PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

Yes, your words are absolutely correct. It is good for the topic to be arranged in a clear and simple manner and to divide and arrange the ideas so that everyone can understand them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Some posts may need to have a lot of details to explain a subject and this is welcome but if the author fails to be on point and writes about things that are not interesting then as readers we feel bored to read all of the post as it misses the subject. Discussing may be difficult too if there is not a core theme but many different questions or topics discussed in a single post.

• +3 1

I actually agree, @Guru2050 this makes easy to read and react, a bulk message may mean nothing so its important you keep on working and trying to make your post readable because in the end we are here to get the message.

Pause while writing, this makes the post a little bit clear or the message at that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right! If we can write our topics in a simple format and simple words it will be easy for many members to read it and understand what you mean. Just they way you'll explain something no matter if the post is long or short, but the way you write, the words you use and the meaning of your post will attract more members to read and contribute.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes i am agree with you. Mostly members leave the topic when they saw a bulky note. Members love to respond short and key points topics. So i will also suggest make short informative and key points topics instead of useless bulky notes. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

I actually agree, @Guru2050 this makes easy to read and react, a bulk message may mean nothing so its important you keep on working and trying to make your post readable because in the end we are here to get the message.

Pause while writing, this makes the post a little bit clear or the message at that.

@Irungu

Just like what you said, the readers are after nothing but the the real message, broad or wider note make some feels reluctant to even take their precious time to read and understand, then before posting.

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right! If we can write our topics in a simple format and simple words it will be easy for many members to read it and understand what you mean. 

@Calvinpriva

That's the essence of coming up with this topic, as a writer, you search for valid, interesting and useful Crypto related information, take your time and simplify the content in to absorbable and assimilation unit. That's for easy understanding. Then share it with the forum, what is mostly needed is for the message to be delivered. That's all.

23 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Indeed, I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or read useful titles only. Therefore, summarizing the basic idea of the topic is for the benefit of the writer and the reader as well.

@SuperCrypto

Thank you my friend, and this is exactly what this topic is calling writers to put in to consideration, when creating a topics no matter what try and outline the key points and then round up.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It's very much true that whenever you create a post, you should not focus on making a lengthy one. But try to say the point and understandable to every one. No one is going to give extra coin if your post contains more words. Also when you are rating don't give random positive ratings to lengthy post. Your rating criteria should be on the basis of quality.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

Some posts may need to have a lot of details to explain a subject and this is welcome but if the author fails to be on point and writes about things that are not interesting then as readers we feel bored to read all of the post as it misses the subject. 

Good and fine, that's nice point raise. Nevertheless I won't denied the fact that some topics deserve comprehensive or broader explanation, but  not often. Those kinds of topics should be a topics including clear diagrams directing the readers on step by step processes to follow up and get it done. But whenever it's too much also the point get lost on the way, and therefore the reader found it difficult to understand.

So in nut shell let's try and minimize, simple.

• +3 1

It is what I am also doing trying not to write a lot and make the post without meaning and always explain the key point within one or two sentences. But some answers they may need more explanation and we must not be limited in a few words but write the way we like and we think that others will like to read too.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:59 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Absolutely you should try to make your content good and effective not only explaining whole thing focus on the key points which will help readers to find the actual knowledge. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have made a great suggestion because some topic-creators like to write too much note with too much explanation which discourage many new members especially newbies from replying to such topics because they will feel discouraged or tired to read the bulky notes. So I hope the topic-creators will take corrections and avoid using bulky notes when creating topics.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

Yes i get what you are saying, people may not feel like reading long paragraphs of something going on and on. But if it is short, precise and has the key points required it will get lots of attention.

On 7/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

This sometimes happen with me too when I read some very big post I start read but if it is not very interesting from the start I am many times skipping and move to the next. I made two posts too and tried to write a lot of information in the lest possible words so make them 1 minute to read and give the reader a good experience.

• +1 1

It is a good suggestion that you recommended to the members of this forum. They simply use unwanted words and making it lag,it can be present as much as simple and more attractive.

