Don't give up the beginning is always the hardest - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't give up the beginning is always the hardest

2348069685858_status_40b5cee136694939b8c235cf41d31167_1594892415452.jpg.dc49c59f61f540b2c99e3b61cf46bd25.jpg

We don't give up for just failing at our first attempt. This was very difficult for us to get attempt into it. We need to know that for every success there must be difficulties, for every difficult to be successful there must be a lot of patient. Our first mistake is a lesson to learn from it. This encourage us to give more effort to do the more of it. Anything at starting isn't easy because you lack the knowledge to become perfect you need to keep learning gradually this keep increasing your knowledge gradually to an extent you reach your goal. Only the lazy ones find it difficult to continue instead they give up. For the wise one he give it a chance and get motivated to move forward by proceeding to learn to succeed. Anything good never comes easy. Every thing has to do with knowledge either good or bad. My Friend don't give up the beginning is always the hardest.

D͌O͌N͌'T͌ G͌I͌V͌E͌ U͌P͌ T͌H͌E͌ B͌E͌G͌I͌N͌N͌I͌N͌G͌ I͌S͌ A͌L͌W͌A͌Y͌S͌ T͌H͌E͌ H͌A͌R͌D͌E͌S͌T͌

Being patient is the key of success for anything in our life ! 

Especially if we want to join Crypto project because it's need time to learn it and being good at it ! 

Also it needs a time to get huge profits !

As we know if we want to invest 100$ in Yobit investbox if we invest them for 1 year they will back 3778$ at the end of the year .

We have to fight for our dreams 

The beginning of anything that will be difficult for us, we used to work in circulation at the beginning of the matter, we will find it difficult and complicated because our experience in this field is few, but with the increase in our experience and our knowledge in this field we will find it easier and work more enjoyable in addition to the gain that we achieve

You're right mate in any condition we can't give up, then we achieve success in our life,we see any legendary personalities they never give up they fights for their dreams,

Thomas Edison he made 1000 unsuccessful attempts then latter he inventing the light bulb, he can't give up when his first attempt fail but he learn a lesson for his every fail attempt then he successfully invented light bulb, means we also not give up when our first attempt fails try to search better options where we get success.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Thomas Edison he made 1000 unsuccessful attempts then latter he inventing the light bulb, he can't give up

Exactly that is right Some of experts says in there proverb,

''when you believe you can't do it you will surely end up in that reality''. Therefore Thomas Edison was a great scholar in the history of since he built the determination all though he keep failing but he believes he can do it and finally he made it. This is something we need to learn from it.

11 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

we will find it difficult and complicated because our experience in this field is few

But when ever we plan to learn and build the courage without giving up surely we Sha make it in that field but regarding with full esteem and Patient being applied.

33 minutes ago, Magnom said:

As we know if we want to invest 100$ in Yobit investbox if we invest them for 1 year they will back 3778$ at the end of the year .

This is a good examples to look into it and something to learn from it this will be a good advantage for everyone to invest to be among those that get profited from their investment.

@Babubu609 Crypto world is itself becoming the huge ocean. Maybe, newcomers may face so many difficulties while diving into this ocean at the very first stage. Myself, I have lost the huge amounts in the day trading at the beginning stage in the crypto world but later, I managed to fix the things accordingly to get the benefits and still learning to get more milestones. 

• +1 2

Certainly this is true, that the beginning of work in any field, whether in encryption or otherwise is difficult and in order to exceed this stage you must be patient in the beginning and learn from your mistakes in order to be a lesson for you in the future and do not repeat these mistakes

• +1 2

33 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Exactly that is right Some of experts says in there proverb,

''when you believe you can't do it you will surely end up in that reality''. Therefore Thomas Edison was a great scholar in the history of since he built the determination all though he keep failing but he believes he can do it and finally he made it. This is something we need to learn from it.

But when ever we plan to learn and build the courage without giving up surely we Sha make it in that field but regarding with full esteem and Patient being applied.

This is a good examples to look into it and something to learn from it this will be a good advantage for everyone to invest to be among those that get profited from their investment.

@Babubu609yes mate first we believe ourself and we need a clear vision what we want then we definitely achieve anythink, but some new members in crypto unfortunately their investment fails are loss they leave  crypto, its not good because crypto is good earning source in beginning stage everyone fails but learn every day new strategies then we success in crypto world.

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Babubu609yes mate first we believe ourself and we need a clear vision what we want then we definitely achieve anythink, but some new members in crypto unfortunately their investment fails are loss they leave  crypto, its not good because crypto is good earning source in beginning stage everyone fails but learn every day new strategies then we success in crypto world.

When ever we fail is another opportunity for us to learn from that mistake we need to be wise enough to avoid some mistakes that we can control them. For the newbies they make this mistake of investment or trading forgetting to look for complete knowledge of what they are trying to do.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

newcomers may face so many difficulties while diving into this ocean at the very first stage

Newcomers faces this problems most of the time they really lack the knowledge therefore at a starting almost everyone will face this and later fixed it gradually if he/she didn't give up. Like you said you also face the same kind of problem and later find solution to fixed it.

Giving up is only for those they admitted at the very first place that they are loser. Always remember there's no easy path we can take, there's a lot of challenges along the way. Especially in crypto world where every path is not easily taken in. Keep moving forward until you achieve your goal.

I love this content that you created my friend and I was totally agree to. In my situation here in this forum as a beginner is not that good because I am still learning and growing here so for me that is hard but I am not that easily give up. I'll do my best here going hard work and having patience will lead me to my success here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right and i agree with you! Giving up at the beginning because of some difficulties its not a good decision. We can learn many things from the challenges that we face from every beginning of things that we do, and we will find the best way in next step to escape the challenge. So, instead of giving up for your challenges, find a good way to escape them so that you can reach where you want to be. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Always think success never comes overnight, you have to work for it hardwork with all the focus. Many people are making mistakes by giving up but you should always think that success always comes with hardwork. So, work hard during the beginning time and don't give up.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Izeal said:

Always think success never comes overnight, you have to work for it hardwork with all the focus.

Yes mate and the successful is not always there, you need to be hardworking for that to meet the successful in the future, for me, i think patience is the key for this especially for those holders because they're waiting for the better value comes so that they will sell it into higher price.

• Useful or interesting 1

ofcource , begining step is always painful and hardest step for a perosn . we should focus on our goals .  if we give up we will never success in any field . we should give our best in learning good techniques . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well, that is true, in our life, the beginning is always the hardest because we will experience so many struggles and we are not that so familiar with the environment but as time goes by we will gain experience and it will not be that hard again.

• +1 1

When we set our goals we should always rise up to the challenge. I completely agree we should never give up no matter what. When we fall we have to rise again with determination. History is full of events when men did the impossible and managed tasks that noone would believe. No matter the odds we keep trying and improving until we win.

Actually beginning is the hardest stage of any given task or any given environment one may found himself, this is how thousands so called expert today started, they sacrificed their time, resources and effort and today they are reaping the benefits. Same to you if are passionate and patient enough to conquer all the challenges that may come your way

7 hours ago, Moontong said:

Well, that is true, in our life, the beginning is always the hardest because we will experience so many struggles and we are not that so familiar with the environment but as time goes by we will gain experience and it will not be that hard again.

Yes mate and there's no people which is being successful in the beginning, we need to work hard to achieved our goals in life like being rich here in cryptocurrency, i hope it might be happen for me.

Thats true, the beginning is very hard and it can make you to stop your hard working. Just don't give up because you don't know how you will be successful. Do what you can do, as long as it has benefits in your life.

Being a beginner in every aspect is not easy but no matter how the difficulties you experienced in a field I think endurance is the main key that will enable one to overcome and become successful later on, so never give on something you can't go a day without thinking about and make sure you work hard to achieve your goals.

On 7/21/2020 at 12:03 PM, Solex said:

Being a beginner in every aspect is not easy but no matter how the difficulties you experienced in a field I think endurance is the main key that will enable one to overcome and become successful later on, so never give on something you can't go a day without thinking about and make sure you work hard to achieve your goals.

Patient is all that we have to do we don't have to be very eager or rush in all affairs we need to work in all aspects in good state that gives you the possibility to achieve what you want.

On 8/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Patient is all that we have to do we don't have to be very eager or rush in all affairs we need to work in all aspects in good state that gives you the possibility to achieve what you want.

That is true mate, being eager to make it in life has lead many people to failure, so I expect us to excercise patience so that we will laugh in the future. Patient is the key to the house of success in cryptoworld.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:45 AM, Solex said:

That is true mate, being eager to make it in life has lead many people to failure, so I expect us to excercise patience so that we will laugh in the future. Patient is the key to the house of success in cryptoworld.

We fall into making mistakes at time by rushing to get what we want but not trying to escape from falling into misfortunes that looks like opportunities.

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

We fall into making mistakes at time by rushing to get what we want but not trying to escape from falling into misfortunes that looks like opportunities.

I call that greediness and many people has miss out on chances of becoming millionaire due to there hurry to make it forgetting that bitcoin is volatile and can change at anytime.

• +2 1