Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

Hello my dear friend.yes you are right.reputation is not just rating points these are encouragement of users because this motivate and encourage others which helps them to improve their information to make useful posts on this forum.

@BrolySSJ you raised valid points dear . We should give reactions to useful posts so that their creator feel encouragement and do more effort to bring more useful content next time. If we give reactions to the posts those posts will be highlighted by the moderators and other members will also get those useful posts easily to learn from them or comments on them.

Yes, reputations are really important. We would continue to work hard to create positive content that attracts such good reputations that it raises our token count, because it is critical to appreciate the little items that we do in this industry.

I guess encouraging others is a very tough work that can't be done by everyone and should not be expected from anyone hence one should try to perform his part to his/her level best. Thus in this way crypto  teach us to built our character as well

What you said is wonderful, the hearing points are an encouragement tool and also a measure of the quality of the post or the extent of it is poor, the more points you encourage you feel gentlemen that there are others who liked what you wrote and that will motivate you to spread more benefit, and I would like to thank you for  Your topics, I read them with interest.

Many people are very curious to join different online site but they don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better option because when your reputation will be increase then you will Fame in the whole market and everyone will not on about your work and experience on this site and everyone will contact with you which cause to become a good trader in the whole market and earn much and more profitable learning from this site that you want from it and achieve your goal in easy way.

hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that one of you cryptocurrency is a very good platform for learning and learning about cryptocurrency at the same time and I am really thank you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial post

• +4 1

Reputation is most benificail thing to earns a proper amount of money and a efficient person.Good reputation mean you are good in number and creating positive information but negative sharing goes in bad reputation.

Yeah you are saying well we should always use the right use of posts if we giving someone the negative rating than we should also mention the weak point of post

It is not just points, when we receive positive points, meaning our publication is good and useful, and when we receive negative points, that is, we must improve the quality of our posts,

So let's keep writing good posts so that we can get a positive reputation in our posts

A good reputation indicates the great confidence of people in you, as I prefer to have a good reputation.

We should always help and support each other and we should offer encouragement

Encouragement is a very motivating factor in order for a person to be empowered and present his best information

• +3 1

Positive reputation is very important in cryptotalk forum because your earnings depends on the positive reputation that you get in a day. Its always advisable to create useful posts and topics so you can earn good.

4 hours ago, Noso said:

You are right friend, giving reputations to a post will encourage the writer to do more great work. in there posts and some topics they create in forum and we also have to be wise in giving ratings because moderators are watching everything.

@Noso That's right, the reactions are important and are what motivate users to make posts and comments, the income that can be had depends on them, so we all want to get many, but it is not easy, so you have to work steadily and with a good method to get the expected benefits.

In cryptocurrency the reputation is not just a point is far more than that, that is where the earning of the platform start because without rating no earning that is the rules so is good to post rich write up for better reputation than just to write and no rating and no payment.

Thank you so much for creating this very important and useful content that should be keep in all of the members of this forum. I don't know why people don't take reputation sorry as they know too that the payment depends on your ratings on posts. You have displayed a very useful performance in your content to realise that reputation don't just have the meaning in likes but it also use for giving appreciation to the person for his creativity in writings.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As a beginner, Well this is why the moderators are paying us when we used the reputation so that if there's a low quality posters, we can give them some negative ratings and the moderators will locate them, by doing that we're helping the moderators which is fair by paying is 1 talk token per rate and this is a good step for them and members of the platform.

Nice topic mate, reputation basically encourage us to do more hard work and also increases our zeal. Positive rate on any post tell us our post is helpful or have a good quality. And we feel relax and also happy for our better work. So focus on create best and quality topics then positive reputation comes,we should all know that reputation is not just a number.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important ideas. I think the purpose of the forum is to exchange opinions first and prepare us to enter the world of digital currencies.
Good luck

welcome my friend. In fact, I totally agree with you that we must value the work of our colleagues who have useful posts by giving them positive reputation points to motivate them to do more. We will really help the moderators if we give negative points for useless posts or comments, but I give an exception to our new colleagues to give them a chance to learn. And to gain experience about the world of cryptocurrencies and their areas of interest, we must help them find success in talking about cryptocurrencies here.

52 minutes ago, Lady Gaga G said:

like your post . Thank you  for sharing this very informative topic .   Reputation is very important in this platform. We can get good reputation if we create good quality comments. 

@Lady Gaga G Good quality publications, effective interaction and a good method of attraction for others to read what we write, everything is a set of things that make us get more positive reactions, motivate us and keep working waiting for the benefits.

Reputation points work as a system to determine the quality of publications and posts, and this helps supervisors at work. They are also rewards that members give to each other to encourage work and collect them, help in forming a reputation that gives its owner titles and distinguishes him from others.

• +2 1

Agree with you brother. Reputation is simply reputation.It encourage me to work better.It can motivates us for keeping things good.For me, reputation is just more than rating. It's a kind of mental boost up for me. But unfortunately I do not get expected reputation till. Hope better work will pay me better reputation.It is always pleasure for me 

Edited by Himel2021

I agree with you, this is what I actually do, after reply to the topics I read the rest of the replies and give good reputations to the good posts, in this way you can contribute to motivation and encouragement, and the evaluation here is an appreciation of the effort that members make here in their posts.

• +2 1

Yes, the reputation is very useful, as it indicates that the member writes well and is useful, and we can follow him up to obtain useful information through him. Also, good reputation greatly encourages re-writing.

I agree, my friend, there are many posts that deserve positive reviews.  In addition, this is important to support the new members to encourage them to keep working and doing their best.