Negative points for reason Unknown - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Negative points for reason Unknown

Hello friends 

Since the system of payment is totally changed and in the forum now you will get payment for reactions and there is no way to know who gave anyone any reputation reaction, so some people are taking advantage of it and giving negative points to the people for reasons unknown as I have seen this more than One time in this forum, so the modirators should take notice of this. The proof is attached here

Screenshot_20200717-092956_1.png

Hm, this was my post.

I remember getting this negative reaction and gave it some time to think if I wrote something not worthy. Perhaps the fact is that I didn't mention which site was the one I tried. It was "fanslave" which was the only ptc site I used because it was recommended by someone. After a while they lowered payment rates and this was certainly for everyone.

Thanks for pointing out the negative reaction my comment got, but I don't know perhaps it was justified or it might have been a missclick.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4

I think that with the anonymity of the reactions now, there are some that do tend to take advantage of the system and give negative reactions, even if one is not deserved. For example, in the post that you are showing us here, i think that the post overall is good, and did not show as a spam or a useless post in any way. It was a direct reply to a previous post, with the relevant quote being made. Personally i think that this post shouldn't have gotten the negative reaction in the first place. 

There will be members that may tend to abuse the system, however, i think that if posts are good the overall rating will be positive and you will still be rewarded. The good ratings far exceed the bad ratings as there are much more members here that take the rating seriously. 

• -2 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many members who give reputation, whether negative or positive to posts randomly and without reading the post, I hope all members CryptoTalk adhere to the rules of the forum and give a positive reputation for good posts and negative reputation for bad posts 

• +1 2

Post has got -1 which means someone did not find it useful so has given negative reputation.Clearly, have you noticed guy has forgotten to cite website's name? I think that was a reason to get negative post rating. Myself, sometime I get negative reputations to my posts. If I am getting negative reputations means, I believe I have made mistakes somewhere in my writings😊.  

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I have been getting -1 reviews as well. Some people will give them because they don't agree with the opinion or don't understand the post something like that. It's not a good reason to give them and i try to do my part of balancing them out...

If i see a minus given for someone without a good reason, i most likely will balance that out by giving positive reputation. And eventually those accounts that keep giving minus points without a good reason will probably get caught by admins.

One thing that could be handy if people under 100 posts couldn't give any ratings. That would be one way to combat the trolls.

• +1 2

Unfortunately some members randomly give reputation points, which is really unfortunate, so a way must be found to make sure when negative points are awarded because some people give them randomly.

That is bad because giving bad reputations depends with the meaning of the post, not all topics deserves a bad reputation. But i think some members are doing that because our identity are hidden, so they do what they want without fear because we can't know them.

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 5:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

Unfortunately some members randomly give reputation points, which is really unfortunate, so a way must be found to make sure when negative points are awarded because some people give them randomly.

Yes mate I totally agree with your statement, in this forum some members randomly gives negative points without reading our posts, they pick some members randomly and gives this points because they know their identity hidden, and only moderators and admins knows who giving this points, in this new system advantage and disadvantage equally involved I hope forum administration take serious action against this type members.

Rest assured that moderators do not miss anything and if someone gives an unfair negative reputation many times, they will be penalized.

But it may happen that you use it in a way that is difficult to detect at first. So we enter as users and if you see a good post with a negative rating use your voting power and invalidate that rating, it is that simple.

We have to be a community!

1. (-5 hit with +5)
  2. (-4 hit with +5)
  3. (-3 hit with +5)
  4. (-2 hit with +5)
  5. (-1 hit with +5)

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There are some members here that are giving out there 50 daily rating anyhow just because they want to earn from it as promised by the forum but I think it is too bad the way some members are miss using it in a wrong way because I have seen many useful posts and topics that receive a negative rating and for that I suggest the moderators should take note of that ans penalized anyone found quilty of making such act in any section of the forum.

• +1 2

On 7/23/2020 at 3:47 AM, JohanDonne said:

Since the system of payment is totally changed and in the forum now you will get payment for reactions and there is no way to know who gave anyone any reputation reaction, so some people are taking advantage of it and giving negative points to the people for reasons unknown as I have seen this more than One time in this forum, so the modirators should take notice of this.

Yeah i feel you, i also get this, since the rule of the reaction payment is no similar reactions they give you sad reactions for no reasons, i personally don't use the reaction to get payment, but giving sad reaction just only for earning is not good for the forum.

• +1 1

Those who giving negative rates these days are the same people who were giving spam reputation randomly without any reason in the past.. but i have noticed that the number of these members has decreased a lot after this new payment system! and if you are facing this problem i advice you to contact with any moderator here and if you are right he will do the right action and your problem will be solved easily.

• +2 1

It's not good to use this new system of reputations to give reactions just for not agreed with your points. No matter how your topic will be, but not all members will agree because we are all different. So don't give a bad reaction because that, every member is free to what they need to agree or do not agree with.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Maybe he is just spamming the reaction without reading the content and he became the victim of it. And i think it's best to report admin and mods about it so that they could take action for those people. And i had also got negative reaction after i disagree with the idea of post as it was about bad reputed sites.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/23/2020 at 8:10 AM, Bruno50 said:

am hopeful admin will look at this matter

Yeah brother i'm sure they do revise all post, actually there are moderator their work is finding this fake reactions, but what i'm asking the Admin is when they get someone who just sheathing and banned him i hope they also delete all negative reactions he gives in posts.

