Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Yes you are correct, this should be a reminder for all not to just sit back and let anyone do anything they want to post. We should take the initiative to report spams and bad things for the development of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you. Moderators must be helped in getting rid of bad people from this forum. But there are some new members like me who make some mistakes unintentionally, so I think the experts should alert us to the mistakes we make.

We don't have to be afraid that if we give someone a bar reaction to there low quality post that they will retaliate by giving us back because only the moderators can see who give you reactions be it positive or negative, so let's help the moderators to clean the forum from spammers and low quality posters by reporting them or giving them negative reaction so that the moderators will be aware and penalize anyone responsible for the post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As good ambassadors of this great forum i think it is part our responsibilities to make sure the forum is free spamming, copy and paste, plagiarism and any sort of violation, in that case then i think we have to report anyone who violate the forums rules and regulations to the moderators because only by that they can help us have a better environment for learning.

• +3 1

Yes mate i agree with what you said because the report button is visible to everyone which means a duty for all members to report a scam post to moderators when we detect one.

• +1 1

@Guru2050 thanks for reminding us about one of our duty as the member of this great forum. If we want the forum to look good then we have to report spammers and useless posters because they are not contributing any good thing to the development of this forum. So l am in support of reporting spammers to the moderators.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

you are right my freind we should be working together for cleaning this forum from any fake account and scammers, i'm reading before this topic, one topic of @Calvinpriva talk about checking accounts for who's sending many messages to get more reputation points and reporting to crypto talk team.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Marks33 said:

@Guru2050 thanks for reminding us about one of our duty as the member of this great forum. If we want the forum to look good then we have to report spammers and useless posters because they are not contributing any good thing to the development of this forum. So l am in support of reporting spammers to the moderators.

Thank you too for your support, beyond doubt it's our collective responsibility as loyal members of the forum to continue to cooperate with the management to make sure smooth running activities is taking place. Assisting them to maintain the dignity of the forum.

@Projectcrypto @Solex @Calvinpriva and many more. Thank you all for support towards this approach of tackling or curbing the menace of violations in the forum, embarking aggressively on this plan, means in very short moment will be automatically free from all such illicit activities.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 7/22/2020 at 12:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

These are all bad behaviour and you are correct when we see them we must make a move and report them because they reduce the quality of the forum and not help us with anything but stall our progress of learning.

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

@Projectcrypto @Solex @Calvinpriva and many more. Thank you all for support towards this approach of tackling or curbing the menace of violations in the forum, embarking aggressively on this plan, means in very short moment will be automatically free from all such illicit activities.

I just hope the forum administration in the future introduced a feature that will enable any new member that want to join the forum undergo some form of verification before admitting them into the forum because all we desire is quality posters.

BetFury                                                   

When you find any topic that violates the rules of the forum or a duplicate, we must report it in order to reduce as much as possible from spam and to make the forum better and with good content that is useful for everyone

Yes you are totally right mate. Reporting is  our responsibility who they doing scamming and plagiarizing and though report the bad things we can promote forum and greatly to its much development. 

• +5 1

As you said mate it's our duty or responsibility to help the moderators on reporting spammers or any illicit act so that they sort them out from the forum because they don't deserve to be here as the forum needs people who are genuine and ready to add more knowledge to this platform not destroyers.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

It would have been better for us because spammers just appeared to be like a threat to this forum and they they don't care about the development of the forum they don't change even after coming back with new accounts after getting banned.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

When you find any topic that violates the rules of the forum or a duplicate, we must report it in order to reduce as much as possible from spam and to make the forum better and with good content that is useful for everyone

Sure mate i also suggest the report of duplicate topics in the forum because it is one of the reasons why some of our posts got deleted by the moderators because immediately they delete topic definitely the number of our posts will also reduce so let report such cases to save other people posts.

• +2 1

Nice post about reporting unwanted post in the forum, infact as a beginner I never knew you can report any post that is not relevant, but with this your post I have known, I gave you a positive reaction, lost like this that add to knowledge about this forum surely deserve positive reactions

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I just hope the forum administration in the future introduced a feature that will enable any new member that want to join the forum undergo some form of verification before admitting them into the forum because all we desire is quality posters.

Well I can not practically condemn such suggestion or approach grievously, holding to the fact you made mentioned of future@Projectcrypto

How effective due you think such suggestion when adopted would yield a positive result??

Because now a beginner is given a chance to undergo similar verifications you are recommending but still, some in one or the other are still spamming, paraphrasing. Don't forget it's not only new members but even some of the old members.

2 hours ago, Solex said:

It would have been better for us because spammers just appeared to be like a threat to this forum and they they don't care about the development of the forum they don't change even after coming back with new accounts after getting banned.

@Solex let's stop doubting, not even appear to be like a threat to this forum, but directly they're threat. Because with these mischievous acts, they are not helping matter.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

As you said mate it's our duty or responsibility to help the moderators on reporting spammers or any illicit act so that they sort them out from the forum because they don't deserve to be here as the forum needs people who are genuine and ready to add more knowledge to this platform not destroyers.

@George10

Very good friend for your support, verily they are destroyers that are hindering the rapid progress and development of the system. Prompt reporting is the best solution to wipe them out of this forum.

5 hours ago, percare said:

These are all bad behaviour and you are correct when we see them we must make a move and report them because they reduce the quality of the forum and not help us with anything but stall our progress of learning.

Thank you @percare and that's the reason for this general call for everyone to take part in developing this forum by doing what he/she is supposed to do.

No that reporting them, you are not only helping yourself but the whole members and the entire forum

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Yes we should report to each and every person who is talking irrelevant and bad things about this awesome community as a responsible user of this forum.

I've read something similar about negative posts and as I said before I will give a positive one with one more point but only if the post deserves and is not some form of copy paste, it will need to be researched before and perhaps a report is the best choice we have if we see or suffer from this.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

@Solex let's stop doubting, not even appear to be like a threat to this forum, but directly they're threat. Because with these mischievous acts, they are not helping matter.

At all my friend and that is why we don't need to favor anyone even if he/she is a close friend, we should report them as long as they are not ready to change in terms of making positive contributions in the forum.

• +2 1

Reporting spammers is everyone's duty since days a room for reporting was given the forum has always be clean if we continue like this the forum will always be clean from spammers those who are only here to earn money not to work.

@Guru2050 if an old member is caught with such habit it iss questionable because after spending a long time in the forum he don't suppose to be suspected. As for the newbies when they break the rules we can pm them to correct it if they refuse we can report them.

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Guru2050 if an old member is caught with such habit it iss questionable because after spending a long time in the forum he don't suppose to be suspected. As for the newbies when they break the rules we can pm them to correct it if they refuse we can report them.

Thank you @Babubu609and indeed it's embarrassing, no matter what as an elderly, senior member of the forum, one supposed to be disciplined to highest order and be law abiding in all ramifications.

Exactly we need to understand new user's, needs all our possible help they could get in order to win the race too and become expert.

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609 its nice idea you made about noob member who did mistake unfortunately.. So it will be best as you said give them one MORE chance to solve their mistake in future.. But for old members who did mistake,its hard to dont rude with them becuase old members doing mistake mean forum reputation will be decrease soon.. So we should contract with them too             

• +2 1