First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

In every work our hard work first matters. We have all entered this forum in the world of cryptocurrencies with a little knowledge and little experience in writing useful and specific topics, and not giving up when deleting these posts, we tried, again and again, gained a lot of experience, but also prepared yourself to publish posts that are older, more useful and better than information.

Yes that's right ..It is the best theory of our life success ..If you want to win the race then work hard and be patientce..First attempt is not good enough but be patientce in your target..You will success in your life..

We all find difficulty in doing anything for the first time. Later on we will find ourselves easy to do the same job. We must have the energy and courage to move forward against this difficulty. Many of them may fall in their first attempt but we must have patience and perseverance to move forward.

This was a rousing substance that you made my companion and for me I encountered that sort of pressure or I feel down when my subject got erased however seeing this post of you will make me more spurred to do some other theme that I realize that will be useful for this gathering. much obliged to you for this post mate.

Dear fellow we all entered with a little knowledge and little experience in the world of cryptocurrency so we should gain more of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and get more experience by trying again and again.So to be very careful on this forum and make a different and unique post.

• +2 1

Most of think that if they achive any thing at first time that is totally their task but at their first attempt they think that this one is total but they are at wrong because in our whole life we faced challenging at every moment at every time at every step we faced a new challenge and when we start any thing it's our responsibility we compete it and don't leave at first attempt. 

Yes i agree with you at first attempt many people not get the success but it does not mean that you stop trying. You should keep trying until you succeed. 

Thank you for these useful information that will give us more motivation to keep on working hard in the forum no matter the obstacles we encounter during our work here because we dont know what tomorrow holds for us in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly we must try and try to be successful I am learning to trade in cryptocurrencies but I have already lost a little money but there is no problem because I am learning and those mistakes serve me for my learning and I will continue trying and trying until I am an expert  on trade

Hello my friend yes that's right so your goal should always be to win and not lose or second place but just win and try to stay away from the negative people they just spread unhappiness. Good luck to you at this location. 

• +2 1

Ofcourse the start duration of cryptotalk is very tough.Make post create topics according to Rules is very tough for new members but who can succeed which work hard.Always work hard so that you can success in your desire field without hard work and patience you can never achieve your goals.

Yes, my friend, the first attempt is not enough to learn everything in this life. You must try once, two or three to overcome your difficulties and reach the summit that everyone dreams

You know what i am very depressed by making regularly free post because i am one my first mission of hundred posts but now i see your post and now i have some energy to making more post you are right in first we face many difficulties but the space of time all things better so wait for your good time

Happy posting

Actually that's right , the first step is the most difficult for me, when my posts are deleted, I stand up for a while and think about giving up, but I keep telling myself that I can do it i can be a better person, so how can I give up at the beginning of the way and then encourage myself to move forward to acquire new skills and develop myself

@Guru2050 Hi friend, your post is motivational post for us ...your words are really true failure is the key to success....I'm sharing my own experience ....once i lose but i never give up but started with a new hope ...that's all because of someone who motivate me encourage me....Hardwork beats  talent when talent doesn't work hard....

Success requires patience and hardwork most people in this world give up when they face failure ,this very big issue with our young generation that we don't have patience ,failure is the first step to success we should keep trying until we succeed 

We must always learn from our mistakes and benefit from them as much as possible and try several times and never despair and write good topics and benefit from other topics and write topics on the same basis

•  
  •  

Hope you guys are fine. In my opinion or experience they first step is always orr many times leads to the failure because in first attempt we have not a complete phase of knowledge and we got failure after that we got experience and our stretegy will changes and it will lead to sucess if i rate the failure or sucess during first attempt it will be 40/60.

You are right my friend. When I entered this forum, I was banned twice, but I did not give up and tried again, and I posted twice, but my posts have been deleted, and today I am looking at new topics to publish soon.

أولا ، شكرا على هذا الدافع.
ثانيًا ، أنت محق تمامًا. يبدأ سباق الألف ميل بخطوات. هذا ما أؤمن به

In the first place I join this forum I feel and think maybe I can't continue from the first place I heard that I will 100 post first before any other step in the forum which the senior member that join me here told me I thought maybe I can't but when I start and finish up the starting point of the 100 post we do in the beginning, now I take 20 post as something very easy to do and very happy and interested in joining the platform also.

First attempt is always hard and memorable and we always learn from our failures. Life is the name of struggling and keep on struggling till you win. Same like, our new members are also very harsh. They lose heart in first attempt. We should encourage them to keep on struggling

Yes, this is true. We must experiment more than once and be patient and learn from our mistakes in order to have wide experiences and always present useful topics.

There is no success without failure. This thing is safe in it after many experiences in all fields, and here I am still trying to get to the thing that I hope for, so do not let anything discourage you.

Yeah, you are right, the first step you take in the crypto field is often the most difficult step, it is difficult to create topics at the beginning and maybe most of the topics you have generated are deleted in the forum, but do not give up and learn from your errors and with time you can become a successful person in CryptoTalk