First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

As a beginner I have not much knowledge about cryptocurrency but as i spend times in this forum my knowledge is increased and I have some good knowledge that I can explain in future with my post you are absolutely right first step is very difficult but with the passage of time we get success

Simply reminding us of something meaningful and worth achieving is easy.

If none of us had given up this way, most people would have won a number of prizes in this forum today because of the qualities we deserve, what it takes to be a good writer, no matter how late ... it's time to get back on track to win the game.

Simply reminding us of something meaningful and worth achieving is easy.

If none of us had given up this way, most people would have won a number of prizes in this forum today because of the qualities we deserve, what it takes to be a good writer, no matter how late ... it's time to get back on track to win the game.

Most of the members here are newcomers who are not following the rules, that's why we need to guide them to do the first thing before posting on their forum here, there are some members who are asking how to make money here and this is a good move  We can teach them what is the right way to deal here in this forum.

Most of the members here are newcomers who are not following the rules, that's why we need to guide them to do the first thing before posting on their forum here, there are some members who are asking how to make money here and this is a good move  We can teach them what is the right way to deal here in this forum.

I personally have deleted my topic. It seems that it was not compatible with the standards of the forum. I was in my early days and I did not give up, but I went ahead until I got here and aspired for more and more.

My first attempt on the forum was so hard. We all know that when we start something we face difficulties. There is no success without failure. everything in life gradual process or step by step. We can be able to learn from our mistakes and also can gain experiences from our own mistakes.

Right you are my mate. Thanks for cheering up. We the new members really need motivational posts to carry on our works in this forum. We really should try to create new topics. Because it will develop our writing creativity and as we do research before creating a unique topic. So we learn hugely from this, we also get good reputations from topics, So we should continue our own research on many sources to enrich this forum with new posts. 

Yes mate. Your words are really motivational to everyone. You absolutely correct. In my opinion our life is like a race and in the first some time we will not win the race but we never get give we want try again again and at last we will win.

If we find our task hard we should not get disappointed.Success and failure go hand in hand in life.If success delights us failure teaches us a lesson. We should never lose heart and work with new determination every time.Try again and again is key to success.

You delivered very good massage. As you are begginer and you try your best while choosing post content but if get failure you attempt again without losing hope because you need to more exposure. Keep trying and self motivate and get success. 

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Your yes you are right it is very hard because I also try to make a topic and that was deleted by the moderator but I will never give up and I will keep trying my best and I will again try to make a good and informative topic and I will try my best that the topic should not delete by the moderators.

Yes, my friend, try one after the other. In the end, you will reach your goal, which is a victory and a victory, and the most important thing is to benefit from the experiences when you try again, the other will come out. This is important in general. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Any work requires effort and fatigue, and nothing comes easy. For me, posts were removed from me, but I was not completely disappointed. On the contrary, this gave me an incentive to know what is the reason for removing these topics and to avoid it when I publish other topics.

• +3 1

Yes mate some shouldn't just give up just for the first attempt because it's Just the beginning of everything and also that doesn't means you won't win.

just make a good research and post to the forum and start earning.

You are right, my friend. We must not feel weak and hopeless. We must be patient and strive to achieve our goals and reach our goal that we want. Nothing comes easily. Everything has its effort and time.

I agree that the start is not easy in any field of work we struggle and gibe our best to survive and then become able to do the best. So I believe we should try try again until you succeed and to be succeed we have to face all the difficulties to reach our goal. Good Luck to all.

We try to create unique topics but still our posts keep getting deleted. This issue should not bother any member and should not be discouraged. We should always try to present the best.

Of course, we should not give up from the start, any work that needs patience and learning well in the beginning, I think that the posts deleted were in violation of the rules of the forum or duplicate because the useful posts are not deleted and we benefit a lot from them.

You are right, my friend, that the beginnings are often difficult, but we must strive to work and increase our desire to learn also cooperation and teamwork is important and gives success to all

• +4 1

Certainly my dear friend, patience and work seriously and sincerely is the path of success. We must work with all our energy and never give up. We must work step by step and rise again after each fall and make our fall a lesson from which to become the strongest of all members

• +3 1

In crypto, we need to be patience for success because success doesn’t come in one day. The first step of success is always hard. Because in the beginning you'll make many mistakes but you can learn from these and improve yourselves. So don't just give up, keep your hard work nd be confident in yourself, success will come in any time.

Absolutely right. All the things when you start it in your life it is very hard. When a baby to walk there where more difficulties. As like we try our all best and dont abandon this. Ine day is will be yours day. Still wait for that day.

I agree with you. We must try to create new topics. Some members claim that there are no new topics, but they must follow the latest news of cryptocurrencies and obtain useful information

When participating in when participating for the first time, you may not have sufficient experience to win, profit and advance over others, so it is always in the re-benefit and in this you will benefit from your experiences

• +4 1

Thank you for this beautiful moral boost, and I still don't know where to start because I honestly feel confused and have a fear that prevents me from participating is that my participation may be repetitive.

Everything in its beginning is difficult for us to always focus on gaining knowledge. We have the courage and patience when publishing publications. We do not have to give up when our posts are deleted, but we must move forward and be patient until we reach the summit of success

• +3 1