The good design of the posts and the method of dividing the participation content has a very big role in making the matter more quality, but there is a method for making coordinated posts and this method must be trained and benefit from the experiences of the senior members

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

When writing new topics, it is best to coordinate and shorten the topic and write important main points that benefit other members, because long topics may make them feel frustrated and bored that they may not even read them.

On 9/15/2020 at 1:57 PM, yonkii said:

I sometimes read many things I don't understand. It will be very helpful for me to learn and I visit sometimes the crypto or other technical sections and I feel lost with the information. 

Keep doing that great work, it's an extra mile for becoming most successful in Crypto world, as you are determined to learn. It's very good whenever you did not understand anything, you try to consult experts for more clarification. Gradually you'll become perfect too.

On 9/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Indeed, I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or read useful titles only.

Good, you get the point @SuperCrypto I just want the writer to understand that it's about his big words, grammars he/she used, but ability to simplify the content for easy understanding. That's all

6 hours ago, percare said:

This sometimes happen with me too when I read some very big post I start read but if it is not very interesting from the start I am many times skipping and move to the next.

Nevertheless @percare I will urge to try harder and go through it like that, not to skipped because possibly you might miss some contents. And let's continue extending this call to every member in the forum to at least try and reduce the habit of posting lengthy, wider or broader or bulky post.

Let's shift to making simple, well constructed and short post.

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Guru2050 yes I support you for all that you said. It is useless to right a long post and at end it has no key points that is something to grab from it. No matter how little your posts it is when there is key points you get rated and also feedbacks from your colleagues.

I have read many posts in the days I write on cryptotalk and most of them were very good and did not write too much or be out of topic but there are some big posts that took me more time to read and had many interesting points. I don't think that we are allowed to tell someone to change and write less, I like to read a lot and either way it is great.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Guru2050 yes I support you for all that you said. It is useless to right a long post and at end it has no key points that is something to grab from it. No matter how little your posts it is when there is key points you get rated and also feedbacks from your colleagues.

Very good 👍 of you @Babubu609 you a such a great and best contributor Indeed, this is the simple approach I urge topics writers should adopt, try to minimize, just captured and highlight the key points, that's all.

The chemistry their is just for the readers to find it easy and for the message to be delivered simple.

• +3 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:56 AM, Guru2050 said:

The chemistry their is just for the readers to find it easy and for the message to be delivered simple

The aim of a reader is to achieve the goal of what he reads. Creat a bulky notes without meaning is meaningless. I am trying my best to use simple English in my topics for easy reading and understanding to he reader.

It becomes easier for beginners to post their opinion about a simple topic rather than a bulky note from which the main point is very difficult to extract

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 9/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

The aim of a reader is to achieve the goal of what he reads. Creat a bulky notes without meaning is meaningless. I am trying my best to use simple English in my topics for easy reading and understanding to he reader.

Yes I too can testify that @Babubu609 you are one the best writers in this forum, because I have gone through your postings and indeed I'm benefitting immensely from your information. Keep doing the great job and l wish you best of luck.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I'm benefitting immensely from your information. Keep doing the great job and l wish you best of luck.

Thank you for being a good mirror at any glance you made across my topics. You words motivated me to do more work to win the contest same as what motivated me more from @Honny143 for the motivational words sometimes I feel discouraged when some of my topics were deleted after spending time to make such a long posts.

25 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Thank you for being a good mirror at any glance you made across my topics. You words motivated me to do more work to win the contest same as what motivated me more from @Honny143 for the motivational words sometimes I feel discouraged when some of my topics were deleted after spending time to make such a long posts.

Well @Babubu609 don't demotivated when this forum delete your topic, we know you write topics some lengthy because you try to mention all important points to understand easily,

if any topic deleted then feels sad but don't feel sad just think 🤔 how to win this competition, because English section every member expecting you win, if you win means whole English section win.

• +1 2
  • +3 1