0.00135 ETH every 24 Hours! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

0.00135 ETH every 24 Hours!

Free Ethereum Mining v5  

Instantly Payment System Bot  

Get a referral link 0.003 ETH for each referral you invite) No limit of referrals  

Free Payment    

Also you can claim Bonus every 24 Hours you get around 0.00135 ETH! you need just to click the Bonus button!

Check it out! 

👇

• -3 1

Kryptex App    CSO Every 60 minutes             AuroraMine           0.00135 ETH every 24 Hours!

vixes468x60.gif

Do you have payment proof to show here ? I have so many bad experiences with that type of Telegram based bot. I wonder how does that bot work to mine Ethereum?If you have not withdrawn amounts yet, maybe you will be asked to invite more friends or to deposit the amounts while withdrawing ETH from that bot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Its a good airdrop according to your explanations, but is it legit? Telegram has many airdrop bots but only few of them are safe and paying. Am not sure about this, because it means we can earn free unlimited eth with this bot! Let me try it because i don't have to deposit anything.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:08 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you have payment proof to show here? I have so many bad experiences with that type of Telegram based bot. I wonder how does that bot work to mine Ethereum? If you have not withdrawn amounts yet, maybe you will be asked to invite more friends or to deposit the amounts while withdrawing ETH from that bot.

Yes you are right about it if their is no withdraw proof if you want to give a referral link so first fulfill the requirement of this section give proper way to join the site give screenshot of the payment you get form this site .

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png