First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Yes you are right mate the first attempt is not enough one need to keep trying always untill you become successful as we know is not easy to achieve your goal but you need to keep trying and continue to work hard and be dedicated to the work then you will surely make it in life 

Yes, I agree. Success is tied up with hard working. For example if our posts get warning from moderators then We should study more so that we can provide posts that will meet the standards of being useful and positive. Remember that there is always a room for improvement.

Yes you are right that the first attempt is not good you have to try until you win the race in this life if you fail one time then do not think that failure is your luck keep try again and again and one day you will succeed. Failure is a key to success 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you about this .. There is no success without hardship .. In the beginning it is all difficult .. But with patience, learning and determination to achieve your goal .. you will reach what you want .. With success for all

It is important for every member of the forum, whether he is a beginner or an old one, to search for any topic he wants to publish in the forum and to avoid repeating the previous topics because the main reason for deleting most posts is that they are repetitive and similar to previous topics in the forum.  You have to be unique and create unique and good content.

Yes, you cannot give up from the first post or two posts you made on the forum.  That moderators do not delete posts without an explicit reason, so you have to know the rules and make useful and unique posts so that your posts will be useful and get a good reputation.  You have to keep developing your content and know that the forum needs your expertise.

Despair, the friend of failure, are two interconnected dichotomies. If you hit one of them inevitably you will suffer from the other, you must be patient. Not every work can be accomplished as easily as you think, but you have to be certain that you are able to accomplish it despite all the failed attempts. Repeating failure with the attempt is greater success than the success achieved without Efforts

you are right. I know all is good now, and it shows in your posts, but I just want to remind you of the emotional movement when you build a subject and say you're leaving this forum, and I recommend you don't leave your valuable member in this forum, and I believe you're a valuable member and real warrior today, too.

I totally agree with you, my friend
Perseverance has always been the key to success
And we must always be patient
Especially for new members
Where the site may not pay for some of their comments and get frustrated
I advise you to always persevere and every obstacle will increase you knowledge and experience in this field
good luck for everbody.

you are right .  All beginnings are difficult. We should not give up just because we were subjected to a failed attempt.  Success is the result of a combination of failed operations and attempts.  Dramatic your goal in front of your eyes and persevere to reach it.

Hey friend You are right. The first attempt is not enough. Because, no person can win the first time. you have to keep trying again and again. So, you should try hard enough in this forum. I can get it. But, if I try once and give up, there will be no success.than you !

If you faced a lot of problem in achieving your goal, it is part of your success it will strengthen you and developing yourself to overcome any failures. So never loose hope and keep on trying like here in cryptoworld there's no easy way to earn big you should work hard.

No friend I don't feel discourage and I will keep this and not quit but I consider because it demand time and work from us that I have to lose from any free time I was to do. But you are right we have to keep trying and not give up there is always a race to win.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, and thank you for these inspiring words. I was upset when my posts were being deleted, but now I do not let anything stand in my way, but I am now more impulsive than before. It is okay if you did not succeed the first time, because a person who did not fail is a person who did not try.

Thank you so much. It gives me more and more spirit to work here with lots of energy. It inspired me a lot. I am new to this forum. I came here in March. I am trying my best. But the thing is I did not get enough reputation for my contents. I don't know why. But I don't give up. Hopefully, I will reach my goal. 

No one is born with full knowledge. Like you said, taking the first step is the hardest, there is a great chance it would fail but we must keep working hard and trying again, searching for more information till we become better.

Today we post, if it gets deleted we try again later more than once till become good at it. We learn through experiences and bad ones aren't the end. 

Edited by Reham Fares

Yes dear I am agree with you. Never give up the efforts of we failed in our first attempts. Rather we should focus more and give more tims to achieve the destination.May be our first attempt is not good ,but our second attempt is the way of success. Work Work and get the destination. 

Dear friend, thank you for the high motivation to help us continue in this forum, and I agree with you that we must not give in or defeat us. On the contrary, we must learn from our mistake and continue and persevere in order to be able to reach our goal. I wish success to all the beginners here.

Well my friend there is a proverb "failure is the key to success". Its true when you get fail in in something you do get some knowledge about it. And it all depends upon your luck and hard work to get passed in first attempt other wise you do fail but with a knowledge of where to start again.

Hello dear, never think of becoming successfully without hardwork but focus on during smart hardworking, don't give up easily not just because if your topics got deleted,i wish you success,thank you.

There is no one to talk to. I'm not discouraged, and I'm not planning on quitting, but I do believe that because it requires time and effort from us, I'll have to forego some spare time I had planned. However, you are correct; we must continue to try and not give up; there is still a race to win.

Thanks for sharing this useful information.it is very courageous topic.ot also encourage many people to work hard who loss their hope and become discourteous.it is very motivated topic.

You are absolutely right my friend.  Hope is very important and looking for the better in our work will lead to amazing results.  If the road is full of obstacles, we must reach our goal.  Good luck to all members

Thank you for this support, my dear friend. Initially, I was feeling a little difficult, but with the increase in experience and my persistence in reviewing the published topics, the matter becomes easier. I also want to say: Do not despair and continue the case in order to achieve success

Yes dear it is right because if you are new member and your first attempt is not good so don't worry about this because when I join this forum then my first attempt is also not a good then I advised you that get knowledge about this forum and should follow the rules then you will be able to write a post with good ideas and information