First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

I agree with you, my friend
We should all be patient and not angry if some of our topics are removed. Success mark is wrong
If you do not make a mistake, you will not succeed.

• +2 1

Indeed, everything you do in this world your first attempt is always not enough you must have to keep trying so that you can achieve your target.keep on working and don't give up as nothing good comes so easily without undergo stress.

Hey my forum mate l am totally agree with u  su

Success demamd hardwork, good intentions and a strong focus 

It is highly recmmended if u want to earn reputation, respect and enjoy roylaties of life u should have to burn mid night oil. Once u have to work hard at times after that u have to enjoy. And after that ur frustration will return into ur piece of mind. 

We learned from the world of crypto that patience is the key to success, and we should not be discouraged from the first attempt, because perhaps the second attempt brings us greater success. When you fail once, study the reasons and try to overcome the mistakes that you made. Certainly you will succeed in other attempts, but never give up.

Beginning is never easy and it is always difficult because we have no knowledge and experience at that time but with the passage of time we start learning and acquiring knowledge and everything become easy for us so never be disappointed at first step.

There is a saying You will not be able to stand if you do not fall You must never give up You must be patient and fight for the goal that you set

• +2 1

Well said my dear fellow. I am completely agree with you. We should keep trying till we succeed. We should not give up . We should always learn from our mistakes and try that we don't repeat that mistake again and we should always work with hard work so that we succeed.

Yes dear friend @Guru2050 I know that. Bcoz I also felt discouraged when I posted my few topics and they got deleted one by one. This is why I left making new content and just posted posts and qiuited making topics. Then I realized that giving up is not the option. 

• +2 1

Yes crypto warrior  in this platform in starting face failure but they don't give up they continue their struggle with the solid foundation and consistent hard-working. After that sustainable development came.

• +3 1

We all know that as a beginner the first step will always be arduous and require a lot of trouble where your experience is little and your information is shallow in the field of crypto currencies do not give up from the first experience when deleting your posts but keep repeating and trying and you will gain a lot of experience

I agree with you that it is not easy for you to make a post or a good publication with something that seems to be interesting for others and it is difficult even when you're new or have not a lot of knowledge of criptocurrencies.

Well, you're correct, it's not simple when anyone enters a new area, but it's our hard work that makes it easy. Creating topics in this forum is also a difficult challenge, because when we post similar topics that are useless material, the moderators delete our topics, so do your homework and build unique knowledgeable content.

Of course, the basis for success is failure, but with determination and hope, you're going to realize your dream, don't stop my friend You always deserve the best. 

Yes it's absolutely right you make many mistakes when you start any work. But you are wise if you learn from your mistakes and overcome this habit. Try to learn about any task if you don't have sufficient knowledge about this task. In this way you will definitely improve yourself.

Good point; however, I believe you can generalize this at least to the most obvious application in this case—cryptocurrency.

Also the best cryptocurrency traders and investors began out as shrimps with a range of failed attempts. Patience, hard work, a never-say-die mentality, and a commitment to continuous improvement are the keys to success.

Yes, my friend, the first attempt is nothing and the most difficult thing. If you fail in the attempt, the second, etc., never think about giving up, and be patient.

Among the important things in the areas of patience and lack of pessimism.

• +3 1

The beggining of everything is always the hardest my friends and for that reason we shouldn't give up so easily because great things take time before they arrive to us. Working in cryptowold requires one to be hardworking and most importantly you have to be patient.

• +1 1

Well, you're correct, it's not simple when anyone enters a new area, but it's our hard work that makes it easy. Creating topics in this forum is also a difficult challenge, because when we post similar topics that are useless material, the moderators delete our topics, so do your homework and build unique knowledgeable content.

Hy mate ,your are right in this post .I think that when we started working on the forum we faced many frustration but I was able to overcome them in order to to complete the work and earn money at the cryptotalk forum .I think frustration is the cause of failure in every thing .we should be follow the rules, instructions and regulations about the crypto talk.

This applies to crypto currency alot because of you think you'll just keep on making good decisions and profits then you might be risky because once in a while you'll fall into some losses but learning from them is what is going to help you grow

Yes, this is true. I am in the first 100 content. I had some difficulty in how to create the post and what information I am supposed to provide so that the rest of the members liked and got a positive reputation, but I kept trying and publishing the posts until I achieved some kind of what I wanted and continues until now

• +2 1

Wow, this is so inspiring and motivating, this is a good advice, in every success stories out there they really encountered a lot of failure before getting to their desired destination, so in this forum one will surely feed tore at the beginning by the required first 100 post, or you make a post or comment and it got deleted by the admin, this dose not mean you should relent or he tire rather you should keep moving and learn from your mistake so as not it repeat again till you get there.

I agree with you, it is not easy to make a post or a good publication with a topic that seems interesting to others and it is more difficult even when you are new or do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but as you say you do not have to give up or get lost because they delete a post and you have to keep trying.

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend I want to tell you that we should try again and again if we want to be successful in getting good reputation.hope we will succeed in our goal.thank you.in every field of life success needs hard work .

On 4/26/2021 at 10:16 AM, Faisal 7860 said:

Every successful individual did not achieve their status overnight.

Perfect @Faisal 7860 and once a person understand the scenario that revolve around making success then he shall make it. First and famous no rushing in course of actualizing a set objectives. And strong determination, resilience and patience most exercise where by experience is utmost.