Ask your self especially new beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Hey mate, i really wanted to answer but I can't fully understand what you are asking. I'm sorry can you elaborate what do you mean "carefully designed planned to achieve"?  Is this a question for yourself or for ourself? Thank you mate. 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, bino said:

Hey mate, i really wanted to answer but I can't fully understand what you are asking. I'm sorry can you elaborate what do you mean "carefully designed planned to achieve"?  Is this a question for yourself or for ourself? Thank you mate. 

Well what i mean is your basic aims and objectives of being in this forum or are you just here for daily earning from pay per post making ? And that's all 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

For me my friend I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

For me my friend I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum.

Good plan indeed and gradually you will get to know all the processes involve in this forum, especially earning opportunities like trading and making investment 

3 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

I joined this forum to gain more knowledge on crypto and so far I have come across a lot of useful topics and I am very well interested in seeing more. Knowledge is the key to wealth and not hard work.

Exactly mate, some times I described cryptotalk forum as a fountain of crypto currencies knowledge, were in every blessing day you have a chance of learning new thing. How to earned passively

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, marce9427 said:

My basic goals with the forum is to acquire knowledge in the crypto world, since I am interested in BTC, but to start investing you need information and knowledge, in order to understand all the necessary strategies and not have high levels of risks in losing our money. The forum has provided me with all the necessary learning in the BITCOIN, and on other topics in general, I liked the methodology used here and all the learning that it does not provide day by day. Also, I like the idea of earning my own money while taking the time to learn and help in the topics that are implemented here.

It's a wonderful goals just as it's always says knowledge is power, trading and making investment happens to be the most lucrative earning opportunity but requires basic knowledge, experience before keying in to it, you can take advantage of investing your coins in yobit investbox to be gaining some percentage of interest, then as time goes look for value stable coin to invest on either for short or long period of time. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

It's my honest review why I join this forum, when I see this forum in YouTube my main goal is earn money, but few days later I realized this forum not only for earning but we learn so much knowledge also, I change my goal and every day I active in this forum because learn new information and knowledge in crypto field.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

I have joined this forum because i need to learn more things that i didn't know in crypto currencies and to earn some coins. I also like to have new friends from different places and thats why am here until today. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Its hard to understand your topic as you didnt explained goodly the problem but i understand that you mean why i join in this forum?? 

Ok the ans is,this world now going to adopt with crypto currency and in future the world will fully depend on crypto currency.. So to be successful in future i want to Learn crypto currency now so join in this forum.. ❤          

• +1 5
  • +4 1

I'm here because working here suite me ! I'm a student and I don't have any time to work right now ! And I also know about Crypto project ! So I'm here to earn and learn at the same time ! 

Cryptotalk is the best place for this !

I got the news of this forum from a friend. I love discus with some spatial topic. But I don't have anyone to discuss any subject. I stay alone all day. That's why i came hear and work in this forum. My main goal is discuss and earn money also.   

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

When I joined the forum CryptoTalk months ago my goal was mainly to earn money, but over time I discovered the importance of this forum especially for beginners who want to learn and increase knowledge about crypto such as learning to trade and invest in using cryptocurrencies, and now the work in this the forum is become part of my daily life

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

What I really want to achieve with this forum is to learn more things about cryptocurrency, that is one of my reason why I joined this forum. I know that cryptocurrency could be a great help for us in the future.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I just need to increase my skills by learning from other members. I also see this as an opportunity the way i earn here, because this forum is very popular which means their coins will be very profitable.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good question , when I joined this forum , I was working on a very tight rope and I was trying to get to understand some of the best things that can come from crypto its important we keep everything that is seen as perfect we really need to define everything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its hard to understand your topic as you didnt explained goodly the problem but i understand that you mean why i join in this forum?? 

Ok the ans is,this world now going to adopt with crypto currency and in future the world will fully depend on crypto currency.. So to be successful in future i want to Learn crypto currency now so join in this forum.. ❤          

Am sorry mate but I think the question is straight forward and simple, unless if you failed to subject your self to critical reasoning before responding, the question seek to know your plans for your future being you in crypto currency system. That's all 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, I joined the goal, which is that I can learn more information about cryptocurrencies and start trading through the money that I will collect on this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Joining this forum was a very simple decision for me because it allowed me to earn quite a nice amount of bitcoin everyday and at the time this was my objective for joining. don't get me wrong though, this objective of mine has changed over the time that i have spent on this forum. I have realized that although this forum is such a good place in order to be able to earn, there is also a lot of knowledge here that i can apply elsewhere in crypto. I think that this forum provided a lot of the basis that i know about crypto and so now I am here for the knowledge as well. And hopefully, if i can, helping some of the beginners and newbies the way other members helped me when i started off. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/22/2020 at 10:34 AM, Moaz said:

When I joined the forum CryptoTalk months ago my goal was mainly to earn money, but over time I discovered the importance of this forum especially for beginners who want to learn and increase knowledge about crypto such as learning to trade and invest in using cryptocurrencies, and now the work in this the forum is become part of my daily life

@BrolySSJ

That's good plan too👍

It obvious that almost every one joined this forum with one or two aims to achieve, which is to make money and gain knowledge.

Actually they are one of the basic objectives, with the help of knowledge and experience many will upgrade to trading and investment section 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:08 PM, Guru2050 said:

Well what i mean is your basic aims and objectives of being in this forum or are you just here for daily earning from pay per post making ? And that's all 

Well, most of the people are here for earning by posting daily and I am here to earn too. Like I found this platform good because it is bounded by some sort of rules and we can learn everything about crypto .So, I have joined this forum. What about you?

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

I came to this forum to learn about new crypto project and what peoples thinking about them. It will help me to make a strategy about investment plan and may be i can earn some new token through bounty campaign too. I think i have a solid plan for me.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/23/2020 at 7:02 PM, estee369 said:

I came to this forum to learn about new crypto project and what peoples thinking about them. It will help me to make a strategy about investment plan and may be i can earn some new token through bounty campaign too. I think i have a solid plan for me.

Actually you have a well stated plan for your future, which is capable of securing a reliable and independent income for you, learning investment and in addition trading in the best section to earn a huge amount in crypto world

Wish you best of luck

On 7/23/2020 at 6:42 PM, Izeal said:

Well, most of the people are here for earning by posting daily and I am here to earn too. Like I found this platform good because it is bounded by some sort of rules and we can learn everything about crypto .So, I have joined this forum. What about you?

You are right by saying most of people here joined this forum purposely for earning only, but the wisest ones goes beyond that, enters with the motives and aspiration of gaining knowledge, experience, diverse skills and competent strategies to upgrade to trading section and making investment to be earning a meaningful and reliable income that will support, improve and strengthen their living standard

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 8/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, Sasooo said:

Yes, my friend, as for me, I entered the forum here in order to achieve gains and experiences and make money and benefit from the comprehensive issues that friends offer us

You are warmly welcome to this great forum, indeed they are good planned well stated to accomplish, though yo may face some intersection challenges on your journey to success as you are a newbie, but never think of giving up, gradually you'll succeed.

Wish best of luck through out your staying in this forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't do anything about messes. Everything is always planned
I want to become something like a crypto adviser in addition to making good profits

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

What do you mean carefully designed plan? This sounds suspicious. There is a limit to what you can earn so there is no actual plan that can maximize your profits. Anyway most joined for the sats campaign, now some left as they just wanted instant earnings. The rest are expecting to get something in return for their participation. We do not know what, we will find in a month or so.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1