Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

@Guru2050 is just that it is very annoying whenever you come across some posts in the forum because you will not be able to read due to plagiarism they did talkmore of understanding what the posts is talking about. I just wish there is a way to stop them completely at least we can have peace in every section of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am agree with you. We should keep this forum clean and spamless from unwanted and useless content. If you see any useless content first give it negative rating and then report that post or topic. 

• +2 1

This is very true, always make sure that you report those who are abusing this forum and also make sure that you are running the forum in a much perfect progress the good things about this market is to put together everything in perfect condition the forum requires people who dont wait upon the moderators for them to change and moderate this place, we can warn those who are doing mistakes because this will serve them the harshest warning imagine you give some bad post a -5 , that means that post will not be paid and in the end that person will just leave the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I also keep on saying this we all as this members of this community should take that obligation to make sure that we are weeding out everybody who is trying to make sure that we are taking this forum behind, we all stand to benefit if we stand for this forum , the good thing is that people have come to realize that this is true, we need to eliminate bad post and in the end push some of the low quality post out of this forum. but still all of us have an obligation to not only start a thread , but make sure that its a quality thread that has something to do with cryptocurrency

• +3 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, Solex said:

At all my friend and that is why we don't need to favor anyone even if he/she is a close friend, we should report them as long as they are not ready to change in terms of making positive contributions in the forum.

@SolexYes I absolutely go by your idea and therefore supporting you, NO FAVOURING, so far he/she is an old member. Reporting is the best option. But if he/she Is still a new user,  then we bear with them dm, quote or tag him purposely to correct him and draw his/her attention to avoid breaking the existing rules.

• +2 1

Yes, reporting to the moderator,help to enhance the smooth running of this platform, so that the moderator can pick out any member violating the rules easily without stress.it will also help prevent people to understand the platform rules well.

Edited by Tolualive

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

@Guru2050. I just wish there is a way to stop them completely at least we can have peace in every section of the forum.

@Projectcrypto of course, time will come, that there would not be spammers or plagiarizers, paraphrasers and other categories of people mischievous acts in this forum. The forum is gradually developing and implementing new effective features. 

Good example is coming of this new campaign had successfully decrease and wipe them out, so shall happen in nearest time.

And even with that, let's continue to play our own part by helping to report to moderators.

7 hours ago, marcohicham said:

@Guru2050It's a good way to piss a lot bad post off but got a negative rate even if I didn't posted any broken rule post and I'm still don't know why I'm just a bigginer trying to do better for the forum and everyone 

Thank you for that understanding despite you are still a new Beginners, 

Keep doing the best and determination up, once you remain dedicated surely you will mark a great and surprise achievements.

Okay if I understood you.

you mean, some gave your post undeserved negative reputation, you reserve the right to Report to moderators for proper action to be taken, and I'm very sure they will attend to your request once successful forward to them.

Thank you, in case of any question or further clarification as usual, let me know by @marcohicham tagging me.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

@SolexYes I absolutely go by your idea and therefore supporting you, NO FAVOURING, so far he/she is an old member. Reporting is the best option. But if he/she Is still a new user,  then we bear with them dm, quote or tag him purposely to correct him and draw his/her attention to avoid breaking the existing rules.

Correcting newbies is the best solution my friend but some of us don't consider that they are just new and they need sometime to adapt to the system and for that i pleading with us to always give newbies second chance by correcting them in there mistakes.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

And even with that, let's continue to play our own part by helping to report to moderators.

You are right because that is the best way i think we can help the moderators out to send those that are of no benefit to us and the forum at large and we should also keep sending in good informations so that members who are ready to learn can have it without much stress mate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

That is true my brother, because many used to post meaningless content and post. Which should be made aware for them or else they will repeat it again and again by reporting we can motivate them to there higher levels.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:44 PM, Projectcrypto said:

You are right because that is the best way i think we can help the moderators out to send those that are of no benefit to us and the forum at large and we should also keep sending in good informations so that members who are ready to learn can have it without much stress mate.

Absolutely right 👍 @Projectcrypto this is why I'm playing my own part, contributing my own quota by sharing information to the best of my capability as expected, raising awareness to collectively embark upon to save this forum interest and maintain its dignity.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, Solex said:

Correcting newbies is the best solution my friend but some of us don't consider that they are just new and they need sometime to adapt to the system and for that i pleading with us to always give newbies second chance by correcting them in there mistakes.

Very good and precise call @Solex giving them second and thereby guiding them as expected will enable them to become the good, loyal and hard working members we desire to have in the forum.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Projectcrypto said:

On 9/18/2020 at 5:39 PM, Digital said:

Reporting spammers is everyone's duty since days a room for reporting was given the forum has always be clean if we continue like this the forum will always be clean from spammers those who are only here to earn money not to work.

