CoinMarketCap mobile app - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

This app is from the world's leading cryptocurrency and exchange ranking platform CoinMarketCap which is recently owned by the well-known name Binance. Both iOS and Android users have an opportunity to have this free app with so many awesome features like tracking top; cryptocurrencies, exchange platforms, etc. You can create your own portfolio to track and compare your investment plans. The platform is currently showing the data for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and 2000+ more altcoins and also there are over 16,000+ crypto markets listed on this platform to exhibit the real-time data.
Currently, this is the best and most-trusted cryptocurrency data authority app that I have not found any bugs while using it on my smartphone. This app has a small size with well-maintained stability.
I have found no information about app developers but if you want to get touch with them to report some issues, you might write an email to accounts@coinmarketcap.com
Using this app is not that harder as it has really user-friendly features. 

Once you install this app, you might create an account if you wish to sync your app data in the future or you might opt-out to enter the platform without creating an account.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-01-40.thumb.png.dba235919d2c171f365381f1613d571f.png

You can see the coin's details in this way with the chart.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-22.thumb.png.e72507b76b004858166aa700201877c1.png

Track top cryptocurrency exchange platforms according to different parameters. 

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-34.thumb.png.3304eddc03c3dcd025e37d4ec81a3175.png

Another interesting feature of this is, you can get the latest crypto-related news and updates inside the app.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-06-13.thumb.png.7c5d971ef15de22a37fb646da7f19de4.png

Have a look at these cool features! You can easily convert different currencies according to the real-time exchange rates. Also, you can compare crypto according to your choices.

368175263_Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-09-401.thumb.png.797b6332b87bfc6757a39b2267440e5c.png

So many cool features in one app. I think you would really love to use this. Good Luck ! 

References:-

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 7

This is real good! Now i believe coinmarketcap will have more users because they have launch their mobile app. I like those features, they made the app to be interesting so that many people can use it. Its now very easy for mobile users to acess coinmarketcap easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketcap site direct in our mobiles by using their official app. It was somehow difficult to use their site version through mobile, am happy now. Thanks to them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

18 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is real good! Now i believe coinmarketcap will have more users because they have launch their mobile app. I like those features, they made the app to be interesting so that many people can use it. Its now very easy for mobile users to acess coinmarketcap easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties. 

@Calvinpriva Have you tried it now? They have updated version with the solved bug issues. I have been using this app to track my portfolio. If you allowed notification to this app, you get price alert plus daily news updates on your smartphone. Truly a cool app. 

• +1 4
  • +5 1

Great review. I have stopped using coinmarketcap lately after it became too slow, unresponsive at times, and suddenly having a loggin option appear right where we click to search for coins. This was totally unwanted and stupid from their part. I deleted bookmarks and not using them again. This is for the desktop though. I stopped using them after more than three years.

I will try the mobile app and try it out. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is for the desktop though. I stopped using them after more than three years.

I will try the mobile app and try it out. 

@BTC Future Seriously they have fixed the bugs to make this app  more stable now. I have been using this app for different services like currency conversions,latest news updates, real time exchange rates of the most of the currencies, and most importantly I track my investment portfolio by using this app. I do not think, latest version of this app will compel you to login the app. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Have you tried it now? They have updated version with the solved bug issues. I have been using this app to track my portfolio. If you allowed notification to this app, you get price alert plus daily news updates on your smartphone. Truly a cool app. 

@Whited35 No, I've not yet tried it because for now am just using pc. I will download it soon after i buy a new phone, the one i was using it has some problems in display! It shows blank even if i power it on and someone calls me ☺️

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/19/2020 at 9:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 No, I've not yet tried it because for now am just using pc. I will download it soon after i buy a new phone, the one i was using it has some problems in display! It shows blank even if i power it on and someone calls me ☺️

No problem, once you get ready with the new device, you might use this app. So many people are using different apps for portfolio tracking, currency conversion and for the news updates but surprisingly it is all in one app where you can get all the features on this single app. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well i was using the browser version of cmc up to now.  And I'm completely satisfied with the feature they are providing for tracking the coin progress and alerts. And as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application makes much easier to use the platform.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Well i was using the browser version of cmc up to now.  And I'm completely satisfied with the feature they are providing for tracking the coin progress and alerts. And as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application makes much easier to use the platform.

@Ridam It is for sure, you will get incredible services from this all in one app. I do not know how easier is it to access CMC sites by using default browsers on smartphone but after owning this app, you can track your portfolio by using your finger tips 😊

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Although I do not use the phone, I use the computer, but this application will save a lot of time and effort. I prefer not to use the phone much from the computer.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

24 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Although I do not use the phone, I use the computer, but this application will save a lot of time and effort. I prefer not to use the phone much from the computer.

