Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

Yes the reputation encourages members to write better and more and so it is for me too. I am very glad to get repuatation and I hope that I write posts that look nice and not make many mistakes while helping other members. I also give reputation to everyone that his post has helped me learn and answer my questions.

• +1 3

49 minutes ago, yonkii said:

Yes the reputation encourages members to write better and more and so it is for me too. I am very glad to get repuatation and I hope that I write posts that look nice and not make many mistakes while helping other members. I also give reputation to everyone that his post has helped me learn and answer my questions.

When we give reputation points other members then they also inspired and make useful posts, and we also want good members in this forum then our first priority to make useful posts not earning.

If we balance both.earning and post good content, then definitely our forum.members like our content and we gain good reputation, so always try to exchange reputation points and support only useful posts.

• +4 2

Actually I always try to use my 50 rate per day. And I keep rating good post. Because you know that there is no loss in giving rating to post of good quality. We require a group of good reputed people in our platform. It's an encouragement for them. So without forgetting try to give good rating to peoples who inspire you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes I agreed that reputations is more than points but encouragement because any time I check my profile and I realized that my reputations has increase it gives me the courage to write more post and it also tells me that my post are useful and l am also contributing to the forum positively.

Edited by Marks33
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I agree, I am also very encouraged in the beginning after accecpting a lot of good reputation for my posts and comments and I was very happy to continue, it encouraged me to make good posts and talk about many subjects that I learn about and transfer the knowledge to others. I also give a lot of reputation to members that do the same and write about subjects that I learn from.

• +2 1

Yes very important to give and receive reputation and the tokens are nice we receive but it has to be given to the post that are deserving and give encourage and reward for their good attitude in the forum and their excellent posting.

It is a nice payment system and the added bitcoin payments made it even better for all cryptotalk members. Being accepted is important especially since we are all in this together and are helping each other to become better. I see that many older members are getting good reputation for their posts too but I made some and I don't think that there was enough attention.

indeed , seeing your post or topic getting reputation makes you feel that you helped someone and he gives you the positive rate in return , this thing will encourage us to search more before writing the next post to make sure many can benefit from them

• +2 2

Yes, I agree with you that a good reputation is a great happiness for the members of the forum.  This makes me love working on this forum when I find that someone gives me a good reputation in return for my posts.  You also have to give good reviews to helpful posts and rate posts appropriately rather than randomly.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Hman786 said:

The positive rate encouraged you to work more hardly and it gives happiness to you. If you someone's post or comments if you liked him and you give it positive rating then it is awesome for him.

Beyond all reasonable doubts, POSITIVE REPUTATIONS are more than what we see as ordinary numbers, but in broader explanation, they're are instinct elements of motivation, encouragement and inspiration to the writers. 

This is why Crypto management also allow a wonderful opportunity of doubling your TALKCOIN, once you are able to give 50 reputations to other members posts accordingly.

• +1 1

I am very happy with the cryptotalk forum and for what I have learn until now. This has been a very good experience and I am proud to be a member of this forum. There are many good member that are give a lot of help and are have understand the need and the question we are make and are also help to us for the correct of all our mistakes. This is why the reputation is very more than only points and it is to give to the member that are help for us the reward they are deserve and a little bonus of satoshi they will deposit for their posts.

Yes yes yes. It's definitely not about the points the user's score, rather it's about building and supporting each other in terms of sharing good quality content so that the users ability to create more useful posts can be enhanced. The users should instill a sense of belonging between each other so that we can provide both encouragement and appreciation for the whole crypto community.

• +3 2

I was also encouraged by other crypto members who were my friends and using this forum and now I want to encourage others to join cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 7/23/2020 at 7:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

Naturally, a reputation is needed on this, because you can see so much spam. For example, as now when distributing DOGE coins. Reputation shows how useful the poster is and how many people rated his article / post

On 7/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

The purpose of rating is for the members to distinguish between low quality content and good content so that those with low quality post if they find out that their post is rated negative they will take appropriate correction and those who are rated positive will be encouraged to do more.

yes i agree with you , i personally always give ratings to something that is useful ! that is a way to appreciate the content

We must be fair to give the appropriate evaluation of the comment after reading it carefully to estimate the value given to it. Also, I hope that we do not use negative evaluation except in necessary cases, and that we encourage new members with acceptable evaluation.

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you . When getting good reputation points, we are encouraged to create more useful posts.
 When we see a post that has a lot of bad reputation points, we will know that it is spam and useless

• Useful or interesting 1

The new payment system is based on the reputation system because if any post gets a negative reputation, it will not be paid for that post.
So we must provide the best content in order for the forum to pay us.

The reputation is the most important fir me to have an idea about everything  and in crypto currency it's good for other people who really don't like crypto or don't know about this world and specially for the politicians to regulate the crypto, if the reputation is bad it's not good for us and we still in dark side

I make my mind well my reputation is for those who deserves it the good quality poster and the great information post will get my positive reputation we have the only tool which we can consider a specific post whether it is good quality post or it is useless because some of post i face which is just post there is nothing meaningful and useful so they will get negative am I right mate @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Honny143..

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I make my mind well my reputation is for those who deserves it the good quality poster and the great information post will get my positive reputation we have the only tool which we can consider a specific post whether it is good quality post or it is useless because some of post i face which is just post there is nothing meaningful and useful so they will get negative am I right mate @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Honny143..

Ofcos you are right, the moderators didn't just put the negative reputation for looking sake it there for a reason and purpose, the admins will even suspect the members if we fail to give a negative reputation that is supposed to be given to a post or a comment, so give reputation based on how it is supposed to be given, your thinking is indeed the right thing to think about mate

It is said that 'do respect have respect 'so when we give positive rating to any other so we encourage the others and convincing the members to do best and get good reputation. So we try to do quality posts. 

Reputation points on the Cryptotalk forum have many benefits!
1- Let us know what the world thinks about what we have posted (comment - Topic) through their positive or negative evaluation.
2- It encourages us to work harder to obtain more reputation points
3-Alert the world with weak content to improve their content! (When we give a person a negative rating)

For me, the best part is that the people here do not know who is receiving the rating