Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Good my dear friend  you shared a informative post. We can withdraw our money from youbit, It is very easy and helpful process for all the members of this massive forum. We have to work more and more to get a good amount.

Yes it is very easily withdraw to your earning on Cryptotalk. You just write a 20 coments or post per and gain a bit coin. Bit coin is saved in your account then you exchange you in dollars. Dollar are convert in to your local currency that easily withdraw you money. 

thank you for giving us a helpful  information. we hoped this probelm will solve..now every momber are so happy.. because they can withraw their money and invest..so i thanked to modarator for solving this problem..

Thanks my dear friend for haring such a nice information  now finally we withdraw our money without any problems and we can finally fulfill our wishes. 

I didn't also know this before. But yesterday I noticed it in the investbox. Yobit is the only platform that gives so much opportunities in one domain. Trading ,investing, robotrade, dice, bet I don't know what will come next. So we should observe this opportunities and earn a lot from this site.

• +4 1

Indeed, all pulling out income you gather its better in the event that we contribute some part to acquire more without doing anthing its great chances to everybody to have a ton of benefit even we are amateur here, it additionally began for the fledgling to open our psyche in putting to rehearse our examination in assessing the circumstance in digital money. So if later on we acquire enough don't pull out totally left a few tokens to put resources into investbox.

You are already enabled to transfer your Bitcoin Fractions to your Yobit account, often that is disabled due to maintenance reasons, I suppose or technical issue. but you can work safely here in the forum and withdraw your money in an easy way .i recommended to convert your Bitcoin or Litecoin or another currency because Bitcoin fees are higher.

Yes now we can send our talktokens and the btc in our balance because this problem has been resolved we can also invest our talktokens in the investboxe at the yobit and can get 1% profit daily therefore we can get profit by the investment in the cryptocurrency. 

Thanks for your information. First time talk token was high pricey but after somedays the supply of talk token was deceasing and right now the price is so much low. We can hold or can invest our earned token at yobit investbox and get 1% bonus daily.      

That's the very good news my dear friend. Yes now we can withdraw our account balance without any difficulty due to button problem resolved. I have read the official posts too.  If the problem will occur  again then the moderaters will tells also.

Well my friend I'm agree with you. But my friend I'm not know that what problem is coming during withdraw amount. Well now you are asking it will be ok everything then we should invest money and taking benefits from it.

Dear Friend! The balance send buttons have been activated and trading will be started in the currency after long month. Cryptoforum is best platform to earn money and learn knowledge at the same time. 

This is about the crypto world, you intervene that you are not a passive user, no blockchain system participation increases.
  In any case, you should know the explanation given by Calvin Prava.

Dear now you can Withdraw because this problem was temporary and now this have solved . This problem was temporary and moderator were work on this now you can take withdraw . Our seniors this problem have faced in many times. So don't worry if we will face this again . 

• +3 1

Yes absolutely friend a few days ago we all are facing problem that our Bitcoin balance are unable to sending to our account but now we are very happy  because the Bitcoin button is working and we are able to send our money to our account that's why I am very happy with this forum.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:43 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Yes you are right my friend, you can invest in talk and have 1% interest so, we can earn by doing invest here just work hard to take this advantage to increase our profit, this opportunity to us so don’t waste your time for nothing. Good luck to ys.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

First of all you have to complete your first hundred post and afterward you have to do daily twenty post and do fifty reacts on other peraon post and after a week your payment is syart and you ill get withdraw daily or anytime a day so it is easy ok good by thank you so much takecare.

Just yesterday I tried sending my earn talk coin in to my balance it was sent in successfully, now it's an opportunity for me to take advantage of yobit investbox to gaining 1% interest daily instead leaving the coins in my balance without making profit

I have not yet invested in this forum or in cryptocurrencies, and I have not used the tokens to earn profits, but I read all the rules and publications so that I can learn more and gain experiences

On 7/23/2020 at 2:12 PM, Guru2050 said:

Just yesterday I tried sending my earn talk coin in to my balance it was sent in successfully, now it's an opportunity for me to take advantage of yobit investbox to gaining 1% interest daily instead leaving the coins in my balance without making profit

what now there is no use of the investbox as well now and you can not sell your coins for the good profits and for that you need to hold your coins or sell them in the low rate.

Yes, of course.  I can withdraw my earnings at any time.  Because yobit is a very good security complete forum.  Here it is very easy to withdraw money earned from cryptotalk  and convert it into real money.  You too can withdraw money at any time if you follow the right rules...

Dear, I have invested the talk token in yobit and you said right we gets 1% percent profit daily basis. 

Since the payments rules have become change, the talk tokens are also getting very little. 

I bought talk tokens and invested them in invedt box but now I regret for my decision as I have zero benefits from it because the price of talk token is dropping continuously and despite gaining 1% daily I am in great loss. I hope that May The price of talk recover soon.