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 3:10 AM, Bruno50 said:

.... some member instead to give positive reaction will give Negative reputation point but I don't know the reason why it's happening sometimes, am hopeful admin will look at this matter

Let's go! that the posts are not candies that take away a negative value that another user gives you. This is not a nursery that we should be crying every time they give us a negative point and call the moderators or creating threads to complain.

So I see it:

When they give you a negative point, meaning: it is someone's position in reference to what you write. Simple.

Trend of the user who does it:

- Once it happens. Ok..wtf

- Two time, sure is that he doesn't understand you.

- Three time. Moderators begin to realize that it is a trend.

But not only the moderators should do it, the community too, we do not give full responsibility to the mods, when there is a system that seeks to make the content self-managed by the community itself.

Please. Do your share of the work for the community.

If you see that a content does not deserve its negative value, simply balance with your vote the fair value.

Your case, I wanted to see why someone who registered last month may be complaining, because we all must take care of the community, you are a valuable user and if they are doing injustice with you, we (community CryptoTalk) must look for the content, review it and give support.

First case:

Second case:

Third case:

I think the community is judging well.

That the system is working great and that there are people who read and take the trouble to give votes based on what they read.

Because they not only review those who vote negative, but also those who vote positive, supporting spam, because they do not read but are dedicated to giving their positive vote randomly.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 7/23/2020 at 7:06 PM, rekter said:

One thing that could be handy if people under 100 posts couldn't give any ratings. That would be one way to combat the trolls.

Even if this suggestion might be good, we won't be able to see it get implemented unfortunately. I already raised a similar suggestion for the mods to read more than a month ago, to no avail.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:18 AM, kyoukage01 said:

New members (or dummy accounts) might abuse this, and like what I described above, detecting abuse will be hard for us normal users. It has been long suggested that the privilege of giving out reputation points should be handed out to higher ranked members only. Maybe now is the time for this suggestion to be seriously considered, what do you think?

57 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

But not only the moderators should do it, the community too, we do not give full responsibility to the mods, when there is a system that seeks to make the content self-managed by the community itself.

True, especially now that the names behind the reputation points are now anonymous. If a user finds his posts getting negatives even after reviewing them and recognizing them as unfair, he should track those negative point abuses and send a report himself instead of publicly complaining and letting others do the work for them. Myself, I no longer report potential reputation abuses except unfair points in my own topics, and only the most obvious ones, since it would be unfair to point accusations without proper evidences.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

this is true mate , their is some members who used this features ( giving reaction ) unusually . they didn't read post properly or randomly they give bad or good reaction in order to complete their daily task .

hopefully they will understand it and give reaction according to post quality .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is really unfortunate that such situations occur. We are all here on this forum.We must be responsible for giving points, positive or negative, to me. Negative points are only given when a member deviates from the topic or on the topic of cryptocurrencies. I wish success to all members

• +1 1

It is unfortunate that some members abuse this feature. I have read more than one topic. Members complain about the same problem "giving a negative reputation for no reason".
Regardless, we must continue to work hard and publish the best content because it will be appreciated by most of the members.

On 7/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, Whited35 said:

Post has got -1 which means someone did not find it useful so has given negative reputation.Clearly, have you noticed guy has forgotten to cite website's name? I think that was a reason to get negative post rating. Myself, sometime I get negative reputations to my posts. If I am getting negative reputations means, I believe I have made mistakes somewhere in my writings😊.  

I can tell you that is not always the situation. Have you heard of getting negative rating for a negative rating? It sounds weird but it has happened to be many times in this forum. Recently I gave a member a negative rating for going off topic and quoted the topic to correct him/her (an Hero ranked member at that), and instead of making corrections, I was given an higher negative rating. What does that mean to you? It is so immature and I didn't expect that from such member but I didn't ask him to remove it (it wouldn't affect me anyways). I hope we start giving ratings because of being deserve of it not for reciprocating.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes that is true and from a while I read one of the posts he has been complaining about the intended negative reviews
Therefore, it is preferable to mention the name of the evaluator

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Recently I gave a member a negative rating for going off topic and quoted the topic to correct him/her (an Hero ranked member at that), and instead of making corrections, I was given an higher negative rating. What does that mean to you?

Looking like guy was taking a revenge, that is not good. As we can not see who has given negative rating, it is bad to react blindly without having a clue who has given negative post ratings. If I find some post constructive and helpful, I do not care about the post length and forum ranks, I am open to give higher positive post ratings. I rarely give negative ratings to the posts but if I do, such post will be 100% copied,spamming,or irrelevant .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

No doubt, the reputations system has been restructured to a very good standard, a day one can give maximum reputation of 50 to other posts. Depending on the worthiness and usefulness of the post you can rate it from +1 to the highest +5. Vice versal.

Let's keep good use of it

No doubt, the reputations system has been restructured to a very good standard, a day one can give maximum reputation of 50 to other posts. Depending on the worthiness and usefulness of the post you can rate it from +1 to the highest +5. Vice versal.

Let's keep good use of it

• +2 1