Pay pal and crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

This will be a new breakthrough in the world of cryptocurrencies
 PayPal joins the cryptocurrency market, this will lead to its spread in countries more and reach more people and will allow customers to buy, sell and own bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or cryto coin??

PayPal’s entry into the encrypted markets gave a big push to it. Many today are witnessing the great rise of Bitcoin after the news of PayPal

• +2 1

I am read a article where they say PayPal accepted bitcoin for making transaction.Now we can use PayPal account for sending and receiving cryptocurrency.

Thanks brother your post is very informative. I can get many e news and information through this post actually I have been using Paypal earlier right now I am in this platform and I see this is also very beneficial so in my opinion if Paypal and crypto joins there will be a lot of opportunities of online trading and work.

PayPal started to be a method for earning and using cryptocurrencies on its sites for example, you can play some games that would pay for you a cryptocurrencies and receive them through PayPal also, you can buy things there using cryptocurrencies.

That is why, I do not think that they are not thinking about starting their own Cryptocurrency and if they did that, in my opinion it might be successful for them in a short period of time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On what I read recently, it seems that PayPal is trying to include digital currencies on its side and provide the process of transferring between digital currencies. And the percentage of her profit has increased some if she starts announcing this news. But if she stays at the same level, any exchange between coins from one account to another, then she will not hear news from her after years. But now the necessary measures are being taken to withstand in the arena.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Paypal is a highly recognized digital payment platform in the world, it is essential that it is constantly updated so as not to get lost. Besides, it is one of the main platforms (the most used I think), and with the evident rise of cryptocurrencies it should add to it. I do not know if it would be so necessary that it have its own currency, but if it works with the existing ones.

SailorMoon

• Useful or interesting 1

sure, of route, entering paypal in the subject of digital currencies due to the fact there are numerous users who find it tough to transfer money from paypal to cryptos or vice versa

I think paypal is better focused on financial transactions only. Because paypal has been known for a long time and focuses on transfers between countries, if PayPal makes its own cryptocurrency it will throw away the trust of its users. Today there are many types of transfer methods between countries and today many companies rely on PayPal for cross-border transactions.

• +1 1

This announcement by the PAYPAL has brought a big increment in prices of different cryptocurrencies especially BITCOIN as a lot of users will join this cryptocurrency community at once. This is a very good news for all of us. This is an opportunity to take benefit from the cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

i heard plenty approximately trading this news that paypal is trying to enroll in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase a platform that offers with cryptocurrencies because it has end up very famous.

• +3 1

Paypal is one of the most popular form of payment transfer spread all over the world. Since Cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day, it will be good if Paypal also accepts Crypto currency as a medium of exchange. And it will be better if Paypal also have their own crypto currency.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or cryto coin??

PayPal will integrate crypto options on their wallet overhaul until in recent times they were by hook or by crook a competitor to crypto but they institute out that they are absent a lot of profits this means.

PayPal also announced that it will enable Cryptocurrency as a funding source for purchases in 2021, allowing users to use their Cryptocurrency holdings to make purchases at its network of more than 26 million merchants. ...

@somaya  I totally agree with you , this is true so to me its important to work and try as hard and put together everything in the right perspective because we have to really keep everything going and developing that powerful source of our growth its important that we do realize we can build on the power of growth and that is always the right idea to work on that is really powerful

• +4 1

If paypal join with crypto currency,  i think it will great change in crypto currency market. It will create a new revolution for crypto. Many of the people waiting for this advantage. If it is possible,  it’s an great opportunity for all.

• +5 1

Because of Paypal's difficult policy, I will not risk and send my cryptocurrencies to its own bank because it is a big risk. There are several wallets in which I can keep my currencies, so it is difficult for Paypal to enter the field of cryptocurrencies with these laws and strategies that work with this is my opinion of the subject.

I also heard that, paypal probably will accept more than couple crypto in the near future. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and if those companies want to adapt of the changing they need to act fast. That's why most of the biggest companies start to creating their own crypto projects. This paypal announcment is a very good decision. Every wise company know it's better to act faster. It's basic

• +5 1

If it is happen , i think its a great news for all users, here is a simple withdrew process on paypal. So it can be bring more advantage from previous

Let's hope that very soon paypal believes its cryptocurrency since its cryptocurrency would be a success because it would have a good project and many people would like to buy its token and that will benefit paypal and we also hope that soon paypal will accept payments with cryptocurrencies since many people will use its platform more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Anasumar said:

Yes bro ,PayPal as an internationally recognised platform joining the cryptocurrency world is a good development to any cryptocurrency enthusiast out there.as my friend had already said that we need to be careful .let's stay and observe how things would go first

Yes this @Anasumar this has been a goof development in the sense that PayPal have a lot of users worldwide and this will only make more people who have trusted PayPal in the past with their funds and still having issue with putting their money on cryptocurrency will have a rethink because of PayPal

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The good news is that Paypal has entered the crypto trade. It's already a late event. He should have entered the crypto world before. Digital currencies have become very popular on the Internet. Paypal's move has been very good.

• +3 1

The news of adding cryptocurrencies, i.e. the establishment of their means of payment or available in them, was an important factor and positive news in raising the market This indicates the prevalence and importance of the use of cryptocurrencies in the global financial cycle.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion, if PayPal joins crypto, it will make PayPal grow even more, because crypto users will no longer need to look for exchanges verified by our bank. We can easily convert crypto to fiat and there will be a lot of traffic on PayPal. Regarding PayPal launching its own cryptocurrency, I don't think it's in a rush because if the cooperation between crypto and PayPal is successful then PayPal can launch its own cryptocurrency, of course with the advantages it offers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you PayPal, a global and well-known company, as PayPal is able to join the world of encryption. We have to pay attention and beware of mistakes. Possibly any simple mistake that makes you lose your currency. We always choose the best in order to avoid risks and verify that in order to keep our money happy daily