If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly?

On 7/16/2020 at 11:44 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

Yes.I think cryptotalk is already helping so many people.Because right now there's less number of opportunity for job and people are facing financial problem.But still cryptotalk is paying us BTC and TALK tokens.That means cryptotalk is helping all the member of this forum.

• +3 1

This is true, my friend, Crypto Forum helps many people around the world because it introduced us to new technology and the field of digital currencies in addition to that, it makes us earn money and helps us in our daily life.

• +2 1

During pandemic the forum was paying members and Yobit have offered the investment plans for members. Which was a great step because the economic of world was collapsing and they were still giving people opportunity of earning. Many businesses were shutdown and people become job less. The forum have now come back with new air drop of DSLR which is great deal for members. Yobit always think about their members. 

• +4 1

In addition to making money during the pandemic period, it enabled us to spend pleasant time at home.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:44 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

The forum of cryptotalk is my only distraction in the period of the quarantine because of Corona virus, I plan to learn more new things and I just make than in the forum ,talk share and ask what you want,it's the best opportunity we have and still continue 

Now Crytotalk pays via TALK token. I don't know Cryptotalk has also stopped paying for months now. maybe just temporary.

• +2 1

This is always a great way to help your friends and family exspecially during this pandemic year.Cryptotalk helps people who have lost theie job and profit.And also it improves the way of talking or reacting towards a comment and all.To see everyones aspect of this content.Its not always about the money right? Cryptotalk teaches how to handle your online wallet😄 .This is also a great way to earn money from home and also able to make new friends.

• +5 1

" Yes, during this pandemic period, people could not leave their homes or go to work. Cryptotalk gives people many opportunities during this pandemic process, and we should make good use of these opportunities and contribute to the development of this forum. When it comes to donation, I immediately think of the Binance exchange. They make really nice donations, why not here too, I hope it will be done. Thank you Cryptotalk."

• +5 1

I think of course this best forum Cryptotalk helped a lot of members here on this pandemic, but unfortunately now is not anybody can earn through their post, because of the new payment system count just a high useful post.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Help with different topics such as at the moment the yobit dollars airdrop although really very tedious for those of us who have no experience doing 20 posts a day, personally I didn't do them, hahaha.

• +2 1

Yes because this page delibrately increase the chances of people to put in thier free time for something productive for them and also other people who are really in need for honest reputation. It helps a lot of people earn money during this pandemic situation which encourages us to stay home for the good.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Cryptotalk is helping to earn a bit of money it is not too much for the people  but it is enough  to get one or a family to eat meal one time, this is how it is helping  us in  this situation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On pure facts, we have to know that Crypto talk is a  stronghold as of being Cryptocurrencies forum, but when Linking to the pandemic, it's barely a fraction but still it's on the general boards which they be on a help if they would, on the users during this times

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Certainly the forum helped and is helping a lot of people who are going through difficulties, and what I like most is that in addition to giving an income, the forum can transform the person into a person full of knowledge, and with that she can have a new job , you can invest, you can work in the comfort of your home without taking risks and without working more than necessary, which is normal for those working outside cryptocurrencies. But luckily, you have that opportunity, just try and do your best.

Every one know the current situation is going bad for everyone. Cryptotalk is basically a way where you work hard and fullfilled the rules and regulations so you be paid but if go wrong and your is against the platform so there is no reward.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Not everyone can be helped by this especially to the ones who live with crpytocurrency banned from their country or lets just say the economy is bad so even if they profit the tax is very big and the big profit would not make sense at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, HanSerb said:

Good day all, I am new here, I do not know if cryptotalk help during pandemic but I think it will help if truly their payment is working. I believe people will enlighten me how the payment work on this forum. Thanks. 

I have seen on the forum that may people are commenting good about this forum, so it will be good. Just obey the rules for you not to be banned, go to yobit to link your account here to yobit. The forum is helping people, but you have to make quality posts. 

• +1 2

I agree with you that the forum created many opportunities, such as circulating ideas in this digital world and working on them. Of course he gave a lot of help to all of us. I am also grateful that I did not know many things, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies, and the strategies that I can work with.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that every pandemic which can block people at home can be benefic for 2 reasons:

1) spend more time in this site (hobby) when it's not possible to go anywhere

2) Learn about cryptocurencies - Earn and gain

Then CRYPTOTALK is benefic for us in pandemic times

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously its helps in pandemic when peoples are bound in their house, some peoples are unemployed, they are nothing to do but in this crisis cryptotalk is considered blessing because its gives directly money by working from their houses to its members. So mostly persons worked here and earned money and run their family. Cryptotalk support those person finacially by doing simple and easy work  on this forum.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend, this platform is really helpful in this pandemic situation. Many people have their salary reduces due to economic crisis, so this platform gives an extra income. I am so glad that i joined this forum, now I am able to learn and earn at the same time. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I believe that the forum already helps many people who in many parts of the world cannot find work but offers them the possibility of a small gain, of a small income through the pay per post campaign but can be do something similar as i have seen on bitcointalk a signatura campaign that partially donated the profits to a campaign to help those affected by the virus in my opinion it would be an excellent initiative

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/17/2020 at 1:44 AM, Kinglierfurtho said:

If you are talking about physical like giving money to other peopIe, I think the admins or owners of the forum do some donation events for the pandemic victims. They just didn't make it public.

i think that we can helpful by staying at home and following the hygiene procedures when we are moving at work or shopping, crypto talk is one of the good occupation at home, we can stay at home and get knowledge for crypto and the goodest is to earning money.

The pandemic is still going. I am grateful to cryptotalk cause during this pandemic i can help my family with the earnings from this forum. They can donate people directly with charity not the members. Cause there are fraudsters everywhere. We don't know either if they already donated to the welfare of the society. Because donation is not for showing. It is  a duty for the society.

• Useful or interesting 1