PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • -5 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 10
  • +3 9
  • +4 5
  • +5 8

Helo friend, I can try to understand what do you mean I think key point is important no need for bulky notes. yes absolutely I agree key point is a matter then tell something anywhere tell about short and sweet. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, mhmd7 said:

Your post is nice, but a little long, to understand what you mean. Thank you all, we want this forum to develop from all sides.

Okay but I don't think it's much more bulky it's straight forward, as you can see it only carries the message am trying to deliver 

1 hour ago, Suryasp said:

Helo friend, I can try to understand what do you mean I think key point is important no need for bulky notes. yes absolutely I agree key point is a matter then tell something anywhere tell about short and sweet. 

Exactly thank you for your insight, only the points not bulky information

A well constructed and organized topic looks brief and it attract more positive respond because their is what is called mutual understanding 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Not all posts have to do with educating beginners. If you have questions on details you can ask even in the topics. If you don't understand anything from a topic you can google the key words. For example if a subject has to do with a fork and you don't know what a blockchain is we can't begin the topic with explaining blockchain then explaining fork and then talk about the fork. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Short and constructive posts look attractive that members can easily catch the points but there are so many issues which should be covered with the detail explanations so that members may not get confused anymore. Myself, I have written some really long topics in the tutorial section on this forum because I have to include all the essential information there. If you think some long length topics without any valuable points, you might use "Report post" feature otherwise do not underestimate someone's work just due to the long length topics because such posts have already passed moderator's manual verification. @BTC Future I appreciate your thoughts 😍

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Not all posts have to do with educating beginners. If you have questions on details you can ask even in the topics. If you don't understand anything from a topic you can google the key words. For example if a subject has to do with a fork and you don't know what a blockchain is we can't begin the topic with explaining blockchain then explaining fork and then talk about the for

Actually you are right too, but there are some good number of topics which goes to everyone in the house, and most comes in large content, this incite me to appeal to writers to at least  try to minimize it would be better.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

54 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Short and constructive posts look attractive that members can easily catch the points but there are so many issues which should be covered with the detail explanations so that members may not get confused anymore. Myself, I have written some really long topics in the tutorial section on this forum because I have to include all the essential information there. If you think some long length topics without any valuable points, you might use "Report post" feature otherwise do not underestimate someone's work just due to the long length topics because such posts have already passed moderator's manual verification. @BTC Future I appreciate your thoughts 😍

Thanks for acknowledging, I also like to thank you for your good work in the forum open or hidden ones, actually if you critically reason on most of my response on lengthy or large content post, am not condemning all the whole work but rather a call for the writer to adjust, minimize in more better way 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Indeed, there are many posts here like that, they keep on adding some information that is not much related tot heir topic just to make their post long. Always remember that it is not important to create a long post, as long as the thoughts are there and you have explained well what you want to say that would be fine.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Thats true,  this forum would not be anything if we all posted different things in this forum we need to focus and be able to work as hard and put together a lot of things that can help other people questions that are relevant and making sure that we are able to put together everything in the right perspective that would help a lot. Correct verified information that we need to work with.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Its not matter how much long topic we create, its matter how much knowledgeable content we provide in our topic, already this forum have rule write 100 characters its enough, if anyone write a topic then use simply words to understand the topic easily, now I notice some members use hard words in their topics.its little bit difficult to understand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Moontong said:

Indeed, there are many posts here like that, they keep on adding some information that is not much related tot heir topic just to make their post long. Always remember that it is not important to create a long post, as long as the thoughts are there and you have explained well what you want to say that would be fine.

2 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Thats true,  this forum would not be anything if we all posted different things in this forum we need to focus and be able to work as hard and put together a lot of things that can help other people questions that are relevant and making sure that we are able to put together everything in the right perspective that would help a lot. Correct verified information that we need to work with.

