Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I think everyone has their own goal of entering this forum, there are some members who only aim to make a profit, they are here too. There are some members whose goal is to make themselves proficient in cryptocurrency and trade and investment. I found that the easiest way to earn here is by training in cryptocurrency.

As a beginner always ask yourself some simple question, such as"why am I here" question of this kind should always be in your mind, this will motivate you the more and make you addicted to your work. 

• +1 1

I joined this forum because my friend refer me to join this forum .I have a goal. When I joined this forum then I set a goal that I earn money for my study because I have not slid opportunity to complete my study or fulfil his desires. This forum provide to me good opportunity for earning money . You know that every institute like University  charge larger fee so like our students cannot efforts this fee. But one thing of this forum leads us that is good learning. We earn money as well as learn something from this forum. 

This gathering here has encouraged me a ton, regarding cash and furthermore as far as acquiring information. From the outset I just considered this to be a chance to acquire, however in the wake of perusing a considerable amount of posts I acquired a vastly improved comprehension of the discussion's utilization, that is for acquiring information.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Welcome to this platform.  Many people  come this forum especially for earn money. But this site be honest learned so much gained knowledge,  experience gain and also invest then also is useful reliable,  valuable and improved standards for living. 

Hello my dear friend your post is good for everyone many people are join this forum to earn money and knowledge it is helpful for everyone crypto provide more knowledge and experience ..

I didn't had any plan when i entered this forum. It was just recommended by a friend so i decided why not. But now my goal is to learn about cryptocurrency while earning from this forum.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

- If YES 

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Hello senior, I can really give you answer according to what you ask but frankly am come here by intention to help this platform promote and learn knowledge of myself here by seniors members that could help me succeed in crypto world.

Follow lots of experience knowledge and information in life that is useful to me accordingly This forum does not prevent me from making money for my basic requests and dedicates me a break to determine it.

Well, my friend reffered me this . My friends are already working here. According to them we can earn some money from this froum. At first  my purpose was to earn money but with each passing day i learn alot from this forum about cryptoworld. Now i want to learn more and more. Crypto is the best thing that i ever do in my life.

19 hours ago, Hanzala92747 said:

I have a plan that how much time will I spend in this forum. How many comments should I do. In which topic should I comment and give my posts. And I am struggling in that I will achieve my goals. 

These activities when carried out as stated you will be leaving peaceful enjoying stress free participation in cryptotalk posting campaign @Hanzala92747 they're all pragmatical approach of obeying the laws. But what I mean specifically means to have a ready made plan to activate and make conspicuous, extraordinary success.

As for me, my friend joined this forum because my friend referred me to him and they say I can make some money here so I decided. My only goal here is primarily to make money but as I dig deeper into this forum I learn a lot from this forum so my goal now is to make it corrupt while making money learn a lot about currency.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

- If YES 

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes dear friend I have a clear aim in my life I  wanted  to become a successful business in my life and wants a batter life but I found this platform very wonderful it not only gives us earning but also gives us a lot of knowledge about trading business.

When i started So I thought it was very difficult But that's not all Nothing is hard If we work a little hard we can do very well I want to tell the new Work slowly you will understand slowly And we can enjoy it a lot 

If you want to learn to trade or invest cryptocurrencies, you must have a strong will and determination, and you must not give up after the first failure, but continue until you succeed and achieve your goal and ambition.

Honestly i joined this forum for money but after joining soon i realise that this forum is much more than that and then i set my goal to learn about digital world as deep as i can by working on this forum and now i am trying to learn how to invest and trade and gaining knowledge about them and much more things which i was not know before working at this forum.This forum is full of knowledge if some one want to get and explore as much as you can to gain knowledge.

• +3 1

Honestly i joined this forum for money but after joining soon i realise that this forum is much more than that and then i set my goal to learn about digital world as deep as i can by working on this forum and now i am trying to learn how to invest and trade and gaining knowledge about them and much more things which i was not know before working at this forum.This forum is full of knowledge if some one want to get and explore as much as you can to gain knowledge.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I have joined the forum to achieve a plan that I am following and achieve great success in the field of cryptocurrencies, and within the forum also I build a positive reputation and a large number of followers

• +2 1

I am also set my goals first here than i started my work because in every work i set goal first and than achieve it on daily basis i work here very hardly because i want a good rank on this forum and also want a good amount of money from my needs and the other great reason is to learn how can you trade maybe we need this process in future because now in future all works depend on digital currencies

Nice question my friend. I join the forum because i need to increase my skills by learning form other member. And knowledge about crypto currencies. I know that cryptocurrency could be a greate help for us in the future. And start trading through the money that i will collect on this forum. 

I am join this platform for learning and get more knowledge and increase our ability and I am learning in this forum and thanks for gaining the opportunity to work and you earned money in this forum 

I joined this forum in order to gain an idea about cryptocurrencies and e-wallets, in order to be able to enter the world of investing in cryptocurrencies and learn more about trading platforms such as Yopet

Well, my friend, I joined this forum and I am determined in myself to achieve more knowledge. I really want to keep abreast of technological development and learn more about cryptocurrencies ..
I think that our communication in this forum supports our language and makes us test ourselves in the extent of awareness of everything new in science ..
We achieve success and happiness, my friend ..

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto