Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

Yes I totally agree with you, most people always feel bad when there get bad reputation, but the fact here is without hard work great success can't be archieved, so such person should try to improve the way he creates his post .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are the reasons that you said are the main reason, but do not forget also that the members sometimes ignore it unintentionally and this is what makes the interaction a little

• +1 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:40 PM, Riyakhan012 said:

For us to gain good reputation we must do a good research for about what are we going to do in our post and for creating topics we must create if with our own uniqueness and find some topics that can contribute on the members here and it must be true and have good quality.

That's true, having research is really important because it will make our topic good and legit, once you have searched it on google and you have mentioned some important details then your topic will be useful, do not forget the link as well whenever you just get it from an article or websites.

• +2 1

If we really want to receive good reputation then we must post legit topic or comment. Also we need to avoid plagiarizing and posting not legit information. One more thing never beg or ask for someone to give you reputation just let them decide base on the content of our post. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Receiving good reputations in this forum requires a lot of sacrifice towards creating helpful topics which many members will benefit from and also making good quality posts that will benefit members especially the newbies, so if you want to earn reputations you have to work hard friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Dark_Sky said:

If we really want to receive good reputation then we must post legit topic or comment. Also we need to avoid plagiarizing and posting not legit information. One more thing never beg or ask for someone to give you reputation just let them decide base on the content of our post. 

That's true, creating legit and useful topics or content could be the reason for receiving a good reputation, so if you really want to receive a reputation you should do these things. Begging for reputation is not a good idea, don't beg for it let them give you one of it.

• +1 1

Well, that's the problem most of us users or members of cryptotalk facing. All of us have some issues about that. But I think there are plenty of reason why we are not getting good reputation or worse, we only receive bad reputation. Maybe other users see our posts or content not useful or not entertaining or they are just want to make some funny things to us, like joking around that's why they are only giving bad reputation.

• +2 2

32 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Well, that's the problem most of us users or members of cryptotalk facing. All of us have some issues about that. But I think there are plenty of reason why we are not getting good reputation or worse, we only receive bad reputation. Maybe other users see our posts or content not useful or not entertaining or they are just want to make some funny things to us, like joking around that's why they are only giving a bad reputation.

That's true, there are different perceptions for different members of our topics. Some of them might see it as useful and some may see it as nonsense. One thing for sure, if you think that your topic is really helpful then for sure you won't receive a bad reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 5:46 PM, Moontong said:

Some of them might see it as useful and some may see it as nonsense.

Well, that's true mate, most of them are just saying it's useless or nonsense because they're not having idea from it, just respect the post of other members here and we need to work here as a team.

• +1 1

On 7/24/2020 at 9:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Constructive posts will get reputations automatic. There is no need to beg for reputations. I am always concerned to help members on this forum, that's why most of members appreciate my thoughts, so do I 😊!

Thats true, well constructed content deserves a good reputation, especially if that is really useful. Just make your grammar understandable and there would be no problem anymore.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, Moontong said:

Thats true, well constructed content deserves a good reputation, especially if that is really useful. Just make your grammar understandable and there would be no problem anymore.

Unintentional but a slight grammatical mistake is also relatable in my case. Fortunately, here are some members help me to correct mistakes as soon as possible. We are human, no one is 100% perfect but yes, as you have said, we have to be focused not to repeat mistakes😊.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You are right, we will not receive good reputations from all those things. We should write legit information so that we can make the forum alive, support other members, and increase our value.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right, we will not receive good reputations from all those things. We should write legit information so that we can make the forum alive, support other members, and increase our value.

Well siad, only legit useful information are allowed here. Troll and spammers are no place in this forum. It will help our forum become big and good compared to some other forums.

• +1 1

In order to avoid getting a bad reputation or a negative rating, you should offer useful things and avoid spam and duplicate posts

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 7/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

You are right no doubt   the aforementioned tips above denied one to not receive reputation even me if I found any false information stated by some one I will not rate , because it is a duty to everyone of us to make the forum clean if we all embrace this method I think we will all succeed in building the growth of the forum.

• +2 1

obviously right , I also think that's is reason behind a poor rating for a Memeber as well post . unmatched post to topic never received too much attention as well rating . copy paste , spamming post also Main reason behind poor quality of post. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

We couldn't receive good reputation and heartful reactions while creating posts because our post is not helpful to others.for creating quality post must learn deathly on that. If make good and quality posts, we will surely get good reputation from others. 

• +2 2

I don't see anyone been accused for scamming but I am not very long here and perhaps something may happened in the past. I like the forum a lot and I think I am doing ok with reputation but thank you for the good advice and I will try some more things to become even better.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks as a beginner this help me a lot and I am always avoid all these you talked about, never make irrelevant comment, always explain and try not to give any false information to others, these are all make us better writer. There are scammer every place in crypto and they are not only should care about reputation but about get a ban from the forum too. This is the worst to scam and we must not allow them.

• +2 2

There is a saying that the more sugar you add to the water, the sweeter the water will be. In the same way, the better your post, the better good reputation your post will get. And  I think that the points you have suggest should be a part  in every member's post. So that there are only good posts on this forum. We must put effort to make our posts good and informative.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

There is no reason why people do not get reputation, only one reason behind it, which is poor posting habits. Many people are just spamming, many do not spam but posting poorly. That is why it is good to browse about all sections of this forum online before posting at all. You will be able to avoid be banned or given warning point(s). People will also like you and want to follow you, you will be able to have high number of rates which this topic focuses on. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Good reputations comes from making quality topics of which is the desire for every member here and mostly we receive no reputations to our topics neither negative nor positive thus making us get worried but I know when we receive negative reactions it means our posts are not quality and we need to put much effort in our work.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I will try to follow your advice but for now I race to finish 100 post for days and it may take a while. What you said will help me make better posts always using explanations and details and be on topic and not losing my focus.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

People don't receive good reputation due to the article posted if it against the rules of the forum and lack of vital information about any topic discussed

• -2 1
  • +1 2

Yes, the bad reputation comes from these things, in addition to repeating topics and copying and pasting many comments and publications. Therefore, we ask you to stop these actions and go to the things that give you some good reputation.

• +2 2
  • +3 2