Good that's the point, as a writer try to simplify the information then bring out the key points, highlight them.

that's all no need to go further with a broader and wider explanation simple.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I prefer reading brief topics that contain important and useful information in the crypto world and in simple words that are understood by all members of the forum, but there are some ideas that need a detailed explanation and therefore the topic will be somewhat long

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Thanks for acknowledging, I also like to thank you for your good work in the forum open or hidden ones, actually if you critically reason on most of my response on lengthy or large content post, am not condemning all the whole work but rather a call for the writer to adjust, minimize in more better way 

I respect your concern but friend, here are different type of members from all around this world. Someone faces really a hard time to understand short posts no matter they are constructive or not and some member may opt out not to read long-length topic/post so we have to care so many aspects before creating posts on this forum, so this is online crypto community 😉

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you my friend but we don't need to dictate to the other members here on how they are going to do their post because this forum is free for everyone we must respect their way of posting and now all of us here are having same thoughts So, we must accept on how others do their post even if if long or short.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/22/2020 at 5:23 PM, Whited35 said:

I respect your concern but friend, here are different type of members from all around this world. Someone faces really a hard time to understand short posts no matter they are constructive or not and some member may opt out not to read long-length topic/post so we have to care so many aspects before creating posts on this forum, so this is online crypto community 😉

Well you are right in one way or the other,  as matter of fact crypto world houses people from different locations world wide, nevertheless do you know as a good writer you have to be consistently observing, studying readers mind, I believe you will understood that majority of the members/readers feels much more comfortable, interesting, find it easy to read a well summarised, momentary, pointed and precise useful content than bulky ones.

I know some times one have to go broad and wider to provide more explanation for vivid and clear understanding

But still there are chances to compel your write-up in more suitable and short form in targeting the readers because your determination for writing is to be read and used by all

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I usually know good topics from the number of comments in each topic since the number of many comments usually indicates the extent to which members interact with the published topic.
Likewise, through the member who published the topic, if this member has a high reputation, it is evidence that the topic is usually good.

Some people create posts just for receiving reputation, they use undefined and blurred phrases and statements, so their posts are quite useless and don`t have any really worthy information. People just need to change their attitude to the forum to avoid such posts and topics 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, the length of a post definitely affects how well it is received by the members of the forum, and having a short and concise post is more likely to get more attention than a long post, as many do not like to read long posts. Some people intentionally try to increase the length of their post in an effort to show the amount of time and effort that they put into the post, however the message gets lost within long posts. Therefore i think that the shorter the post the better it is and the easier to understand ti will be for other members. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/25/2020 at 9:51 PM, marce9427 said:

I think people interested in learning and acquiring knowledge about cryptocurrencies are not interested in whether the post is extended. Although, it is good to be able to articulate a good message and explain it in the best way so that it is entertaining when reading it.

Thank you for understanding, figuring out the point, you see a well summarised, precise, concise and accurate useful content is not only entertaining when reading it, but the reader find it easy to deduce, understand the real meanings and message in the content. And I think that's the purpose for the writing

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, this is very important because a lot of the posts cannot be read due to the bad formatting that some members follow, or because of the addition of a lot of unnecessary words.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/21/2020 at 1:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

It's a well narrated suggestion that encourages us to always make posts in simple terms for easy understanding especially among newbies who are still new in the crypto world and this forum,I will also work on this as well whenever I come up with a topic.

• +1 1

There has many ways to explain the topic information by a member.. Some member can explain their information in a short writing but some members make long post to explain the Information but we need to judge the both comment in positive ways.. Yah if there has wrong Information then without any doubt we must report about the post or give negative reaction..                      

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are passing a big message, it really not about how bulky a topic or a comment is , it about the sence and the quality the post or the comment is saying , let try to make things easy by posting reasonable post or comment often not bulky once without sence

Yes this is very important if a topic about crypto is very complicated to explain the difficult parts to the beginners as me because I sometimes read many things I don't understand. It will be very helpful for me to learn and I visit sometimes the crypto or other technical sections and I feel lost with the information. I know that there is need to learn first and understand the topics but some people can explain a few difficult things better for the beginner too.

• +1 2

On 7/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

Indeed, I personally ignore some long topics and try to understand the necessary part of them or read useful titles only. Therefore, summarizing the basic idea of the topic is for the benefit of the writer and the reader as well.

• +1 1