Yobit investbox error ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Yobit investbox error !

Hello everyone ! 

Today I wanted to try to invest my USD with Yobit investbox ! 

I have clicked on this plan and they give me this message

" Error It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment "

Note : I have the enough amount of USD (105 Usd )

And the plan is Active ! So how can I solve this problem ?

IMG_20200722_223208_245.jpg

Yesterday iam also encounter this problem but in my case its RUR, I have some bitcoins in my wallet so I exchange my bitcoins in RUR, and try to invest in 1% daily plan but my order not submit, and you mention message appears so I cancelled my plan.

I want to know one information friends, investment box plans same for everyone are different, because @Magnom  share screen shot you see RUR daily 4% but yesterday same plan offering me 1% daily profit how is it possible same plan but percentage different, anyone know the reason 

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake
  • +1 5
  • +2 3

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yesterday iam also encounter this problem but in my case its RUR, I have some bitcoins in my wallet so I exchange my bitcoins in RUR, and try to invest in 1% daily plan but my order not submit, and you mention message appears so I cancelled my plan.

I want to know one information friends, investment box plans same for everyone are different, because @Magnom  share screen shot you see RUR daily 4% but yesterday same plan offering me 1% daily profit how is it possible same plan but percentage different, anyone know the reason 

Yeah that's right my friend everyone of us has his plans ! But I don't know how they do that ..

Anyway we have to know why this message has appeared ! Please if you found any solution so let me know it .

28 minutes ago, Magnom said:

Yeah that's right my friend everyone of us has his plans ! But I don't know how they do that ..

Anyway we have to know why this message has appeared ! Please if you found any solution so let me know it .

Thanks mate @Magnom for your clarification I think yobit exchange divides members grade, like if anyone do so many trades are invest good amount of fund then they offers high percent for those members, but iam not do any trading in yobit so they offers me low percentag well its not matter,

in your problem I notice any solution then definitely I informed you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/23/2020 at 12:36 AM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

" Error It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment "

I heard this problem first time you can content the Yobit  exchange team to resolve your problem some time their is problem comes in any site so contact them and send a screenshot of your problem they will fix this.

This is true, and I faced this same problem about a month ago. I tried to invest in the US dollar in Yobit, but I did not succeed and the same message appeared to me and I do not know what the reason is. 
Are there certain conditions for investing in the dollar in Yobit? 
Is there someone who has a solution to this problem to Help us

• +2 1

I have experienced this problem before with the USD investment specifically. I think that it could possibly have something to do with the funds that the forum has in order to pay you your interest. I think that is the reserve that they are referring to. If there is insufficient funds then they will not be able to pay you and hence you cannot use the investbox option. This is just my theory though and i could be wrong in this theory. The best thing to do would be to open a support ticket and see if their admin could help you resolve this issue. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/23/2020 at 1:36 AM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

Dont worry about it becuase yobit is an online exchange platform so its normal here you they can face any technical error which lead you to dont able to invest.. It will be good for you if you try to invest again next time and if you face the same problem again then you can contract with the yobit support team.. Best of luck       

• -1 1
  • +1 2

This is not error. It just points out that the creator of the investment did not fund it, so there is nothing for it to payback. Now I don't know how can a user profit by creating an investbox of his own. It is staking and giving interest for it, so creating it only has an incentive for the exchange to have higher liquidity.

I have read all the replies, I wonder to know, have you solved your problem with the help of these replies now? I do not think it is an error from Yobit exchange. I kindly ask you to repeat the process once again. I have attached a screenshot for you too.Make sure, you are on the right column to click on "Invest" option. Before clicking on Invest option, click on "USD" after that you will be able to see 105 USD in the box and then click on "Invest" option and track it by clicking on "My Investments" option ! 

1752385959_Screenshot(8).png.d5a0d38b71414ed50c7acb8f205c1559.png

• +4 1

I think this problem happened with you and some other members and to solve it you should contact the yobit support team they will solve the problem.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

I think it's some error you can contact this problem to the yobit support because I haven't faced this problem upto now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:36 PM, Magnom said:

Hello everyone ! 

Yeah the usd investent is down for long time, because there is no enough funds to pay for the interests that's why its down, but i think the BTC investment is open again, but the daily actions is so hard to complete.

• +1 2

I have used the yobit investbox after recommendations in the forum and invest the talk coins in it but I haven't a problem as this. It can be what it says in the message exactly as it needs funds when make an investment and there may not be enough in it.

I do not know the reason, because I invest in yobit and do not face any problems, but I advise you to contact the support team of the platform in order to solve your problem.

There is a minimum deposit and you probably do not have this limit, and I also noticed that there is no possibility of creating a personal plan on the platform. Always the rejection letter is given my advice is to change the currency

BetFury                                                   

I have tried to invest on USD before, I saw the problem, it has been long. I do noticed not all the investbox coin are active, maybe that was the reason. We can continue to try if the problem continue or open a ticket to ask the customer care about it. There will be a solution. 

• +2 1

I invest in other currencies, but I have not encountered this problem before. It seems that there is an error in your request. You can contact the support team and confirm the problem in your account or try other currencies

I have never experience this kind of problem when I am investing in yobit but I suggests you should change the currency or call for the yobit support team because I hope they will render help to you.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

I really do want to invest in yobit invest box,  bit with these little problem mentioned above, I hope there is a solution to it, these has been a restriction for myself and many other prospective investors 

This plan have been closed. And funds on this invest plan have been ended so you can't invest on this plan. 

This is not a mistake of investbox. You can choose another plan but i will suggest be careful while selecting plan. Check the trading volume of that coin before investing.

Edited by malik6314193

I haven't  encountered any times of errors like this before. But it seems some technical error or out of funds actually. Maybe the plan was closed for that time. Because no other investment plans actually  show this type of messages. Try to invest in another project.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

well i guess  this problems  happens when there is there no enough fund in the invest box it's self to pays for your invest plan but you still able to ask chat mod support

Edited by candyguyyy
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 22/7/2020 at 15:36, Magnom said:

Hola a todos ! 

¡Hoy quería intentar invertir mi USD con Yobit investbox! 

He hecho clic en este plan y me dan este mensaje.

"Error Es imposible crear una inversión porque no hay suficientes fondos de reserva para el primer pago"

Nota: tengo la cantidad suficiente de USD (105 Usd)

¡Y el plan es Activo! Entonces, ¿cómo puedo resolver este problema?

Try to update the page if the problem persists, try with a lower amount, it may be a platform error, in the same way you can wait, maybe they will solve it quickly

On 7/22/2020 at 10:36 PM, Magnom said:

I have not seen this error but I think that it is very clear what it means. There is no funds inside the investment plan to pay you back. I don't know why this happen and it is the first time I read about this, I thought all the investbox plans could be used and if this message appears maybe this plan should not be available.

• +1 1