CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

On 7/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

This is real good! Now i believe coinmarketcap will have more users because they have launch their mobile app. I like those features, they made the app to be interesting so that many people can use it. Its now very easy for mobile users to acess coinmarketcap easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties. 

I visit CoinMarketCap daily but I had not realized that it had a mobile application for iOS, this perhaps means that soon we could have it for Android and the majority of users

Good and convenient app, I like it. When you launch the CoinMarketCap app, you will immediately see a rating of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The functionality and design of the app are similar to the main version of the site.the price and its changes over the past day are displayed in the usual form.

• Useful or interesting 2

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

5 hours ago, Cryptonix said:

Good and convenient app, I like it. When you launch the CoinMarketCap app, you will immediately see a rating of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The functionality and design of the app are similar to the main version of the site.the price and its changes over the past day are displayed in the usual form.

Not only top 100 cryptocurrencies, all listed coin's stats can be seen by using this app. I just search desired coins or exchange by using search features inside this app. Simply it is the best app with the light size but high performances. 

• +3 1

One of the necessary applications that must be in my phone. It makes you keep abreast of the cryptocurrency market with all its details. This is an application that I cannot do without

I particularly love the coinmarketcap application, every week I am reviewing the prices of the tokens to take advantage of a strong fall and expand the number of very attractive project tokens

4 hours ago, lalo0 said:

I particularly love the coinmarketcap application, every week I am reviewing the prices of the tokens to take advantage of a strong fall and expand the number of very attractive project tokens

@lalo0 You can track the details about the currencies everyday not only in every week on this app. 

2 hours ago, Kabirmia said:

I think it’s a mobile-wallet. But I think it is a very good wallet that we can use and save money safely.

Hello @Kabirmia it is not e-wallet,get it clearly. I kindly ask you to read the topic carefully, once again. 

This was a real good new, because now it's very quick for mobile users to acess coinmarketcap easily in their phones without troubles. I believe coinmarketcap have more users now because they launch their mobile app. I like those features, they made the app to be interesting and flashy.

Always use CoinMarketCap to see the price of the tokens, I did not know about your app and it really is good, since it will help us to observe how the cryptocurrency varies daily, even if we leave home. In addition, in it we can see the tokens and projects that will emerge, to see how they vary in the market. Thanks for the application.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Rayhan 12 said:

Each currency has its own blockchain, and everyone has another cryptocurrency blockchain using tokens. Selecting a portfolio depends on whether it uses cryptocurrencies or tokens from its blockchain network in the first place. If we send Ethereum network tokens to a cryptocurrency wallet to store NEO network tokens, we will lose them forever. In cryptocurrencies, we are unique and have our own resources, so we need to take care of the security of their storage as well as the appropriateness of the transfers.

What is your direction of talking here? We are discussing about the Coinmarketcap mobile app. It is neither wallet to store currencies nor the separate blockchain network to relate your talking. I kindly ask you to check topic carefully. 

2 hours ago, Melodyc75 said:

Always use CoinMarketCap to see the price of the tokens, I did not know about your app and it really is good, since it will help us to observe how the cryptocurrency varies daily, even if we leave home. In addition, in it we can see the tokens and projects that will emerge, to see how they vary in the market. Thanks for the application.

Yes, it is user friendly stable app to track the stats of coins or tokens. 

Coinmarketcap their app is good to have on hand given the graphs and updates in which they add new altcoins to the market, not to mention that this app also tells you when there are projects in launch and they grant a reward. In particular, to keep up-to-date and informed, it is an excellent application.

• +1 1

I have not done well that we say with the application t does not work seems to kick me when I click on a coin. I reinstalled it but the same problem I don't know what to do anymore ..!

It is very good ma app in fact I use it to see how the price of cryptos varies

It is highly recommended although I feel that sometimes it lacks information or maybe it has not explored it very well

But it is a very good option to quickly know the price and currency changes between cryptos

Coin market app is a good app for crypto world.. This app give you very strong information  other coin... I would say it is very good app to crypto users... 

Wow,an excellent information.Cmc is the best crypto information site.I gurss their app is more informative.We all know that apps bring more features than websites.I think cmc is doing the same.

Didn't knew that coinmarketcap already had its own application. Now it would really be easy for me to check cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap because I don't have to go to their website anymore, I'll just access their app and voila! This is a great move by them!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Mridul Rahman said:

Wow,an excellent information.Cmc is the best crypto information site.I gurss their app is more informative.We all know that apps bring more features than websites.I think cmc is doing the same.

@Mridul Rahman Nope, CMC mobile app communicates with the remote servers. Website still exhibits more information. CoinMarketCap mobile app provides the necessary information about coins or tokens and cryptocurrency Exchange sites from all around the world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I recently collected candyies there every day on Coinmarketcap app.

And now they cut off all the good goods.

• -3 1

On 10/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, hhh24 said:

I recently collected candyies there every day on Coinmarketcap app.

And now they cut off all the good goods.

What is  candyies ? And what do you mean by "And now they cut off all the good goods"?

On 10/22/2020 at 1:54 PM, Tulip_al said:

Coinmarketcap is not a trading platform it is just a website for tools and resources that provides data about the price of the cryptocurrency

@Tulip_al Thanks for your thoughts here. Actually, it was the point(quoted) , most of the newcommers were getting confused about Coinmarketcap thinking like it is and exchange. Coins or Tokens listing on it means, they are listed not to trade but to exhibit the market values. 

• +5 1

It is good to know I did not know that CoinMarketcap has its app, it is a way to know more about its daily news the market price of all the currencies on its platform and the new ones that will be listed. You can also subscribe with your Email to receive the latest news and notifications of the day. Now CMC using app will have more users who are in the world of Cryptos.

1 hour ago, kientakit said:

I also hope CMC has an app for mobile phones, which is great

What did you see in the topic and what you are talking about? All reviews are made for CMC app ! 

1 hour ago, Janiii said:

The Coin Market Cap app is a free crypto app which allows users to track their favourite cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Tron, and 2000+ more altcoins & crypto tokens. 

Yes, by the way, are you using this app for different purposes ? 

1 hour ago, Joseph J said:

You can also subscribe with your Email to receive the latest news and notifications of the day. Now CMC using app will have more users who are in the world of Cryptos.

Yes, it is recommended to subscribe their newsletter and they keep sending best available updates in mailbox so that it creates an opportunity to be updated with the things going in  the crypto world. 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help