No problem you may prefer to install this app whenever you think it is required for you. Yes, this app is saving my valuable time as I can easily get every essential information wherever I am. Really one of the best app 😊

• +1 2
  • +4 1

coinmarketcap is really a platform ( app and website ) to see live chart of bitcoin as well other Crypto currency . recently I shift on coingecko , becuase there isn't any ads as on coinmarketcap .

there is Much good information on coingecko as compared to coinmarketcap .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

coinmarketcap is really a platform ( app and website ) to see live chart of bitcoin as well other Crypto currency . recently I shift on coingecko , becuase there isn't any ads as on coinmarketcap .

there is Much good information on coingecko as compared to coinmarketcap .

It is interesting to know for me too, which features you like the most on Coingecko that you can not find on Coinmarketcap ? I am also preferring to see some tokens price on Coingecko but it still exhibits incomplete information for so many coins or tokens. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For us, we live in Arab countries, and we face a problem in using the binance application because it does not accept the email of Arab countries, especially Morocco ... I hear a lot about him that he is excellent and they have many advantages We hope it will be a renewal of the application and allow us to subscribe and benefit from these offers

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, abdessamad boulaghzal said:

For us, we live in Arab countries, and we face a problem in using the binance application because it does not accept the email of Arab countries, especially Morocco 

So sad to hear ! Has Moroccan  government banned cryptocurrency ? In case of this Coin Market Cap mobile app, I think you can still use it in your country because account registration is not compulsory to use this app. If your country's IP is banned, I am sorry for that case once again. 

• +1 1

Hello my brothers, I think you can use this application on your mobile phone, it allows you to view the cryptocurrency market, so everyone supports this idea. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Zaki12 said:

Hello my brothers, I think you can use this application on your mobile phone, it allows you to view the cryptocurrency market, so everyone supports this idea. Thank you.

Have you tried it on your smartphone yet? Why not app is perfectly working on both iOS and Android devices. Latest version of this app has so many improvements. You can track cryptocurrency markets just by using finger tip inside this app. 

• +1 2

I have been using the coinmarketcap app for long time ago, but I do noticed one thing, it is better on Samsung, I phones and phones like that than Chinese android like Technology and Infinix. Did anyone noticed this?

• +3 1

57 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I do noticed one thing, it is better on Samsung, I phones and phones like that than Chinese android like Technology and Infinix. Did anyone noticed this?

You might prefer to look app specifications on both app store and playstore. Maybe app does not work properly on devices with lower OS versions otherwise it works perfectly wherever it is compatible to use. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Manomano said:

Extraordinary survey. I have quit utilizing coinmarketcap recently after it turned out to be excessively moderate, inert now and again, and unexpectedly having a loggin choice show up right where we snap to scan for coins. This was absolutely undesirable and moronic from their part. I erased bookmarks and not utilizing them once more. This is for the work area however. I quit utilizing them after over three years. 

I will attempt the versatile application and give it a shot.

I do not really get what your comment is all about, did you mean because email is required to use the app that it is not advisable to use? 

On 8/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Whited35 said:

You might prefer to look app specifications on both app store and playstore. Maybe app does not work properly on devices with lower OS versions otherwise it works perfectly wherever it is compatible to use. 

I noticed this on Chinese phones like tecno and infinix, if you place your hand on the market chart, you will not see the dates of the prices, but you will see the dates on iPhones and Samsung. 

Edited by Yomose

8 hours ago, Manomano said:

I have quit utilizing coinmarketcap recently after it turned out to be excessively moderate, inert now and again, and unexpectedly having a loggin choice show up right where we snap to scan for coins. This was absolutely undesirable and moronic from their part. I erased bookmarks and not utilizing them once more.

Are you talking about Coinmarketcap app or website ? While using this app, you can still opt out not to create an account but if you wish your data to be sync, it will be better to create an account which is not so hard. Try its latest version, they have fixed so many bugs now. 

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Whited35 said:

You are right, on lower grade versions like five years ago version, apps can not work well like this year and last year versions. There are some old versions that is possible to even be attacked by hackers easily. Updates and new versions are important. 

19 minutes ago, Yomose said:

You are right, on lower grade versions like five years ago version, apps can not work well like this year and last year versions. There are some old versions that is possible to even be attacked by hackers easily. Updates and new versions are important. 

@Yomose If you are talking about android phone, you need a compatible device with OS version 5.0 or up otherwise it may not work properly. Google Play Service has to properly handle some features from this app so higher OS version does really matter here. Try to check on your device. 

• +2 1

is an excellent mobile application that allows us to have all the information we need immediately available regarding the altcoin we are looking for as a value, exchange on which it is listed, total coins created, together with the app of coingecko should never be missing from the mobile of the fans of crypto

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1