CZ's Interview On Bloomberg - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

CZ's Interview On Bloomberg

cz.png.d2f1e77df93e75621e2e552b28fc5d81.png

Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (@cz_binance) gave a recent interview on Bloomberg, talking about many subjects as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Altcoins.
He explained that Bitcoin is transparent and can be tracked better than cash in case of scams and criminal activities, and that the latest Twitter hack did not result in damage to Bitcoin's price, but instead it has given Bitcoin more publicity. 
Moreover he clarified that Bitcoin is not similar to other store-of-value traditional assets and that such characteristics will develop more over time.
The conversation then moved to China's CBDC (digital yuan) and the financial and industrial control of the Chinese government on their economy and ended with CZ talking about Binance Futures and DeFi, as long as the risks involved.

The link to the CZ Bloomberg interview is this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2020-07-20/bitcoin-has-been-really-stable-say-binance-ceo-video

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I have been watching so many CZ's interviews just to know whether he has the new things to bring in the cryptocurrency world or not.Unfortunately, I have missed this interview but I wonder to think, is CZ thinking about to launch another DeFi platforms in the future 😜?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I have been watching so many CZ's interviews just to know whether he has the new things to bring in the cryptocurrency world or not.Unfortunately, I have missed this interview but I wonder to think, is CZ thinking about to launch another DeFi platforms in the future 😜?

May be he will in the future. One thing i agree with him that twitter hack did not damage or affect bitcoin with a negative impact. It give bitcoin more publicity. Well said in my opinion.

• +1 4

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

12 hours ago, estee369 said:

May be he will in the future. One thing i agree with him that twitter hack did not damage or affect bitcoin with a negative impact. It give bitcoin more publicity. Well said in my opinion.

Did you watch his full interview? Like CZ, I also do not think like the last Twitter account hack of US based major figures in Bitcoin scam may not damage the popularity of Bitcoin, it has got the chances to get more widespread in this world. People who have been using Twitter but have no ideas about Bitcoin, are now exploring more to know about Bitcoin due to that last Twitter hacking. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Like CZ, I also do not think like the last Twitter account hack of US based major figures in Bitcoin scam may not damage the popularity of Bitcoin

It seems that it did a good publicity. Many millions of twitter users once again found out that Bitcoin is a form of money, even if this was a scam attempt, still the scammers didn't ask for paypal, gift cards, fiat, wire transfers or any other medium of exchange. They only asked for Bitcoin. It gives the impressions that Bitcoin is used by scammers, but also creates a sentiment that it can be used as digital money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, I agree with what he mentioned Binance CEO in his Bloomberg interview that the recent hacking in Twitter of the accounts of the most important figures in the world did not constitute any harm to bitcoin, on the contrary he positively contributed to the promotion of bitcoin.

Coming good words for BTC from. CZ is huge thing where common people who don't understand crypto or against it are blaming BTC  as fraud currency.This gives good point to BTC where it is stated as transparent and easily trackable for catching the scammers.The Binnace is world top exchange and giving his view on these topics deserve to be watch where we might get the glimpse of future movement .

• +1 1

I didn't watch binance ceo interview but yes Twitter hack later bitcoin get so much popularity, so many peoples thinks bitcoin transaction not traceable, but this hack clears so many thinks like bitcoin transaction traceable and exchange freeze this address which address used in hack means hackers also not use this funds, if anyone do transaction through this address then easily caught.

• +3 1

On 7/20/2020 at 12:13 PM, BTC Future said:

Wow! this is really great mate this was very excellent news. Now that Bitcoin is going on stable it is a great opportunity for all holders to get chance to win for their patient. I have watched the video although I saw your post very lately.

Frankly, his talk was based on bitcoin without touching on the case of other currencies, perhaps he had to talk a little bit about Ethereum or Litecoin

He is an excellent exponent in the crypto world. I implement one of the best exchange houses and implement security in new developments.

I no longer trust Changpeng Zhao's words, lately, by following his Twitter account, I found that he promotes some of his coins and then dumping occur, so I think Changpeng Zhao is manipulating the market with bots that always come out winning and increase his wealth.

Edited by Captain Karim

Thant is good to hear Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao says about Bitcoin "can be tracked better than cash in case of scams and criminal activities" But is this true? If yes what is the solution for that! Because cryptocurrency needs to be traceable to avoid doing bad things with it.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Changpeng Zhao is considered one of the most influential people in the cryptocurrency market, but in the recent period its reputation has worsened with the increase in Binance's listing of cryptocurrencies without real value, and this is the reason for the lack of liquidity in traditional cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2

Chanpeng Zhao believes there is an ongoing altcoin season in the digital asset market, and he has also emphasized Bitcoin's increased stability. Due to the mixed performance of Bitcoin and altcoins, the dominance of BTC in the market continues to decline.

• +2 1

CZ on bloomberg or any crypto personality that appears on a tv media network is only good news for crypto. This is always bullish until of course when we reach the top when all the news will be about Bitcoin. We have to remember when there are bubbles and when we need to exit them.

• +1 1

I am found the cz binance on the twietter and he is seem so nice guy, always is polite and is very like to help people with the bullish, I am remember him to support and buy the bitcoin in march and say that he will give all his money to support the price. A good leader in my book.

• +3 1

I can't say I like cz a lot since sometimes he says things that are not what people in Bitcoin would say and has not given 100% to understand what Bitcoin is about, but he is doing the right thing in my opinion and is trying a lot to get things done in Binance. 

• +1 1

I have CZ so high in the crypto world that is next to Vitalik. These two are doing the best they can for adoption. CZ made a lot of money from Binance and he had good experience from OKEx before where he used to work. He is a person that makes sense and is giving answers that are what investors want to hear.

• +1 2

He is a man of many skills and has proven to be able to manage perfectly an exchange that is basically located nowhere. Maybe it is even run from a ship in the ocean, Binance has no base anywhere. And I think that a similar good exchange that has done a lot for adoption is Yobit.

• +2 1

On 20.07.2020 at 21:22, Whited35 said:

Friend, it seems to me that thoughts about launching another defi project can be quite real, especially if this topic takes off again and becomes interesting for users! But for some reason , it seems to me that CZ now wants to reach a new level, and launch something more grandiose, and breakthrough! Thanks.

• +5 1

On 10/28/2020 at 3:36 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Friend, it seems to me that thoughts about launching another defi project can be quite real, especially if this topic takes off again and becomes interesting for users! But for some reason , it seems to me that CZ now wants to reach a new level, and launch something more grandiose, and breakthrough! Thanks.

@TimopheyKa Yes my friend, I hope there are something really special things are on the way from CZ to us. He's smart enough to understand the growing customer's demands to take action accordingly. I think it is the key to put Binance into the another level 😉

On 7/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, TheRaed said:

Frankly, his talk was based on bitcoin without touching on the case of other currencies, perhaps he had to talk a little bit about Ethereum or Litecoin

Yes this should be my dear friend because we all know that there are many cryptocurrencies which a great potential. Like you said Ethereum and Litecoin etc.