Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

I will follow all your rules together with the rules of the forum and I this will help me write better posts and be admired by the rest friends in the forum. Right now I take lessons how to write better from the best here and I am becomeing too one of the members that gain in reputation while learning and discussing cryptocurrencies.

• +2 3

Yes it is all these that will be wrong to make and will be an indication for good members to give negative reactions and it will be properly given as these are very bad posts that have the mentioned problems. They don't need to be in the rules to get accounts banned for doing some of the mentioned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes it is a great feeling moment when you receive a good reputation and appreciate on the post. But  some didn't receive good one because they have lack of knowledge . Also scammers did the trick . The only solution is that reading skills. If you read and understand the different topics  you have the whole sketch to draw a post.  Everyone should be adopted that strategy.

One can receive bad reputation if one didn't follows the rules and regulations of the forum,like lack of constructing good write up and giving same reaction to member e.t.c.

• +1 3

This is only because they might not be used to post meaningful post from your post other members should be attracted and give reaction to you post that is what we call heroism😂 never beg to others to give reaction.

Our priority should be to put only quality post in the forum ,we should not make silly mistakes and spread false information. As you said it is really important to stay relevant and to stay relevant ,we must have good reputation in this forum.

This is make me feel bad that I am not a  reseiver of very good reputation but I will keep building and making the best that I can for now with no quitter. These are all very useful given to us in this post and I am try to maker all happen with follow the commandment given by the forum and not breaking the rule.

• +1 4

Reputation today is needed to increase the posts that count for bitcoin payment and for this we must avoid mistakes as the friend in this post recommends and receive more good reputation for all that we write. This is not easy and some make it because they write very useful posts but the rest of us are trying and making at least something by becoming useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is good to have a positive reputation, but this requires us to present new and useful topics that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas to attract members to develop a positive reputation.

On the other hand, we suffer from members who place a negative reputation constantly randomly and this is bad and requires the intervention of mediators to solve this problem

• +2 1

Actually no one can give someone good reputations if his post contains false information or the the post is not relevant to the topic of discussion because the poster has violented the rules of the forum. I think he may end up receiving negative reactions. So l suggests we should always make thorough research before giving any information so that we can avoid delivering fake information and end up receiving negative reactions from your mates.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Mostly members just post comments to complete 100 words. They didn't know what they are writing. 

Answer the beginners question and then beginners will give best reputation. Always post informative topics full of knowledge. 

• +4 1

Yes all these are points that can make a bad post and we get no good reputation of course. I hoping to make better posts and not of course give wrong information or make big mistakes but give correct and good topics. The best we can is to search before we post.

• +1 1

Good reputations you will get at that time when you share a meaningful information and a great knowledge so people will follow you and they you will give you positive repotations and also if you not share a good posts so that people will give you negative reputations so keep make a great posts for better results..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is strange how many people on this forum confuse things, reputation and it is a very different thing to get a lot of positive reactions because of a post that had a lot of positive reactions.

Sera already stopped to think about the following:

- if someone on this forum had 1000 $ and wanted to buy something from the USA and for that he needed to ask for help from someone on this forum, would that person ask here? the person who has 2000 positive reactions who thinks he is a member of good reputation when he never traded with anyone?

• +2 1

By posting quality contents you can get a good reputation. You should not spread false information or make mistakes while posting. If you make a good post which is very useful for everyone you will get the reputation you deserve.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Another problem that I have seen is that I make comments and read the above too, then I give some reputation to the good comments, but perhaps I am the only one doing that. It will be nice if other members start reading comments too and give some reactions to the ones that deserve this. Otherwise we will get paid 2% of the total rewards.

• +1 1

If your post is useless you don't receive a good reputation. Negitave rate is not bad things too. If your post is 100 word or above its reputation is good . We must all improve ourselves to not get a negitive rates again  and again. 

You haven't  mansioned the other side and that is the view point of the point giver they are too lazy that they can not put the reactions on the posts they are reading.

You have raised some nice points regarding to your topic .I want to add something  to your topic.I want to add something  regarding the actual question about the reputation that ,what it is for?.Many people thing that  more reputation makes a member popular in the forum but they are wrong.Reputation gives a member self confidence.It makes a member realize that he has the ability to create topics and comments worth reading.It encourages the member to work hard in the forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The only thing that will make someone not to get positive reputation is a poor post, there is no way a post will be useful and still have a negative reputation. So let all try and post positive post so we can get a positive reputation

Good reputation is an indicator of  member's commitment to provide a good content for people and to make the forum a better place where people earn more than just money.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 7/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

I'm not worried about reputation at all. I absolutely do not care. I just read interesting posts and leave my opinion. If my opinion coincides with someone else, I'm glad, no? Well, we are all different) But with spam and advertising you need to fight.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, the rating points are received depending on the interest generated by your post, in addition, many users can easily distinguish when a post is copy-paste, so it will be difficult to deceive them and get a good score from them. It's better to make an effort so that you can be noticed and well valued without asking for it.

• +1 1

Higher reputation have of course people who trade more often then other users, who have larger amount of successful trades done. The capital also plays a larger role it is, if you are trading larger trades this of course rises your reputation. Also, time you are trading and staying with the project also rises your reputation, so traders who are daily trading for a year have a larger reputation then traders who are trading for 12 month only.

• +2 1

When you post spam or trivial or racist posts and offend others, your reputation will become very bad, so try to do good to get a good reputation.

• +1 1