Thank you @Digital I always said Reporting should be view as single individuals work No, but as everyone responsibility, who have sincere Passion for the development and progress of this great forum.

• +2 1

You are right there about reporting But the problem is that whenever i try to report someone I think that maybe he mistakenly have made a bad post because he is a newbie or something like that.So I don't report him.I think of my time as  a brand new member when i made bad posts.But if I see a member doing bad posts day after day I totally will report him.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is our responsibility as members. But before you become famous, be fair. Don't let a bad post go unnoticed. And make sure you give a good reputation to someone who is helping the forum. Remember that if you let a bad post go unnoticed, the person will find it normal and will continue to post useless things. So, when you give someone a good reputation, it motivates you to continue working with quality.

On 9/22/2020 at 6:54 PM, Flying11Horse said:

But the problem is that whenever i try to report someone I think that maybe he mistakenly have made a bad post because he is a newbie or something like that.So I don't report him.I think of my time as  a brand new member when i made bad posts.But if I see a member doing bad posts day after day I totally will report him.

Well if I may understand you @Flying11Horse you mean, you don't report a brand newbies when you encounter their first mistakes but rather draw their attention, correct them by quoting or tagging. That's a nice idea 👍 too. But for second time then you report them.

• +2 1

Indeed the duty that members has to pay is to report the spammers and rules violaters of the forum. We must take care of the forum and inform moderators and administration about those negative minded people.

And as you said @Guru2050 If we do collective works for reporting spammers here we can create clean and helpful environment in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Reporting bad content is necessary because this forum is doing everything to facilitate its rule abiding users so we have to stay loyal with the forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/22/2020 at 5:26 PM, Guru2050 said:

Absolutely right 👍 @Projectcrypto this is why I'm playing my own part, contributing my own quota by sharing information to the best of my capability as expected, raising awareness to collectively embark upon to save this forum interest and maintain its dignity

That is the sign of a good ambassador of the forum because that is how a good member of the forum is supposed to be working and since this forum is unique of it type then we have to maintain the legacy that it has achieved for the one year that it has been in existence.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Sing a lot of the spam uses and the useless comments will decrease exponentially if we start to use the rating system to its full potential. When negative ratings are given to a comment which really does not deserve any sort of of payment, people thereby create a notion of of efficient commenting in the users.

Actually ,  You are very right .  Some members are posting useless topics in this forum .  Some are copy pasting others comments .  So ,  We should instantly report these members .  It is our general duty.  It can help the forum. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Indeed the duty that members has to pay is to report the spammers and rules violaters of the forum. We must take care of the forum and inform moderators and administration about those negative minded people.

And as you said @Guru2050 If we do collective works for reporting spammers here we can create clean and helpful environment in the forum.

And through Reporting we will have the desire Cryptotalk we dream for, becoming the best educative and outstanding forum educating in the whole world of Crypto currency @Ridam

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is the sign of a good ambassador of the forum because that is how a good member of the forum is supposed to be working and since this forum is unique of it type then we have to maintain the legacy that it has achieved for the one year that it has been in existence.

It explicit and obvious to everyone just in one year, its popularity has almost over shadow any given Crypto currency platforms across the world. Considering the increasing number of people joining the forum every day. Above all this is the best forum impacting Crypto currency knowledge to its members and rewarding with good payments.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for revising the rules of this forum. If you want to work here so work with honesty. If you saw anyone who break the rules and regualtion of this amazing forum so doing report of that person because as a member thats our right and duty as well. The moderators are also very geneious and really active but for making this platform great we make some efforts for it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Reporting someone who is posting meaningless comments is a good thing. Cryptotalk is very good forum of knowledge and learning. Everyone here is learning from one another, sharing their knowledge to this forum so everyone sould get benefit from it. 

If someone is posting meaningless content it should be reported. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't usually see many posts that need to be reported, maybe that's because people are trying so hard since implementing bitcoin payment because it requires people to have positive reactions. But after you start the payment in talk token we will see if the post quality will change or not. it would be good if we had a statistic about the number of reported posts

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

And through Reporting we will have the desire Cryptotalk we dream for, becoming the best educative and outstanding forum educating in the whole world of Crypto currency @Ridam

It explicit and obvious to everyone just in one year, its popularity has almost over shadow any given Crypto currency platforms across the world. Considering the increasing number of people joining the forum every day. Above all this is the best forum impacting Crypto currency knowledge to its members and rewarding with good payments.

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I believe this forum is currently the best site that easily pay users for publication and that is why we keep seeing new members everyday, the population of this forum is currently 228,500 plus and I believe we shall suppers bitcointalk in the future due to efficiency the forum has currently.

BetFury