If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

If Cryptotalk help people in this pendamic directly?

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 16
  • +2 11
  • +3 7
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

Yes, at least it helps thousands of people daily to earn, this has been the best campaign so far in the world of cryptocurrencies. Like me, this forum really helped even than the job I am offered in my country.  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Certainly this forum helped a lot of people here especially when business stopped and people were forced to stay in their homes during the spread of Corona virus, so it is our duty to work very hard to raise the level of this forum in the crypto world

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, Kinglierfurtho said:

I feel reallt blessed attaching with Crytotalk here.But I feel Cryptotalk can directly help people in this pendamic situation as donating or funding to recover from this pendamic situation.There is a saying- " Many men,many minds."So,I want to know the opinion If Crypto help directy!     

You do not agree with you because this forum is sharing information in it and it is not a profit forum or charity, this is my personal opinion and I hope that it will be respected.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is really helping a lot of people who are dedicated in working here in this forum, we can earn and can learn different things about Cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk are giving us a lot of opportunities this time of pandemic and i am really grateful because of that.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This forum is a good opportunity either for many members, as many people got a lot of currencies and now they pay some currencies in exchange for posting posts in addition to benefiting from the experience of the rest of the members.

How can it help? Can it make a donation? Give us examples. There are already many donations given, the problem is affecting everyone. The ones that should be donating are the cashgrabing 1% that run our countries. Every person in the world has problems coming from the pandemic and now it seems that another wave will happen as cases are increasing.

Well i don't no this forum donates any funds for  corona virus suffering peoples, but in this forum who regularly work they received their daily rewards, I thinks its really great job because in this pandemic situation so many peoples loss their jobs, but cryptotalk forum continue their forum and gives daily rewards without any restrictions, this also one type contribution to help peoples.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We earn from this forum and we were earning since last year! I believe that is more than donation, because paying 0.0003 BTC everyday to more than 200,000 members its not a small amount! I start earning BTC in this forum from november 2019 and they stopped paying in BTC in june this year! Just calculate all those days to all those members. Now we earn 250 Talks tokens per day to all members, though we don't not their price but i believe they will be valuable... Its more than a charity donation. Soome members here are donating small amount to some charities, and we earn from here! So we can say Cryptotalk is one of the source for us to donate.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well they are doing their best and if the team could donate our Earnings of a day to the Covid-19 donation it would be great and at least they are helping us in earning we can donate as members. And personally as I'm still student living on mine father Earnings, i have donated some masks that i could afford on mine Earnings. So we can do it on our own as much as we can do. If Cryptotalk did something then it would be even more awesome.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 hours ago, Draven06 said:

Yes i agree cryptotalk is one of the solution in this kind of situation where we can't go anywhere because of the pandemic. So tendency we can't go out  to go to work to earn money. But i found this forum because it talks about lots of information that i need to gain more knowledge to earn with crypto.

I can say it is one of the solution in this pandemic but it truly helped people, we members of those forum are thousands in number and from all over the world, so it helps so much and we are appreciating cryptotalk and yobit. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3

I think that this forum is paying out quite a bit to its members, when it was done so in terms of bitcoin, and now the payment in TALK may not show us the rewards now but will be evident when the token opens for trading. I think that in this case it is helping people because it is able to provide a small source of income for those that are sitting at home or working from home during this pandemic. Although the amount may not be great in terms of a primary source of income it can be a means to help out for people unemployed or students. 

In terms of helping with donations, i think that the forum pays a lot of members daily and that it is up to the members to make donations as well to the less fortunate in this time. there are many schemes that now accept crypto for donations including UNICEF. 

Edited by BrolySSJ
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This great forum is really helping us a lot because you can earn by making posts while home and you can as well make your withdrawal immediately in September, so for that reason I think we should pay the forum towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that will lead to the development of the forum to the next level.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Working online is the best choice in this pendamic period.. so cryptotalk is really a good opportunity for those who interested in this crypto world.. especially for the experts, they can share many posts easily and make us learn from their experiences! but this forum isn't a good place for those who just want to work anything online during these pendamic days..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, we are gathered in this forum and each of us is from another country, with a different culture, as well as with different knowledge, but what unites us is the love of learning for the sake of cryptocurrencies.
He gained a lot of experience and information from the posts of some members.

Its true that this forum help us by giving payment but we also have contribution for this forum.. We every day work here by  OUR knowledge About crypto currency and make this forum more which will be helpful for forum authorities... This forum helpful for us in different ways so we always should make clean of THIS forum by different activity                         

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The pandemic will be over but the effects are very negative and most people have been damaged. I agree that from what I read this forum was helping people from all over the world and made the pain easier. I hope that this will be continued and will keep helping.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Many men many minds I havent heard of this but I think it has a point. But it depend because many mind are different and may not understand above just one that does. The pandemic is a curse and damaged my financial life. Even when it ends I will have many problems and really govenrments are fools and reacting very bad. Perhaps cryptotalk can be of help but I do not expect much, just a small tip for being here.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Cryptotalk forum did not stopped the payments for the campaign of post amidst of the Covid-19, despite the negatives impact on Crypto market. Especially around March to may, you can see it's directly helping user's improving and strengthening their financial status. And till date we are still receiving payment from the new campaign and soon the trading for the new coin shall be open.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes brother I am supporting your opinion due to this pandemic many people had lost there job opportunity by this forum they can earn money and over come daily expenses.

definetly not as they dont wanna risk something over in this pandemic as normally people would prefer buying it for their needs rather than go risk invest then lose guess what happends? of course they starve thats why they wouldn't wanna risk at such crisis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The cryptic platform enables to users to impart detailed information about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies to the multiple users on this platform. Through continuous effort of commenting and creating post to users also receive payments for their efforts. When there is more time left to us in this pandemic situation why not resort to this great platform.

Crypto talk have  been trying their best to pay it members even during pandemic when the economic was devastating but it keeps paying it members who are at home to earn extra income.

• +1 1

Most of us are in a terrible state and the prices of crypto while they helped a lot for a few months now are stuck for months and we can't make money this way. I don't think that a donation will help because most of us will be asking for donations in a while.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ofcource , they help a lot to their user , but we can't say that they donate us because we work for it . cryptotalk is really a amazing platform as I know they support their user financially also even when world are suffering from covid-19. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg