Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Thanks expert for the good news and wonderful advice at the same time.  One of the primary aim of almost all members on this forum is to to learn on how to have additional income out of the forum. And at least with this your guide, it will help to earn more by investing on yobit invest box. Thanks once again.

Thank you for this advice. I forgot that I can invest it, repent to symbolic conversations and transfer it to an excellent opportunity to make money through the investment fund.

Welcome  my seniors 

I am new  here  now we are writing  a comment  and i don't  know how to with draw our earnings  because  we  can  not know  this and what are riles and regulations  here kindly help me he here 

This is of course a good thing and very useful to all members, as we can put our profits from talking in the investment fund and win approximately 1% of the total amount, and it is added to the original amount, so this is really good and is a good profit in these days, so we have to take advantage of this opportunity.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this useful information
Of course I worked on investing in Talk via yobit platform and this is really good as it provides 1% and this is a bit good which makes the balance progress through the daily investment operations and of course we can withdraw our profits anytime we want and this is also a good thing

Hello my friend, we get a lot of investment fund tokens with this, I think that many of the members who were posting here may be a result of what is happening in this forum. Exchange. I know that our profits are safe. Thank you very much.

Yobit platform is one of my favorites because it is a good and stable place for money exchange and investment. This is the first time I've heard this detail. As a new member of this community, I am researching and attempting to comprehend this forum as well as other aspects of the digital environment, such as crypto currencies and other digital exchanges.

Yes, the profits from Talk are very good and can be invested on the Yobit platform to achieve good profits every day. it gives us 1% profits and this is good for me, so I put the profits of Talk in the investment box.

Dear friend  i am not receiving my earning and not only me all the members of the English section are  temporarily off and i hope this will be solve so  and then we receive our earning this is all due to scammers and the forum is  cleaning it.

I am not receiving my earning from a few days this is due to payment update and not only me  its the problem of hole people that are working on the English section and  guide me that when this problem is solve and we again receive our earning.

Hello my friend, what you are talking about about the return of profits is good news, but about the idea of investment, people must first understand how you work in this field before you go wrong in it so that you do not make mistakes and deal with reliable people so that they do not waste their time on nothing and not to deal with people  Fraudsters in the end I wish you good luck my friend

Well it's a good opportunity for getting profit from crypto. I think old members should invest their talks in investment box for getting profit. It's a good news for all members that earnings have started again for everyone. 

Welcome my friend, I just joined this forum, and they told me that the payment is stopped, when will the payment come back, and will I get a profit if I participate during this period .. Thank you

Yes i think we should wait sometime if the payment was stopped and in this time i think we should explore the forum as much as we can it will give us good knowledge about each and everything.

I am also agree with you to invest our talk tokens into yobit invest box i really need to double my crypto currency for getting good benefit.

Hello friend,

that great, and thanks a lot for information. this is great opportunity for us . you can move our balance in the investment box and 1 percent profit on daily basis i think this is best offer.

• -1 1

11 minutes ago, Williamson604 gmail.com said:

Hello friend,

that great, and thanks a lot for information. this is great opportunity for us . you can move our balance in the investment box and 1 percent profit on daily basis i think this is best offer.

Are you kidding me?

This topic was created 2020. :classic_huh: And investbox for TALK was closed till before few weeks when they reopen and 

increased minimun for invest.

Currently minimum is 123,456 TALK which means if you want to invest in investbox you must to have at least around 124k TALK!

Please next time just check out when topic was created, and then write reply. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I hope so they will open again but can you please tell me why the payment system was stopped from someday is there any issue in crypto forum or in exchange why this website don't give us btc and talks earning.

I am very excited to get my first earning and i also invest my money in yobit invest box .