough at the beginning, but slowly you will understand them and you will be confident enough to be a good member and you will write posts every day.

• +1 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Your topic deserve good reputation because you mention points and explanation way really amazing, this type topics we really need because some members not understand this forum rules and loss their accounts, so follows forum rules and respect each other.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Sometimes the most simple rules is more hard to follow. It is just because some members here don't mind those simple rules. Me as a member here i see the rules as the more important thing you should consider on working here in this forum.

• +1 4
  • +5 1

Well, this content is always posted here in this forum, this is not required to post again because this is now posted by the moderators here in about forum section, i hope you may not do this again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

That's the main rules of cryptotalk campaign, so as you say we have Also to share our experience and knowledge in order to all of the members benefit from it, and also to rise up the forum's level

Yes you are right about it every member should follow theses rules to became a good member of the forum and to avoid Waring points many newbie don't know these rules and make some mistake and get Waring points so first learn about the thing you are starting then start it .

18 hours ago, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

You all information is fully right and i am glad to see this useful topic.. You Have explain goodly as a crypto talk member what kind of rule we  should follow.. But i see that still lot of people doing spam in this forum which is strictly prohibited but they dare to do so..the forum authorities should be more active     

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a good content that you made my friend yet very informative too. For me as a beginner here it will help me a lot to understand more about on this forum and as you said we must respect others here so that we can gain their respect too and giving some advice on how we can get some extra tokens was a very helpful for us that didn't know that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a useful and rich publication with information that every member of this forum should read whether novice or not. We must all adhere to the rules of the forum and help each other as one family with respect.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Multiple accounts, spamming the forum, and all other rules are real bad and we should avoid them so that we can not get warning points and a ban. It is good to stay cool, there are many benefits in cryptotalk.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Interesting how a beginner knows all this. Perhaps you did research the forum for many hours after joining and now you are able to know all the basics and even more to participate in the cryptotalk campaign, and take part in a signature campaign as well. Quite experienced for a beginner.

We must also provide useful and fresh content about cryptocurrencies, and the information we provide in the content of our posts is completely correct and we must mention the sources of information that we quote.

I think most people know these things very well.  But still this post of yours is very useful, because through this post of yours we have all re-thought these rules, so we can be more careful. These issues will play a more important role for newbies. Thanks for share.  

• +2 2
  • +4 2

On 7/23/2020 at 11:13 PM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

This post has almost all the important rules of the forum and each member should strictly follow all the rules and regulation because this forum is giving us opportunity to learn and earn cryptocurrency. You should never copy others and you should be unique and share useful information.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

This forum is very cool as there are many members who talk about things that you can not find on YouTube or social media. Because everyone is here to spread information and earn money, meaning that you benefit from information and money is very good for us.

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 7/24/2020 at 1:32 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

That's the main rules of cryptotalk campaign, so as you say we have Also to share our experience and knowledge in order to all of the members benefit from it, and also to rise up the forum's level

Well, that's true mate, this will be more helpful for many members especially for those newbies who wants to know more about cryptocurrency, by knowing our experiences, they can get some ideas who trading, investing and holding runs and they can now started to do it for themselves.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well said you have mentioned things which are prohibited to this forum, you will violate the rules once you have those things. Just follow the rules and you will not violate the rules. There are many ways for you to avoid those things, just focus on your goal, be knowledgeable, and understand the rules.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 7/24/2020 at 1:32 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

Sharing is caring that's why if we can help others by the knowledge that we know then help them as much as we can by giving them the answer to their question. Always remember that if we help others then they will help us too if we have some questions too. Don't forget that one of the reason why this forum made was because to help other person to learn about cryptoworld. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is what exactly the rules tho its good that you brought this topic so that other members who's lazy going to the topic sections about rules will see this again. This rules must know by every one of us, so that the forum will become more clean and productive.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

The rules are very simple and anyone can abide by them without being disturbed, so let's interact with moderators to ensure good content.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Thats the very truth , always make sure that you are able to do a lot of things that will help you follow the rules of the forum dont post irrevant topics always be careful in managing your work perfectly and always be careful to value the content you put up., read your topic and post before you go ahead to submit it, because in the end it will come to haunt you

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I have some that I can add up on the sleaves, I think its important you get friends around here, because  I have actually come to understand that in the end that when you are in trouble or cannot understand what you are doing , the friends will help you a lot and so we need to get some friends, and also advice number two , work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective for in the end it will help you move the right way

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 7/29/2020 at 2:37 AM, Malcolm said:

This Forum is very good and important to us to keep it clean to paid him back by creating useful topics about cryptocurrencies and comments that will benefit the Forum and us together,we earn profits and learn many things and improve our knowledge all with this good platform I think we should give cooperation and support to each other to avoid posting what will not be any benefit to the Forum

You are correct in this post that you created my friend and for us to help this forum to be clean we must not be afraid on reporting on someone who's doing here is to just spam non sense post and copying others work because that is highly prohibited in this forum and I agree that we need to be cooperative and be supportive for those members who are needing our help for them to avoid such things that they can cause receiving a consequence.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury