First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Well you're right when anyone entries in new field conditions not easy, but its our hard work do easy everything, in this forum create topics also hard task, because when we post similar topics are useless content then moderators deleted our topic's, so do research and create unique knowledgeable content, 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Sometimes people can surprise you.I agree with you friend. The beginning is very difficult and it is easy to give up, I am one of those who gave up! I remember there was a time when I had more than 254 reputations and 1700 posts, but unexpectedly I was surprised to see that I was left with only 54 reputations and 1200 posts !!! It really hurt me, because writing even 10 posts a day is not a small task. I gave up completely and wrote a post to say goodbye to my friends! But one of my friends sent me a message and told me that leaving the forum is not the answer, accept the challenges and start over! I understood him very well and rested a bit and then came back again! I came back with new power and that is why you see I have won those 3 awards in my account! It's a few but for me, it's a very precious thing, because without many members to like my posts, I wouldn't have got those! So, never give up!

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Guru2050 It makes the sense in every fields in this world not just on Cryptotalk forum. Well, starting a way is hardest part in our real life. As a beginner, I made so many mistakes on this forum but later, I manged to correct my mistakes one by one. If your topics are deleted means, moderators did not think like they are useful or unique to keep for the future reference, you might try again by improving quality. Sure, useful topics will not be deleted here. 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Anyone here can make topics ! It's just need to be brave enough to write the first topic ! It's just need little knowledge about Crypto project and then you can write topics from your mind and you can get little help from some resources 

Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 3

44 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sometimes people can surprise you.I agree with you friend. The beginning is very difficult and it is easy to give up, I am one of those who gave up! I remember there was a time when I had more than 254 reputations and 1700 posts, but unexpectedly I was surprised to see that I was left with only 54 reputations and 1200 posts !!! It really hurt me, because writing even 10 posts a day is not a small task. I gave up completely and wrote a post to say goodbye to my friends! But one of my friends sent me a message and told me that leaving the forum is not the answer, accept the challenges and start over! I understood him very well and rested a bit and then came back again! I came back with new power and that is why you see I have won those 3 awards in my account! It's a few but for me, it's a very precious thing, because without many members to like my posts, I wouldn't have got those! So, never give up!

@Calvinpriva iam the witness of your down fall in this forum, you're the real fighter mate, I see your success and failure also I don't say its your fault but you loss your reputation points and post, then also you never give up come back this forum and create good topics and gain this reputation points really you do hard work to achieve the success once again.

• +1 4
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Calvinpriva iam the witness of your down fall in this forum, you're the real fighter mate, I see your success and failure also I don't say its your fault but you loss your reputation points and post, then also you never give up come back this forum and create good topics and gain this reputation points really you do hard work to achieve the success once again.

@Honny143 Thank you friend. Now everything is fine and am happy because am still a member of this forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Honny143 Thank you friend. Now everything is fine and am happy because am still a member of this forum.

Yes @Calvinpriva I know now everythink is fine and its clearly visible in your posts, I just reminds the emotional movement when you create a topic and say you leave this forum, and I suggests you don't leave you're valuable member in this forum, today also I believe your valuable member and real fighter, its not easy anyone to come back this huge incident latter.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Actually I will not forgive myself if I failed to congratulate you for your wonderful performance and contribution you have been rendering in this forum, indeed you deserve the awards. This is typical example of the saying patient is the golden key to success.

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4

18 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Calvinpriva I know now everythink is fine and its clearly visible in your posts, I just reminds the emotional movement when you create a topic and say you leave this forum, and I suggests you don't leave you're valuable member in this forum, today also I believe your valuable member and real fighter, its not easy anyone to come back this huge incident latter.

@Honny143 I really appreciate for your support my friend, it was not easy at that moment but you and other friends supported me to not give up... That's the aim of this forum to learn  crypto and help each other, Thank you!

• +1 5
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Moaz said:

Yes, you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum, but not give up and learn from your mistakes and with over time you will become a successful person in CryptoTalk

2 hours ago, mariodgreat123 said:

that was a blast and great topic such as good to read like inspiration to all members and specially to the peoples who like to join here at cryptotalk forum and i agree to your description that we must be more creative and do more useful posts and never discourage to failures and get that as inspiration to be more productive.

@whited35

I thank you people all for your understanding

why I make this Clarion call, just to remind us nothing meaningful and worth of achieving is easy.

If not some of us gave up on the way, most could have won several awards today in this forum because we possesses the qualities, what it takes to become a good writer, how ever it's not too late... It's time to get back to the track to win the game

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thats what i am feeling right now. I have created many topic they were informative and unique but still its been deleted. I feel so hopeless about it. I will try to make more quality content.

• +1 5

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Well, being deleted some post here is just normal, even though the higher ranks are experiencing this because they know they're making some mistakes here, if you make a mistake, kindly used it as a motivation to improve more in terms of posting, i hope it may help for those members experiencing deleted their post daily.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

If you have a goal there's a lot of problem and struggles you may face in your way. But remember it is part of your success it will strengthen you and developing yourself to overcome any failures. So never loose hope and keep on trying like here in cryptoworld there's no easy way to earn big you should work hard and have the perseverance to continue to achieve what you want.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

When I started working on the forum, I faced many frustrations, but I was able to overcome them in order to complete the work and earn more money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6

You have to assess why your topic are being deleted. 

Maybe it is on the wrong board, or your topic is not really relevant, or maybe it is violating some of the rules here. 

Assess, then learn. 

Make your post more relevant and helpful for the forum. 🙂

• +1 5

10 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

what you have to do is to keeping removing mistakes and keep on improving yourself

This is the exact thing to do when we are making a mistake, just keep in your mid that you need to improve yourself in terms of your posting because you're the only one will help yourself.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It is not always success when you start doing anything new and here you start making new topics,  so what you have to do is to keeping removing mistakes and keep on improving yourself and one day you will be good enough to do this.

Yes that's exactly how the system is, you can just start doing anything and become expert at that very moment, until keep trying and trying to the extent you master it. And become expert

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, being deleted some post here is just normal, even though the higher ranks are experiencing this because they know they're making some mistakes here, if you make a mistake, kindly used it as a motivation to improve more in terms of posting, i hope it may help for those members experiencing deleted their post daily.

Well you are right, that's the fact even the senior members, top members in this forum some times do make mistakes  from creating topic or posting and it get deleted, some times they got warning points just as everyone got it when he/she those something wrong that warrant it. With all these it doesn't make them relent their efforts but rather work harder to reach their destination (success)

• +1 3

Your topic is very true, as there are many that feel the need to give up after their first topic deletion however this should to be considered to be a failure but rather a stepping stone. There are lessons and takeaways from each activity that happens and in these cases the focus should then be on making posts that are even better and more insightful. As humans we are bound to make mistakes. It is our ability to learn from those mistakes and be better and grow that helps us to move forward. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This was a very inspiring content that you made my friend and for me I experienced that kind of stress or I feel down when my topic got deleted but seeing this post of you will make me more motivated to do some other topic that I know that will be helpful for this forum. thank you for this post mate.

• +1 7
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frustration is the cause of failure in every thing you want to start with, overcome this feeling in the beginning and if it is difficult then things will become better than you think

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Exactly! Don't give up easily, not just because your topic got deleted. But also in life, failure is just a start to begin again. Don't be discourage because you failed, be thankful because you got a chance to change what is wrong to you or to your actions. Keep on posting and don't give up easily!

• +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

In every success there is hardwork and never think those big writters have gone upto that level easily because it's very hard to create always good topics as most of the topics are already posted and they have to do lot of hardwork and homework. So, never think of becoming successful without hardwork but focus on doing smart hardwork.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Yes that's exactly how the system is, you can just start doing anything and become expert at that very moment, until keep trying and trying to the extent you master it. And become expert

Well you are right, that's the fact even the senior members, top members in this forum some times do make mistakes  from creating topic or posting and it get deleted, some times they got warning points just as everyone got it when he/she those something wrong that warrant it. With all these it doesn't make them relent their efforts but rather work harder to reach their destination (success)

Well, as you can see, there's a lot of members who are still not following the rules here.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, mhmd7 said:

You have to be patient, this field is risky to reach the top, you have to endure and tire to reach your goal in the end

Like this, this is just a two liner and i can say it that this is not a useful post here in this forum, we should maintain the cleanliness here in terms of posting to be getting healthy this forum.

• +1 4