Pay pal and crypto - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

I think there is still a mistrust of cryptocurrencies on the part of consolidated companies, due to the high volatility of the currencies and the market itself, and I do not think they would risk that for now. On the other hand, I would love for PayPal to create its currency and develop ways to complement its platform with this world. 

• +1 1

I heard the news but the process still on the initial steps. Its a great news the paypal is accepting the crypto, we all know that paypal is the leading operator among the all others. If would be the best steps to go further to legalize the crypto. 

• +1 1

I think it's worth it, and it's worth buying it in the first days, since growth, in my opinion, is inevitable. PAYPAl is a very large wallet and, accordingly, the price for their coin will not be small, in general, we are waiting for their coin. Good luck to everyone and a good year of the day. For now.

• +1 1

Paypal has many restrictions, many obstacles and in specific cases does not work in certain countries, however, the universal Bitcoin, free and use anywhere, even, is becoming the national currency in some countries, has a good future.

• +1 1

Surely you already know that Paypal is a payment system that is used over the Internet, and works as an alternative to send or receive fiduciary money (euros, dollars, ...) in a simpler way than with traditional banks.  But the most important thing is that Paypal is centralized.  What does this mean?

Paypal has a customer service that is intended to process complaints and claims made by users of the system.  This allows that in the event of any irregularity, breach of an agreement or fraud, the pertinent actions are taken to protect the user.

For its part, Bitcoin is a system, a protocol and a cryptocurrency itself.  In other words, Bitcoin is an exclusively digital asset that works like cash and has a fully autonomous and decentralized system.  So in Bitcoin, each person is responsible for the security of their funds.  Therefore, in this system it is not possible to cancel transactions once they have been made.  Thus, in the event of a breach, the only possibility that a user can recover the coins sent in a transaction is that the receiving user wants to make the return.

• +1 1

Great move for all of them, for now you can buy btc with paypal in localbitcoin, in the future this move will make the life easier for all the paypal users that like to invest in crypto

• +2 1

I think Paypal adheres to US laws and Paypal will introduce its own currency when it becomes fully permitted in America.
I have heard that several digital currencies are seeking to partner with Paypal.

I think that PayPal is not compatible with cryptocurrency at all. Just because PayPal has chargeback system, the same as any centralized bank can block and return a transaction by a complain of someone. And they can't change this because it's a legal requirement of any country. But this doesn't work with crypto, where all transactions are irreversible.

• +1 1

There have only been a few times I have dealt with PayPal to facilitate BTC buying/selling and that was only to make a profit. Since then, PayPal has told me not to deal with crypto on their platform anymore or they will ban me. Very unfortunate.

• +2 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

In my opinion The connection between PayPal and Crypto will be a good thing for both of them as it will allow customers in each sector to be engaged and it will also encourage customers to other services. Also, I think that many people stay away from PayPal because of the e-verification process, and as a result they are inclined to crypto to not disclose their names. If PayPal crypto, like partnering with Pixo Tokens, can help solve this problem and they will get more users  

• +2 1

I think paypal should start their own crypto currency because its already late with one, the truth is , the story of paypal and crypto currency is inevitable, one or either must stand together we need it today and not any other day so I think crypto currency should start a way to commune with paypal, like if I want my BTC in paypal all I need to do is exchange to that which is compatible with paypal then send it to paypal , get fiat currency then withdraw or the other way round

• +5 1

There is a possibility that PayPal will include the cryptocurrency in its wallet because dealing in these currencies has become very large and adding it to Paypal would be a good option.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, entering Paypal in the field of digital currencies because there are many users who find it difficult to transfer money from PayPal to digital currencies or vice versa

• +2 1

I think that paypal should take out its own cryptocurrency or at least associate more with the cryptographic world, I think that paypal has lagged far behind with respect to crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

its only right for paypal towork with any token or crypto to introduce a system supported by it but the truth is there are so many other things that work but paypal is right in the position where one can build a good crypto that relates with every system for crypto currency.

The right idea would be having a crypto currency that where every single system will be accepted and this would connect directly to paypal

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Based on the new information, we can draw attention to the fact that Pay Pal has accepted cryptocurrency, and as a result, it has soared in price! And I think this is an indicator that we can expect better results in the future. Also, don't forget that maybe PayPal will release its own token one day, and maybe It will be very cool!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

considering all the great revolution and increase of mass adoption of Crypto currency, paypal is the leading operator among the all others

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or cryto coin??

Sure friend, PayPal is one of the largest in the online transfer market, I am sure that in the not too distant future they will join the crypto world, because where the money is, there they are...

• +3 1

It's to my believe that even PayPal are now making investments in cryptocurrency now, I read somewhere online days back that PayPal made a move to invest in bitcoin which as a result made the value of bitcoin sky rocket in just a few days.

• +1 1

Accepting cryptocurrencies in Paypal is great and opens up a lot of areas that raise the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  In my opinion, the creation of a currency for Paypal is the most beneficial thing for cryptocurrencies, and therefore the acceptance of dealing with cryptocurrencies in Paypal is what makes dealing with cryptocurrencies present all over the world and makes cryptocurrencies more acceptable by people around the world.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 7/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

Paypal developing their token is not even my concern right now, but Paypal to start accepting crypto and create an exchange room where people can exchange their btc to paypal and paypal to btc is my concern. I don't know if they work with government or something that till now they refuse to adopt cryptocurrency. Other online virtual money has started trading cryptos e.g. Perfect money, Payeer, Payza etc. What is wrong with them, no one knows.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

PayPal in the mix of receiving payments is very good because receiving it on PayPal is as good as your bank account no any form removing another commission for sending out. 

• +1 1

PayPal has already started accepting cryptocurrency and as like payeer we can store both fiat and cryptocurrenies in the PayPal wallet. Even this was the one reason for the pump of the price of bitcoin. Hope we can see more and more countries accepting cryptocurrenies and make the whole world as the global village.

• +2 2

Now the PayPal accept crypto currency in his last updated now you can buy crypto with your PayPal account, the problem is this feature is for us citizens only and the PayPal plan to add more countries in other times, but 8n general it's a good step to regulate the crypto 

On 7/22/2020 at 7:32 PM, Mwangi said:

I don't think that is not a good idea for Paypal. PayPal is one of the most trusted wallet now, it is used everywhere and it is the one who are available to receive payment from faucets. But Paypal has no intention to create new coin.

• +1 1