Now you can withdraw your earnings. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

7 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Almost missing ! Thanks for this info my friend. I have successfully transferred Talk token on the Yobit exchange for the first time. Well, I have also placed it in the investbox to get 1% daily. I would like to thanks Cryptotalk forum.😍 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Almost missing ! Thanks for this info my friend. I have successfully transferred Talk token on the Yobit exchange for the first time. Well, I have also placed it in the investbox to get 1% daily. I would like to thanks Cryptotalk forum.😍 

You are welcome friend. Its real a good opportunity for us, because we earn 1% everyday without any action. Members should invest quickly before the investment plan ends for new investors.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I missed 12 hours of investbox! Anyway I got my TALK and invested them right away. Thanks to Cryptotalk and Yobit for allowing us to earn a little extra. I think we deserved it for our loyalty. Thanks @Calvinpriva for informing us!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Just yesterday I tried sending my earn talk coin in to my balance it was sent in successfully, now it's an opportunity for me to take advantage of yobit investbox to gaining 1% interest daily instead leaving the coins in my balance without making profit

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes you're right today iam also transfer my talk tokens in my wallet, and immediately put this token's in investment box, because present talk token plan not need to perform any task to claim daily profit, so i hope forum members also invest and earn daily 1% profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I missed 12 hours of investbox! Anyway I got my TALK and invested them right away. Thanks to Cryptotalk and Yobit for allowing us to earn a little extra. I think we deserved it for our loyalty. Thanks @Calvinpriva for informing us!

You are welcome friend @BTC Future yes its an opportunity, we can still invest our coins without any actions and earn daily interest. Sure, thank to Cryptotalk.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I transferred my money to my wallet a little while ago but I did not invest in it, because I do not know anything about investing

Hello bro @Omar Ommeish just go to the investbox and select Talk, you can choose to invest all your amount or any amount. Then click start and immediately the investment will start... You will earn 1% interest of your amount after every 24 hours. No any action required to earn your interest!

• +1 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Thank you for this post my friend as a newbie here. knowing that I can earn 1% of interest of my invest without doing anything will be a big help for my earnings and knowing that I can withdraw now, I will see if how much that I make in this forum from the start of my journey here. I hope this post of yours will be see by the other members of your who seeks answer about the withdrawing.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for reminding because I can't transfer talk token to the balance but by reading your post I have transferred all of talk tokens in the balance and now I am thinking of investing in investbox because previously I have invested in water coin and I have earned some amount, So I want to do same with talk token and collect as much as talk token upto September.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in fact I have also noticed that from today it is possible to withdraw token talk and transfer them to yobit, and I did it we must not miss this excellent opportunity to make money through the investbox where no actions are required to earn...

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

That is the "investbox" point that with zero knowledge, on investment issues you can make profitable, sometimes you have to make an effort and at least read.

That's what this is all about the crypto world, that you intervene that you are not a passive user, the system of any blockchain grows by participation.

In any case, the explanation given by Calvinpriva is everything you should mainly know.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

17 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

Thank you for this post my friend as a newbie here. knowing that I can earn 1% of interest of my invest without doing anything will be a big help for my earnings and knowing that I can withdraw now, I will see if how much that I make in this forum from the start of my journey here. I hope this post of yours will be see by the other members of your who seeks answer about the withdrawing.

You are welcome friend @kitekite24 that 1% interest its real helps our earnings to grow very simply and safely ☺️ lets invest them while waiting for September.  

• +2 1
  • +3 3

Thank you very much for the advice. I really forgot that I could invest it on Yobit and while I was commenting on your post I placed my dues on the InvestBox.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

There are some changes that are currently taking place on the Yubit platform so that these problems are expected to appear from time to time so that you do not have to worry and store your currencies.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

Yes you are right about it the problem is fix bout we can exchange our Talk token on 1 September i am investing all my talk token to yobit invest box  and after the trade open you can exchange them to any currency.

On 7/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

I see the thing because few days ago i have tried much to transfer my talk token in my account but i Don't the chance but from yeasterday i am able to sent my talk token in my account  but i not yet   invest my token as the amount not much for me and i dont want any interest..i am happy with my earnings what i get by work here..thank you,❤       

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for keeping us updated. I was also very happy to see that i was able to withdraw my earnings and the first thing that i did was i put my earnings directly into the investbox option to grow in this time. The great thing about this investment is that it does not require daily action, so the interest just accumulates on its own. The one thing that I do hope that is implemented soon is for us to be able to update our investment in the investbox to add our daily TALK token, instead of closing the investment or starting a new one. 

• +2 3
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It really feels good to see the send to my talk balance working, I was trying that for the past a week now but it wasn't working which made me lost opportunity to earn additional talk token to my wallet but I am happy since it is now working and I can invest my coins now. I will also like to advise us to make use of this opportunity and make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% of what we invested in daily basis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

On 7/24/2020 at 11:54 AM, TheRaed said:

Thank you very much for the advice. I really forgot that I could invest it on Yobit and while I was commenting on your post I placed my dues on the InvestBox.

@TheRaed You are welcome dear friend. Just remember to invest every time when you withdraw your earnings next time!

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 7/24/2020 at 4:20 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I see the thing because few days ago i have tried much to transfer my talk token in my account but i Don't the chance but from yeasterday i am able to sent my talk token in my account  but i not yet   invest my token as the amount not much for me and i dont want any interest..i am happy with my earnings what i get by work here..thank you,❤       

You are welcome, that's your choice friend! To invest or not, but it's good to take opportunities like this because they may save you, maybe someday you will not be able to access the forum for some reasons but the investbox will still give you Talk tokens!

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Solex said:

It really feels good to see the send to my talk balance working

I quite agree and I was also spamming the button from time to time. I'm using the TALK investbox too and it will be an extra bonus for members that didn't wait for TALK to get listed and find out how much they can earn first. In my opinion the reward for being loyal will be high.

It is great. You are investing with a profit of 1% per day. If you invest $ 100, you own $ 1 every day. It is a very nice thing to invest. Are you with me on this matter?

• +2 4
  • +4 1

yeah , now we can withdraw our fund from cryptotalk forum balance to main balance . already I read official post of moderater .

getting one percent on our investment is really a great opportunity for Eveyone to generate a good profit on daily basis. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, the balance send buttons have been activated and trading will be started in this currency after about a month. I expect that the value of this currency will be high because this forum has been wonderfully successful.
Therefore we must continue to work with all seriousness and vigor.

58 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

Yes, the balance send buttons have been activated and trading will be started in this currency after about a month. I expect that the value of this currency will be high because this forum has been wonderfully successful.
Therefore we must continue to work with all seriousness and vigor.

The biggest problem will be how yobit will be able to prevent everyone from selling their coins on the same day and at the same time and then every day people will be selling their coins that they won by posting on this forum. balancing buying and selling so that the currency does not fall to zero will be a very difficult task

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2