Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Good question. When I participated in this forum, I tried to find out some of the best things through encryption. Everything must be seen as perfect, so we really have to explain everything.

I joined this forum in order to gain through the topics that are published experience and knowledge about the world of cryptography and how to work with it or investment, as useful topics are raised that help us form new ideas about cryptocurrencies and also earn money through it.

@Guru2050  the main purpose of my joining this forum to earn money but after joining two days later i realize  that this forum is a main source of  learning.  I think knowledge is more important than money.  So i started learning from this forum. 

• +3 1

Absolutely yes, joining a forum of this kind was a privilege to me and before I was introduce here I waited first to put down my aims what I want achieve in this forum. Because it is believe that if you don't plan well then your likely to become a failure.

And my aims towards this forum is that at end of every month I will atleast invest 1000 token in an investbox.

In any case, we must first set goals.  Moreover, if we can acquire knowledge in any work, then we can move fast towards the future.  And even if money ends one day, knowledge will never end.  So we should pay more attention to knowledge than money.

The first time I join this cryptocurrency forum I ask myself what is this platform all about,but as a newbie in when follow the guidelines and ask the senior members on the rules and guidelines of the forum and i start getting adapted to the system.

My friend i join this forum beacause i want bitcoin and money to pay the fee my University and i wanna earn money so that get success in my life. There is a lot of information about the bitcoins and the crypto.senipur and newbies discuching different topices atvthe same platform sobi think this is the best way for seeking the information about bitcoin and crypto.          

Hello guys, this will help me to adopt a strategy about investment planning and I can also earn some more new tokens through grace promotion, most people post here every day to earn money and here I am to earn money, good luck with your stay in this forum.

Well mate you are very right, I think as a beginners you have to ask your self why did you join cryptotalk,some have joined cryptotalk jus to earn money only, while some joined cryptotalk to earn money and get knowledge and experience on it.thank you for the topics.

I'm curious about those participants who visit this forum and start posting posts without reading the rules on working here! So we should have specific goals and a roadmap to be able to operate here without any difficulties. The most important thing to do when you enter some job is to read its rules! And the rules are explicit here, so I urge each new member to read them carefully more than once.

More greetings mate, how is the day?. Unlike me, I'm still a newbie but I joined the forum with no plans for now. But it what you have said, it not still late as I will start thinking of a plan before I start earning on the forum. You are always welcome mate, good day

One of my friend insist me to join this forum then i decided to join just for making money. But now i feel that i'll learn it many things like skills, gaining knowledge, experience and much more.

Yes, I joined the objective, which is that I can learn more data around cryptocurrencies and begin exchanging through the money that I will collect on this gathering.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

I got the information on this discussion from a companion. I love plate with some spatial point. Yet, I don't have anybody to talk about any subject. I stay alone the entire day. That is the reason I came hear and work in this discussion. My fundamental objective is talk about and bring in cash too.

Yes brother I have a plan which is to be successful member of the forum as soon as possible. I have worked with my friend on thie from his acount then I decided to make my own account work to get good reputation on the forum. Now I'm working on every single day to get on it.

Yes. I joined this platform because i want to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. This is one and only site where we can get knowledge about cryptocurrency free of cost. Even it paid us for posting also. Thanks.

• +2 1

I have my purpose of coming here. And my own purpose is to make money and learn about new things which are available on this platform. After making money next is learning about cryptocurrency trading.

I joined this forum through a friend of mine who gave me some details and led me here. I have joined with ambition to excel and to have access to the information with which to make money. I have faith in myself, and I want to achieve results for myself and for all the members here.

Yes my friend it's been almost a week since I joined the forum and I have gone through a lot of useful topics. Because of the forum I have learned the easiest and most convenient way to earn money in a stress free environment. I have also learned about getting scammed and getting hacked.

• +5 1

I did now no longer apprehend your query accurately, however every member has his very own desires of getting into this forum, there are a few participants that intention to make income only, and there are participants whose aim is to increase themselves withinside the discipline of cryptocurrencies and change and make investments them, for me I determined that cryptocurrency buying and selling is the very best manner to earn income, however it wishes enough records and revel in in reading the market, so I try and examine extra subjects withinside the buying and selling phase to advantage enough revel in to begin buying and selling.

Hello, the answer is yes, in my case thanks to God since I joined the goal it was to be able to generate an income, but as time went by I realized that I could also get learning about cryptocurrencies, since currently the forum allows you to learn different things about the cryptographic world, greetings.

I entered this forum through a friend of mine who provided some information and guided me here

I entered with determination to succeed and access knowledge with which to make money

I am confident in myself and I hope to achieve success for myself and all the members here

I joined this platform to earn extra income with the benefit of posting good quality content. Through viewing different posts, comments and topics I see that the vast number of opportunities that are provided by this platform to the users. Hopefully I would be able to set my goals according to good strategy. That way not only can I increase my ability of writing but also increase my income stream.

Certainly, I have a goal and a plan since the beginning of my joining this forum, which is the necessity to abide by the rules, write useful publications, exchange benefits and experience with the members, and upgrade my ranking so that I have a place in this important forum.