Pay pal and crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

I also think its a good thing that paypal is able to join this world of crypto but we also need to be careful with the way we join our crypto , there could be mistakes that we take for grated this is  what we should do , making sure that we are able to take into consideration of the use of the coin we venture into that could be one of the best thing to do when forming merger or working together with either tokens or crypto that could be the most we should check on 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Its very good for paypal to join crypto world, i believe they will get more traffic when we will be able to withdraw direct from some exchanges to paypal. But i don't think if they will have their own crypto coin at the beginning, maybe they will work with other crypto and later they can have their official coin if the business will be good for them. 

• +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I heard many news last year that Paypal will enter the field of crypto and that it will add some known cryptocurrencies to the side of the US dollar. If this happens in the near future, this is good news for Paypal users.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Iam also heard this news PayPal also interested to start crypto trading for their users, so they select pexo to provide service supply the crypto assets', but I heard this proposal officially not announced I think next week they notified but its really good news for PayPal users I don't think PayPal launch their own crypto coin.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

So what will be the name? is that Pixo? i haven't heard about this token before. But I am not sure why paypal needs their own token. Most of the project offer token to raise funds for project future developments. Paypal is already a giants company.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Its very good for paypal to join crypto world, i believe they will get more traffic when we will be able to withdraw direct from some exchanges to paypal. But i don't think if they will have their own crypto coin at the beginning, maybe they will work with other crypto and later they can have their official coin if the business will be good for them. 

@Calvinpriva There were some rumors already that PayPal is thinking about to involve cryptocurrency in their platform. I think PayPal has to face so many obstacles before doing so. You know very well, their user verification procedures are really strict and they might love to suspend user's account if they see something unusual activities(from their end) with the crypto transactions.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva There were some rumors already that PayPal is thinking about to involve cryptocurrency in their platform. I think PayPal has to face so many obstacles before doing so. You know very well, their user verification procedures are really strict and they might love to suspend user's account if they see something unusual activities(from their end) with the crypto transactions.

@Whited35 Sure, they are really strict. Am just waiting to see if this will happen, although I know they will set very strict criteria because they will not agree to lower their value by accepting crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token

You mean Paxos. Correct the mistake please.

Anyway the news are that PayPal will integrate crypto options on their wallet service. Until recently they were somehow a competitor to crypto, but they found out that they are missing a lot of profits this way.

Paxos has recently launched a brokerage service and Paypal decided to integrate their service while they won't proceed with solutions offered by Coinbase. The reason is that Paxos probably offers better financial terms for Paypal.

20 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

You realize that the above is one sentence right? You made 2-3 points using six lines without a single dot. I can't possibly read it and answer to anything else.

Edited by BTC Future

That is good news and i think other best thing which paypal should do is to give opportunity theirs users to buy crypto currencies directly from their paypal account. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Paypal's entry into the crypto world is very important because this makes it easy to spend money for many and I think there will be a positive effect on crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

19 minutes ago, Jay123 said:

I thought Paypal have being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up, a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they don't want to start something that might collapse. Thanks

Yeah, like they are greatest money transfer platform which works through out of world and they want to play in the cryptoworld but I am sure they will bring in the market and we are seeing the positive signs from the paypal in the cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think cryptocurrencies will spread further if they are allowed to be handled through banks and credit cards.
But some governments fear that chaos will spread if this happens, and they also fear the inability to control financial dealings later.

I think that a link between paypal and crypto will definitely be a good thing for both of them as it allows for the customers of each sector to be engaged and this will promote the customers to user the other service as well. Also i feel that many tend to stay away from paypal because of the verification process, and as a result they instead turn to crypto to have the anonymity. If paypal partners with crypto, such as the pixo token, this could help solve this problem and they will get more users. I don't think that it is necessary for paypal to have their own token as they are already quite well known. 

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, Moaz said:

I heard many news last year that Paypal will enter the field of crypto and that it will add some known cryptocurrencies to the side of the US dollar. If this happens in the near future, this is good news for Paypal users.

If that is true the. It would be a good move for the world of crypt, they are making he crypto community grow because they add some feature about cryptocurrency in paypal which is really known as legit online wallet.

• +2 2

So far, there have been no official news or movements on the part of Paypal to support or enter the crypto field, all news is only rumors on the Internet for now.

• +5 2

I heard a lot about trading this news that PayPal is trying to join the field of cryptocurrencies and develop a platform that deals with cryptocurrencies as it has become very popular.

• +2 3

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not read about that but I don't think that paypal has plans to create their cryptocurrency, from what I read they plan to make a feature to allow buying some cryptocurrencies from their app and this will make cryptocurrencies become very popular if it happen.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Paypal may look to create their coin but I don't know if they are seriously thinking about this as why they need to change if they are already successful, everyone has a paypal and most people used it before so I don't know if they will make a very big change in their business because of crypto, but I read that they will allow trading of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

On 7/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or cryto coin??

I think if truly paypal want to create their own token, it is going to be great, PayPal is not just a small company. Their name alone will help to certain extent but they will also employ experts that will make the project become reality. 

But, I get your point, like me, I do not trust a new project and I do not invest on any.

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

On 7/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, malik6314193 said:

That is good news and i think other best thing which paypal should do is to give opportunity theirs users to buy crypto currencies directly from their paypal account. 

This can be really great development that I think every crypto user who uses PayPal is willing to see hope in future they will do something of this kind allowing users to purchase and exchange crypto vai exchanges with their PayPal accounts or rather create their coin it can be awesome.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

49 minutes ago, George10 said:

This can be really great development that I think every crypto user who uses PayPal is willing to see hope in future

Just recently too, I read PayPal will be accepting Bitcoin. I personally think it is going to be a long term addition/development for PayPal processing cryptocurrency transactions mainly putting scalability of crypto (esp bitcoin) in consideration. It will be possible to deal with more scalable cryptocurrency with faster blockchain like ripple.

However if it does happen, it would be a massive win for cryptocurrency; PayPal can boast of largest customers base of all payment processors.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Paypal is used almost everywhere but there is no news about them trying to create a crypto currency. If they add bitcoin and ethereum to paypal this will be really good news for all cryptocurrencies. I hope they allow many cryptocurrencies as they have millions of users that will all want to have some.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know this Pixo coin and I will look it up perhaps it is a good one if pay pal is interested but I think that pay pal was on the news this summer and wanted to use a way to trade crypto but there is nothing recent new on it.

• +1 1

I love paypal and i will be happy to see they launch their own cryptocurrency or they become partners with any current cryptocurrencies. This will solve many things and a lot of people will enjoy this.