If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly?

20 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

ofcource , they help a lot to their user , but we can't say that they donate us because we work for it . cryptotalk is really a amazing platform as I know they support their user financially also even when world are suffering from covid-19. 

@gourav789 they pay us my Friend and we do contribution here which lead this forum reputation high.. You know no one give you money without any reason but this forum did like so becuase here we can learn plus teach Too  for what they give us payment.. Again this forum is helpful for all kind of member as they payment Every member foe their activity... Its really a good opportunity for all of us..                   

• +2 2

Is it really help people in this pandemic because in this time people doesn't have work because of the pandemic so they can easily earn from this platform and indeed I have earn from this site it is real and hope many people earn from this site and it really help us in this pandemic..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It can help since there are some payments from the bitcoin and talk campaign happening. This can give something to people that are stuck at home without a job because of the pandemic and the rise of unemployment all over the world. We can say that this is doing good for people that want to learn and are experienced too with cryptocurencies.

• +2 2

Yes it will be a good gesture on their part. But we cannot fully push away that they are not helping many people. They are providing an opportunity to so much people to earn during this pandemic, so we should be thankful to the forum for that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:44 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

Personally, I was very happy to join this forum during the crisis and I learned a lot from it and gained some bitcoin, which helped me solve some of the financial problems pending due to the epidemic. I feel that CryptoTalk is a godsend for us and we must preserve this blessing well.

• +2 2

During this time that so much is lost all over the world in terms of business and income generating avenues sites such as cryptotalk have really played an important role in ensuring that many more people get to understand cryptocurrency more from posts and also earn from it 

Edited by Ritadom
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that there are any direct ways of help for now, but I suppose, main cryptocurrency contribution is opportunity to save all money, avoid financial crisis and inflation and let people earn some additional money in the Internet 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

this forum already helped his members by continue paying them for working even when all people had to stay home with no work and also when cryptocurrencies have fallen for sometime  so this is a directly help since people were able to get money and use it to buy things they needed at that time 

we all appreciate the forum for that even if not all of us were working in the forum at that time

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has done many good deeds and I've read how it helped the people that were registered for the previous campaign a lot with every day giving 30,000 satoshi as maximum reward. I've joined under different rules and I hope that it will help me too as it is still very hard and perhaps even worse today that we can't find a lot of income and help especially as students.

• +3 1

It is good to see this idea by a forum member and since you had this idea my friend you can organize something and maybe along with the forum be responsible for donations that will be used to help the people in need. Perhaps some strict rules will be needed as KYC and a yobit wallet for this purpose. You can find this out and make a plan with details if you want to help.

• +2 1

If you are saying for direct donation then one thing which cryptotalk can do is that making a wallet address for donations of covid affected people and members and their friends will donate some donations. 

• +2 2

I think cryptotalk is helping a lot of people during this pandemic period as I am an example of that as cryptotalk has helped me to take care of most of my phone bills and also to buy food and I think we should also help cryptotalk by being respectful members by obeying the rules.

• +3 1

This forum helps this forum as helpful for each member for each member by paying for their efforts through continuous efforts to create comments and users' posts

• +1 1

On 8/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Its true that this forum help us by giving payment but we also have contribution for this forum.. We every day work here by  OUR knowledge About crypto currency and make this forum more which will be helpful for forum authorities... This forum helpful for us in different ways so we always should make clean of THIS forum by different activity                         

Yes this forum is helping us a lot in terms of the payments given it's good enough to sustain someone during this pandemic crisis, and when we earn enough crypto we can also help others out there with even a little it will make a different. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am not sure about that because in the past pandemic I was locked too, studying and had some time with friends playing games to avoid the fear everyone had, but if I knew cryptotalk I would have joined of course. I am very new here and I hope we will not see another pandemic ever again and this can end soon.

• +2 1

At this time there are places that are a blessing for many people, in this case Criptotalk helps many people by offering a space for us to express ourselves and learn from those who have more experience.
Being a forum on such a popular topic, it has become an information center that helps many people. If CriptoTalk wants to help people economically that is their decision but in my case I am very sorry to be in this forum learning something new every day.

• +3 1

I don't know if you remember, but the forum stopped paying for some time because it was thought that on September 1, they would open a talk token trade, so we cannot say that the forum helped a lot in this pandemic time because payments were temporarily suspended. now we have to wait and see if the talk token market will really open on October 15th. I advise people not to create high expectations

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Crypto talk helps the people worldwide in a number of ways. The users can now make full utilisation of the spare time in the form of good quality content creation as well as learning and sharing knowledge and information about the basic concepts about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins. All this with the double benefit of earning income is just the right kind of platform for the users in this pandemic situation.

• +5 1

Crypto is a wonderful world, especially what is the emergence of Corona and people staying at home, and this is what helps them to earn a living for their day through the Internet without having to leave the house

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

It is true that Cryptotalk platform can be a source of income for many people who are unemployed in the current pandemic situation, and that is already of great help to them. On the other hand, I think it is a great idea that they could directly help the neediest people.

• +3 1

Of cours it help me a lot during this pandemic many people sell their bitcoins because of need to pay their bills so that bitcoin goes down this year but thank to all admis 

• +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 11:44 AM, Kinglierfurtho said:

The platform may not help directly but it is a place to learn a lot in this difficult time for everyone, when the posts are very good they greatly benefit the community, in addition to the payment that the author can receive

It is really good
This helps me understand some of the things from the questions asked
And also the answers
The users have great ideas
This helps me a lot
I wish Cryptotalk development
I wish good luck to everybody
I thank you