First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

That's true. Just keep trying and always put your best on it so that you could win one day on your own race. Most of the people are always giving up when they found it hard, that's why they don't succeed in life. If we're consistent on what our doing, we could reach our goal in time.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Raven said:

Most of the people are always giving up when they found it hard, that's why they don't succeed in life

Well, many people knowing that being a member here in cryptocurrency is just a easy money, they didn't know how to get some money without any investments, you need to work hard by participating in some platforms like airdrops, forums etc.

• +1 4

The most important thing is learning from our mistakes! the failure is normal in our lives but repeating our mistakes is really bad.. being patient during working in this cryptocurrencies world is really important.. keep trying with patience and you will reach your goals! we should really be aware and don't give up.. also about deleting posts, i think that there is always a reason for that! the rules are clear here and if you respect them so we will get success.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

The most important thing is learning from our mistakes! the failure is normal in our lives but repeating our mistakes is really bad.. being patient during working in this cryptocurrencies world is really important.. keep trying with patience and you will reach your goals! we should really be aware and don't give up.. also about deleting posts, i think that there is always a reason for that! the rules are clear here and if you respect them so we will get success.

Thank you for sharing this with us, actually you made a good enlightenment learning from mistakes gives you the best experiences to adopt, and patient will help you to scale through your journey and succeed

• +1 2

On 7/22/2020 at 11:37 PM, Bruno50 said:

agree with you,patient is very important in our life if we really want to achieve our dream,  we start everything by making mistakes before we become expert,I think we should not hurry and give up our dream because of our failure   

Don't give up easily if you really want to achieve success. Have some patience because your effort and wait will be worth someday. Always place in your mind your dreams that you wanted to reach so you will be inspire to reach what you want. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You may succeed on the first attempt, but because of luck, the following times will be losses, which should not make you feel weak or failing but rather you must continue trying, thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about mates. Mistakes are not failure but a chance to create a better future, so don't feel discouraged just because you make mistake instead learn a lesson from that mistake so that you will be successful in the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

patient will help you to scale through your journey and succeed

Well, patience is the key to success here in cryptocurrency mate, this is very accurate for those investors, traders and also for the holders because they have a high percentage that they can get a huge amount of profit by waiting for the better value.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right, we must be focused to our goals and keep trying or posting new topics. One thing I would like to suggest is always guve priority to the quality of your topics if it's helpful and Innovative sure it won't be deleted from the forum. And the quality can be improve by doing own research for the topics and if we do gather enough information and post our learning as topic it would be helpful and good quality post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discouraged and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Well said, I also have many deleted topics from this forum especially when I was a beginner because of being unware of what to do first before creating a topic. Don't be sad whenever we have deleted topics because that is pretty normal and all of the members had an experience that way as well.

• +1 2

This also happens with me. I created many topics and some of these got deleted. After that i think why my topics got deleted. And i correct my mistakes . Now the rate of my post deletion is low as compared to before. 

• +1 1

Its really a good advice for this forum member becuase mostly time in THIS forum new topic get deleted.. But there has a reason why the post get deleted... Before create any topic we need to do much research about the topic and find out good Information becuase if nor we use good information to create a topic then there has a chance to get deleted our topic                  

• +1 1

Hello my friend, There is a saying that the road of a thousand miles begins with the first step and the first step is always difficult.  Therefore, when writing the first topic, the task will be difficult, and deleting the topic by the supervisors is not the case for the next topic. It will be better not to despair and continue working and present good and useful topics.

• +1 1

Yes you are right but i say something,  Never give up. Because ist first step for doing anything is very difficult like me when i was entered in the forum.My reveiws was not good but i do not lose hop and keep trying and now i feel confident when i give reviews same in the posts when you keep trying and hard work so your post would be awesome so one more line, try try again my mate... 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, mhmd7 said:

You have to be patient, this field is risky to reach the top, you have to endure and tire to reach your goal in the end

Patience is the key in this crypto world because if you don't know ho to ait then you will use an opportunity. It is always better if you know when is the right time to execute things you do. 

Thank you for this it is interesting post and motivates the members of the forum. Learning from failures is always important and you correctly said that deleted posts should not discourage us. I have to add that someone that has a post deleted will improve himself so that next time it won't be the same.

• +1 1

I am learn from my dissapointment when a trade goes bad and when price go down. I am learn to make a plan and not feel sad if price goes down because this happen and we can not win all trading but I hope to learn to do that as well and I am trading now in higher candle in 1h and 4h and stop the 15m. I am thank you for the motivation and wish you good luck too.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You should learn from your mistakes too each time your topic is deleted take a note of the reason amd next time don't  put the same thing again and you will be all right.

• +1 1

Thank you for motivating members of the forum and me together to not be afraid of making a post. This is important and as I too thought about it but I was afraid of the reception I may find. I hope that I will be on the same level of quality in my posts and be able to educate the members of this forum with something that is useful and they didn't know it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes we should not giving up because of getting punished by deleting our posts if we violate the rules. Anyplace where has rules, we should respect them. So there is no need to be sad for being punished a little.

• +1 2

@naturalsone I also see this is really not an easy To give up . we must have strong determination , we must be looking at reason that's reason behind our failure . we must try to avoid while been are going to do same work next time .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

That's right, my friend, beginnings are difficult because we are beginners

We may be subject to deletion of topics and we may be subject to a warning, but we must follow up and not stop

Learning from mistakes, avoiding them and continuing to search for knowledge makes us experts

We will reach great success, do not despair

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is true. You must try several times because the path to success is difficult and full of risks and risks, and it is necessary for this to be so that your success story is interesting, distinctive and exciting.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 9/16/2020 at 5:59 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This is true. You must try several times because the path to success is difficult and full of risks and risks, and it is necessary for this to be so that your success story is interesting, distinctive and exciting.

@Thekingcallme

Beyond any doubt it's so, whether in Crypto world or not. Striving to achieve, you must encounter some challenges and therefore your determination and the zeal burning in your will aid you to conquer and scale through to reach a promise land.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:36 AM, Moontong said:

Well said, I also have many deleted topics from this forum especially when I was a beginner because of being unware of what to do first before creating a topic. Don't be sad whenever we have deleted topics because that is pretty normal and all of the members had an experience that way as well.

And indeed, this experience and rigorous training you patiently endure has today made you one of the best contributors in the forum@Moontong. I always feel endowed and enrich because of the benefits I derived while reading your posts. keep doing the great work.

• +4 1

No friend I don't feel discourage and I will keep this and not quit but I consider because it demand time and work from us that I have to lose from any free time I was to do. But you are right we have to keep trying and not give up there is always a race to win.